PDA

View Full Version : [VID] Master LOBO's first Halo Custom Edition Montage

zakaria
June 22nd, 2008, 08:09 AM
After a month of recording videos and one week of montage, I finally finished my first montage of halo custom edition. As you'll in the video all the capts are taken at z_sanctuary, cause it's my favourite map. and...
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8471/sanstitre1tn1.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBq0DZhNKlw

Evil_Monkey
June 22nd, 2008, 08:21 AM
I liked the editing how it was synced with the music. Well done.

t3h m00kz
June 22nd, 2008, 10:26 PM
Editing was great, song choice was okay, the only gripe I have with it is it's got lots of on host clips.

blind
June 23rd, 2008, 09:03 AM
Host kills aren't impressive.
Also, sup stealing Lobo's name?

Heathen
June 23rd, 2008, 01:09 PM
That was actually pretty awesome.

supersniper
June 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM
Host... try playing with ping then I'll be impressed.
Also very very repetitive, try incorporating a variety of kills. Not just sniper head shots and plasma grenade sticks. Yes they are very hard to do but it gets very boring to watch when that is all you see for 8 minutes.
It was put together very well thought. I give it a 7/10

Con
June 23rd, 2008, 06:47 PM
oh, I was expecting the original Lobo.

StankBacon
June 23rd, 2008, 08:45 PM
music was terrible, editing was ok.

Lateksi
June 24th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Good editing dude, I feel energized because of you. Show more skill though, fragmovies should not be filmed on host.

Some kills were funny tho, like the stick on 4:36 :P

Patrickssj6
June 25th, 2008, 08:06 AM
music was terrible, editing was ok.

I agree with this. The music was awful.

zakaria
June 25th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks all of you for your variety comments, i really appreciate, i know, that montage wasn't a big one but it was ok for me as a first, and i saw that nobody likes the music included, but i see that it was cool. Also, i know about the montage video so i didn't use a good software but, for the next time it will be a good soft and a big motage, without hositng (i got it):)..., thanks again.

EvilLilElmo
June 26th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Not liking the music of someone's montage doesn't really factor into the video, since that's their taste.

Don't listen to what anyone says about music zakaria, if you like it then that's all that matters.

There is always the mute button.

zakaria
June 26th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Not liking the music of someone's montage doesn't really factor into the video, since that's their taste.

Don't listen to what anyone says about music zakaria, if you like it then that's all that matters.

thank you so much, that makes me feel good.

Pooky
June 26th, 2008, 09:47 AM

A montage is a video of gameplay made for the enjoyment of others... so if no one likes the music I'd say it was a bad choice :S

EvilLilElmo
June 26th, 2008, 09:53 PM
A montage is a video of gameplay made for the enjoyment of others... so if no one likes the music I'd say it was a bad choice :S

Made for the enjoyment of others and yourself. Why make a video if you're going to put in music that only others would like and not yourself? It's supposed to be your video and it's going to reflect your tastes.

sdavis117
June 28th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Naruto theme epic.

But even though you didn't have the best music choice, you did an impressive job matching the kills with the music. What editor did you use?

zakaria
June 29th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Naruto theme epic.

But even though you didn't have the best music choice, you did an impressive job matching the kills with the music. What editor did you use?
i used the Ulead VS 11.5.

El Lobo
August 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
Who made you the master?

Kalub
August 3rd, 2008, 08:17 PM
Its a lie!