PDA

View Full Version : [CRYSIS] Crysis

Scooby Doo
May 27th, 2008, 07:52 PM
well, i'm just kinda wondering why no one has posted in here...

anyways, i'm curious how many poeple here have the game and how many people have even attempted to use the editor or if you have tried any form of modding. If there are any other apps or sites with more info, feel free to post.

Basically, this i just an open discussion about cool things people have tried so feel free to post pictures of anything neat. Also, i would like to know how well your rig runs the machine, if you don't mind...

thanks,
Scooby

JunkfoodMan
May 28th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I run Crysis at all high settings, no AA/AF, 1280x720 and I get 45~ FPS

You can see my specs...

Also, what I love doing is using max strength to throw a korean, freeze physics, and add some force (Punching him, C4 etc) and unfreeze and watching him fly at ultra speed towards anything destructable.

Also, I love to make my own lighting, and making things look pretty =3

Matooba
May 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I love working with the flowgraphs and coming up with new mixed scripts. Also, working on the 3dsmax crysis toolbox to see what i can come up with in crysis for some new campaign maps. I wish they had a better multiplayer setup though. Its really weak.

Heres one of the AI tests. I worked on AI on teams, AI Hunter, and AI using vehicles and flying vehicles in patterns.
zaamPBksWDs

More to come as i get stuff done for yoyorast v2's release.

Wazzup Junk!

Zeph
May 29th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I love crysis and the sandbox, but I dont have much time for it right now. I'm busy with an Unreal project.