PDA

View Full Version : Exporting multiple texture regions?

Ifafudafi
June 30th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Posessing an unhealthy addiction to the Plasma Rifle, I've been trying to remodel it by using Bluestreak's GBXModel importer, doing the touchups, and then using the standard Blitzkreig model exporter, but I'm at a loss as to how to export region information (at least I think that's what it is.) Basically, it'll only let me place a single shader over the whole model in Guerilla, as opposed to placing the "gun" shader, "dull" shader, "luminous" shader and the likes in the proper positions.

I've searched the forums and came up blank, and all applicable tutorials in the HCE Tutorial Resource either don't answer my issue or are dead links. I'm a big n00blet when it comes to modeling, so try to take pity. D:

teh lag
July 1st, 2008, 07:33 AM
I'm a bit confused as to what you're trying to do. Are you just trying to get the mesh to have more than one material on it? I know ghost's importer can occasionally screw that up - uncheck the "attach parts of mesh within region" to have guaranteed proper materials (though they'll be seperate geometry elements).

Ifafudafi
July 1st, 2008, 04:57 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do. I'll try that.

Thanks.