PDA

View Full Version : GAH! Fricken noob is releasing my beta maps on Halomaps!

Roostervier
February 15th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Omfg, this idiot that got kicked from the clan is now releasing my betas on halomaps. He will probably say they are his, and I'm going to email dennis about it. I have proof that all the conent is mine, including early models and newer models. One is RPG_Beta4. He is releasing the build that has a new vehicle in it. Hehe; stupid him, I have a better version with a much better vehicle, updated vehicle. The second map is Sanctuary. It is an icy map that I am making for a movie. all of these are alphas (rpg_beta is just a name, not really a beta) and have tons of errors. Many of which are UV errors. I can't believe this noob.

Actually, he is on these forums. He is known as BlackouTT.

PlasbianX
February 15th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Dont.. give the maps to people you cant trust? MB?!?!

soloblast
February 15th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Man, the things some people do just to spite others... remember those idiots trying to get the CMT tags?

Roostervier
February 15th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I didn't, one of the clan members gave it to him.

Agamemnon
February 15th, 2007, 09:35 PM
:dramabomb:

TeeKup
February 15th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Blackoutt? You trust that noob?

What agamemnon said.

Roostervier
February 15th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I don't trust him; like I said, he got a link from one of hte members by accident and now he has the maps...

He was also banned 3 times prior to this ban. Shows how much I can trust 9 year old children.

TeeKup
February 15th, 2007, 09:39 PM
I don't trust him; like I said, he got a link from one of hte members by accident and now he has the maps...

He was also banned 3 times prior to this ban. Shows how much I can trust 9 year old children.

Because posting this thread publicly when its obviously your own business which is also a giant drama magnet is TOTALLY not immature. /sarcasm

Roostervier
February 15th, 2007, 09:40 PM
That is not what I was trying to do. I did not want anyone's sympathy. I was giving it out as a warning and to let people know that the maps are mine if he takes all of the credit for them. Don't misinterperet my posts.

Besides, it is no longer my own business when he released the maps to the public.

TeeKup
February 15th, 2007, 09:46 PM
That is not what I was trying to do. I did not want anyone's sympathy. I was giving it out as a warning and to let people know that the maps are mine if he takes all of the credit for them. Don't misinterperet my posts.
I wont misinterpret your posts if you're more specific than just ranting. :eyesroll:

Besides, it is no longer my own business when he released the maps to the public.

Yes it is, its your map that you made. No one else should even care, respectable players will look at it and say "ah this isnt finished" and they wont play it. Those that do care and want to play it are leeches that are irrelevant, so in a way, its still you're own personal business.

Roostervier
February 15th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Well now that I have made my points across about him, I suppose you are correct. I guess leechers won't matter, since they are the suck anyway. Problem is I used place holder vehicels (like the h2 coag CMT guass hog) and I didn't really want that to be there. And the leeches that don't care I guess can have their fun.

PlasbianX
February 15th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Sux to be you, and roxxoz mah boxxorz to be me.

Roostervier
February 15th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Do you always post spam like that? It really has almost no relevance to the topic at all.

Leiukemia
February 15th, 2007, 10:19 PM
yeh, if anything you're just bothering him when he's stated many times in the past that it is your own responsibility for handing out maps.

Roostervier
February 15th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Alright, thanks for telling me. He can tell me off if he likes.