PDA

View Full Version : [GMOD] Where mah props at?

thehoodedsmack
May 22nd, 2008, 05:42 PM
So I was looking at those Portal space-build jiggers, and I figured I'd do one myself. What suprised me was that I've got basically none of the props used for those. They should come with Portal, right? What's up? Post links if it's just a download thing. Thanks in advance.

Limited
May 22nd, 2008, 05:45 PM
Kind of confused, you mean portal props in hammer? You mean things like buttons to pt boxes on and what not? It does come with them, but they are in parts and you need to make the triggers and all that.

Theres prefab packs out there that have already created ones.

Dr Nick
May 22nd, 2008, 05:45 PM
You mean the stargate teleporter thing?

thehoodedsmack
May 22nd, 2008, 05:53 PM
Maybe posting in the Garrys Mod section didn't make it clear enough... Portal props for Garrys Mod. I seem to be missing some used in the creation of things like these:

http://www.garrysmod.org/img/dl/30193_1.jpg

I'm looking for links.

n00b1n8R
May 22nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
I'm at school, so I can't tell what that image is, but if your saying what I think your saying, then I have the solution.

Garry, being the failure that he is, didn't include half the cool portal props that came with the game in the portal spawn menu. However, they can still be accesed by going into the prop browser (the tab next to spawn menus on the top left hand corner of the Q menu), then going to the portal directory.

I can't remember if those are the correct terms used in the Q menu, but I think they are. I'll double check when I get home. Hope this helps. :)

thehoodedsmack
May 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I figured that out about 2 hours ago. Thanks anyways, Noob. I guess I should close the thread now.