PDA

View Full Version : Oh, woe is me.

Emmzee
February 11th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Yesterday I went to the flea market, and in addition to getting an ammunition box from WW2, a machete, and a new claymore, I got this really cool knife. This morning, I was screwing around with it, and I stabbed myself in the hand. Ouch. I got 4 stitches, and the doctor says it will scar. Luckily, he says, I didn't hit anything vital, just my hand.

Need I mention I stabbed myself in the hand? It hurt.

EDIT: It wasn't in the center of my hand, just near the base of it, close to the wrist.

Hurrvish
February 11th, 2007, 04:10 PM
one word.
EMO jk

youll get pwned by noobs when you play games >_>

I_Am_Error117
February 11th, 2007, 04:14 PM
How the heck did you manage that?

ExAm
February 11th, 2007, 04:42 PM
He's subconciously emo. He doesn't know he's trying to kill himself. :P

Limited
February 11th, 2007, 05:04 PM
He's subconciously emo. He doesn't know he's trying to kill himself. :P
LOL..

Which hand did your slash? The one you use most?

Dole
February 11th, 2007, 07:06 PM
No offense, but... are you retarded?

And since when could you buy a claymore at a flea market? Was it neutered?

PenGuin1362
February 11th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Yesterday I went to the flea market, and in addition to getting an ammunition box from WW2, a machete, and a new claymore, I got this really cool knife. This morning, I was screwing around with it, and I stabbed myself in the hand. Ouch. I got 4 stitches, and the doctor says it will scar. Luckily, he says, I didn't hit anything vital, just my hand.

Need I mention I stabbed myself in the hand? It hurt.

EDIT: It wasn't in the center of my hand, just near the base of it, close to the wrist.

here's some advise...don't pick up a god damn knife unless you know how to handle it for christ sake...fuckin idiot

Leiukemia
February 11th, 2007, 07:37 PM
I want to go to this fleamarket.

Dole
February 11th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Thou, Leiuk, doth maken me to laugheth.

Con
February 11th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I lol'd. Atleast now you can tell the girls you got stabbed while you were catching a robber or something :p

legionaire45
February 11th, 2007, 08:07 PM
reminds me of when I was being a dumb ass with the knife I was using as reference for that weapon in Halo months ago xD.

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Claymores?

Where is this place, pray tell?

ExAm
February 11th, 2007, 09:27 PM
North Hollywood, CA?

Pooky
February 11th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Lesson learned, don't play with knives unless you're emo

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 10:02 PM
No, don't play with them if you are.

Pooky
February 11th, 2007, 10:03 PM
No, don't play with them if you are.

But then you wouldn't cut yourself, meaning you wouldn't die, and the world would have to deal with your bitching another day.

rossmum
February 11th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Hmmm, you make a strong point.

n00b1n8R
February 11th, 2007, 11:27 PM
metroid won.

*subconscious emo*

PenGuin1362
February 12th, 2007, 01:38 PM
oh maybe you could possibly get the bright idea to not toss a knife around unless you know what you're doing...maybe...JUST MAYBE intelligence will kick in and tell you don't do that. maybe there's a chance something in your brain will say don't do that, that thing is sharp and you're to stupid to know how to not cut yourself...

oh wait a minute i live in reality...how could i ever imagine something so fucking logical to ever occur!

Hurrvish
February 12th, 2007, 07:03 PM
c'mon, give him a break guys. its not like he wanted to stab himself. he was just being very, very retarded. and we all know how unfortunate it was for him to get his hand mutilated. to add on to that, these people just had to go flame about how stupid or emo he is (i think he has down syndrome)

Roostervier
February 12th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Well, with all respect, he really shouldn't be handling a knife if he can't correctly handle it... I'm not going to say "I feel sorry for you," when he wasn't using it in the right way in the first place.

Hurrvish
February 12th, 2007, 07:21 PM
remember kids, thats why you join the boy scouts when youre still at the right age...

IPBJT!
February 12th, 2007, 07:29 PM
When i read that i somehow felt it in my hand O_o. It always do that when someone talk about a painful injury they got, dunno why.

legionaire45
February 12th, 2007, 08:48 PM
remember kids, thats why you join the boy scouts when youre still at the right age...

to be raped?

Meh, accidents happen. I have about 15 different Xacto-knife scars on my hands too. And about 3 computer case related scars (damn you thin steel 5 1/2 inch bays on my old midtower!!!)

Cortexian
February 12th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Wow... Way. To. Fucking. Fail. :gtfo:

Actually, I can't talk since I shot myself in the foot with my .22 a couple of years back. Like you nothing was hit serious, I just nicked the outermost part of my heel and removed a little chunk of my heel bone as well. :suicide:btw, safeties are your friend :)

TeeKup
February 12th, 2007, 09:46 PM
A claymore? At a flea market? Bah thats nothing

At the flea markets at Myrtle Beach, SC you can buy pocket knife styled knifes that are the size of 15 inch cleavers. I threw one at a wall and it made a gash 6 inches long. :D

rossmum
February 12th, 2007, 11:21 PM

Actually, I can't talk since I shot myself in the foot with my .22 a couple of years back. Like you nothing was hit serious, I just nicked the outermost part of my heel and removed a little chunk of my heel bone as well. :suicide:btw, safeties are your friend :)
Nice work.

I've done some stupid things, but nothing like either of you. Gosh.

Corgy
February 13th, 2007, 12:48 AM
When i read that i somehow felt it in my hand O_o. It always do that when someone talk about a painful injury they got, dunno why.
Once I slipped and cut my dick right down the side. It was extremely painful.

...:)

Atty
February 13th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Next time aim down a bit. ;)

Timo
February 13th, 2007, 01:08 AM
How the hell can you stab yourself? You've got to be joking..

ExAm
February 13th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I guess i'm the oddball of the group. I've never cut myself deeply or shot myself or broken any bones in stupid situations before :/
Which means I'm long overdue...

Btd69
February 13th, 2007, 01:28 AM

A .22 and you're crying? Maybe you should borrow emmzee's knife and fucking kill yourself.

legionaire45
February 13th, 2007, 01:45 AM
my uncle shot himself in the foot with a lugar...xD

Bodzilla
February 13th, 2007, 05:58 AM
LOL..

Which hand did your slash? The one you use most?
He slashed the one that jerks his Gerkin

Pooky
February 13th, 2007, 01:53 PM
I guess i'm the oddball of the group. I've never cut myself deeply or shot myself or broken any bones in stupid situations before :/
Which means I'm long overdue...

I've never done any of those things. Came damn close to shooting my grandma with a revolver though o_o

PenGuin1362
February 13th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I've been shot with a high powered bb gun, broke 2 fingers, broke my nose, broke my toe, stabbed myself, been stabbed, been hit by a car while on a sidewalk...(the broken bones were a result of direct stupidity :)) i have no sympathy for any of you...nor should anyone else

Masterz1337
February 13th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Opps, I must have had HEK open. Sorry Penguin.

PenGuin1362
February 13th, 2007, 05:57 PM
god damn it masterz >_<

Emmzee
February 17th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks for calling me a retard while I was too sick to defend myself, guys.

By the way, it's healing quite nicely and the doctor says it will not scar.
Kthxbai.