PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Deleting screenshots from b.net

Limited
June 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM
Okay well I took a screenshot from a game I played, I stuck a guy with a grenade, it was when I got my achievement so I innocently took a picture, I just realised now that it looks like the dude has a dick, anyways I was wondering how I could delete it from my bungie.net profile, also it would give my new ones when I hook up live to be front page right?

Cheers.

itszutak
June 21st, 2008, 11:29 PM
Doesn't look too much like it. Just leave it, I'm not sure you can remove it. If you take another screenshot, it'll take the place of that one on your frontpage. I'd suggest one of the same at a different angle.

Limited
June 22nd, 2008, 01:21 AM
Hmm okay, I've taken some since but because I wasnt on XBL at the time they didnt get uploaded, I'll need to wack them in file share I think.

Terry
June 22nd, 2008, 12:16 PM
You can save those screenshots to your service record gallery and from there save them as a permanent trophy shot. However, if you don't do this, over time the screenshots will cycle and delete the old one. I think the limit is around 30 before they start getting replaced.

Syuusuke
June 22nd, 2008, 12:35 PM
Oh be a man.

lol =)

Darqeness
June 30th, 2008, 12:34 AM
As long as you don't save it to your gallery, once you take enough screenshots it will just delete it as more screenshots are cycled through.