PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Experiences

GingerBeast
July 4th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Post your paranormal and creepy stories here! The thread is kinda like the flood's one on Bungie.

ExAm
July 4th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I have had none. Every time I think I've had one, I always come up with a logical explanation that always turns out to be true, or turns out to be similar to what actually happened. I don't believe in this crap.

EDIT:
http://data1.blog.de/blog/k/kalpeakatsastaja/img/i%20want%20to%20believe.jpg

TeeKup
July 4th, 2008, 09:07 PM
I tend to leave the paranormal be. Don't open doors you shouldn't.

Sever
July 4th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Yeah, don't continue with this thread. We had a similar one that was open to any paranormal and just plain freaky stories (be it true or fiction) and it put me on edge for a whole week. I hope my post is the last one here and we can just go on about our regularly scheduled serious business.

Snowy
July 4th, 2008, 09:21 PM
This one time, I thought I saw a ghost. It turned out to be just a person with a sheet on.

thehoodedsmack
July 4th, 2008, 09:26 PM
This one time, I thought I saw a ghost. It turned out to be just a person with a sheet on.

Oshi- was it this guy?

http://helium.lunarpages.com/~funky4/pictures/igotarock.jpg

I see him comin' round every year, fuckin' up mah shit...

[/Charlie Brown Reference]

Personally, no paranormal experiences here, though my sister claims she saw a floating ghostly skull once.

Rob Oplawar
July 4th, 2008, 09:29 PM
My little brother saw a Big Giant Ghost Foot! And it went that way! *points*

@smack: I got a rock. :saddowns:

Hotrod
July 4th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Well, last summer,my brother and I were at our friend's house. So, we were playing some Halo 2, until about 3 in the morning, in his basement. We then decided that it might be a good idea to go to bed. So, we were sitting there, and decided that instead of sleeping, we wanted to do some prank calls. Anyways, at around 4, my brother, and our friend's brother were both sleeping, and our friend and I were still awake. So, we're just sitting there, in the dark talking, when he turns around, and says "oh shit!" then turns back. I was like "what?" then turn to see this floating white...thing. It looked light up from the inside, but didn't cast any light on the walls. We then just closed our eyes, to not see it, then went to bed.

This isn't the first time something paranormal has happened at his house, he often hears strange noises, and has seen the ghost of an old man when he was very young.

GingerBeast
July 4th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Well, you can't really help stopping paranormal experiences.

Gwunty
July 4th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I was doing my homework at about 1 in the moring, and I was all concentrated and the pantry is right infront of me. So I was goofing off and decided I wasnted a snack, so I look at the pantry and I see a fucking hand come out and grab the corner of the door, like if something was going to peekout and look at me. so I fucking threw the table over and ran upstairs, then my dog started barking so hard and I couldnt sleep.

Con
July 4th, 2008, 09:45 PM
In before "I want to believe"

Gwunty
July 4th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I was doing my homework at about 1 in the moring, and I was all concentrated and the pantry is right infront of me. So I was goofing off and decided I wasnted a snack, so I look at the pantry and I see a fucking hand come out and grab the corner of the door, like if something was going to peekout and look at me. so I fucking threw the table over and ran upstairs, then my dog started barking so hard and I couldnt sleep.
Quoted to the second page becuase my shitty story should be heard.

ExAm
July 4th, 2008, 10:14 PM
In before "I want to believe"I HAVE INSERTED IT IN BEFORE YOUR POST. YOU HAVE BEEN FOILED!

legionaire45
July 4th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Well, earlier today I was posting and I saw a Ghost on this sight. But I believe that it was just an illusion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper%27s_ghost) since he's never on D: .

I've had weird deja-vu type things before.

Bodzilla
July 4th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I HAVE INSERTED IT IN BEFORE YOUR POST. YOU HAVE BEEN FOILED!
touche mister bond.

touche.

Apoc4lypse
July 5th, 2008, 12:31 AM
hmm... I've had a few minor ones but not one anywhere near as scary as this one time...

I remember falling a sleep one night, and the door to my bedroom was open like slightly, just enough to see into the hallway, and the light was on...

I'm still not sure if I actually saw this or what but I was at that stage like right before you fall a sleep, my eyes were closing. I closed my eyes once, then opened them slightly, as I did this I saw the shadow of someone or something (very fuken tall...) move past the crack in the open door.

Scared the shit out of me, cuz it was taller then anyone in my house otherwise might have thought it was my dad. I got up to inspect and found nothing... everyone was a sleep, still have no idea what the hell it was.
------

Now heres something that you don't want to experience though... this still haunts me.. I remember getting up late one night when no one was home (away on some trip) at around like 1 AM I was thirsty, so I went downstairs for a cup of water.

When I came back upstairs... it was fuken 3 AM.. :eek: to this day I have no clue how that happened, and I still wonder how. :confused2:

Seriously most creeped out i've ever been, all I could think about was alien abductions, and not recalling being in my house for 2 hours getting a drink of water... 2 hours of my life has gone missing.

Mr Buckshot
July 5th, 2008, 12:33 AM
I was ejecting the daily turds from my ass as usual. I could've sworn that the piece of shit had reached the opening of the rectum and was just about to fall off, and then I felt it go back inside, forcing me to do it all over again.

Apoc4lypse
July 5th, 2008, 12:34 AM
^ uncalled for :(

:XD:

itszutak
July 5th, 2008, 12:37 AM
I was ejecting the daily turds from my ass as usual. I could've sworn that the piece of shit had reached the opening of the rectum and was just about to fall off, and then I felt it go back inside, forcing me to do it all over again.
DUDE THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME

p0lar_bear
July 5th, 2008, 01:04 AM
A while back, someone found my favorite cat ever (boy, I miss that little guy) dead on the side of the road, and told me about it. For the next few weeks, I kept hearing its meow (it was a distinct meow, I wasn't just hearing another cat) and seeing it at night out of the corner of my eye when taking out the trash or whatever.

Before someone argues that it was my cat and that person was a liar, that cat would have approached me and not just poof-disappeared when I'd look in it's direction.

That's the only paranormal-type experience I've ever had in my life tbqh, though it was probably just my mind playing tricks on me.

Con
July 5th, 2008, 01:23 AM
I HAVE INSERTED IT IN BEFORE YOUR POST. YOU HAVE BEEN FOILED!
^
this kid is a douche srsly guys :mad:

Xetsuei
July 5th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Ah I've had so many experiances of Deja Vu it's not even fun. There's to many to count. I wonder if a lot of the stuff I do is just the same or something, but it's really weird sometimes.

I've also had an experience sort of similar to polars. My grandma had just died and we went to California (where she lived) to see the funeral. Well, we were there for a few days and staying at her house, because one of my uncles was staying there helping her. So I slept in my grandmas room for whatever reason. One night I was watching TV and I swear ever time I would concentrate on the TV out to the right through the door I could see my grandma, but whenever I'd look over there she would be gone.

nooBBooze
July 5th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Okay i feel like a complete fucktard posting this but i swear to the great spaghetti monster in the sky, it's fucking true.

So me and a buddy were tremendously bored one night and wanted to avoid the 1 hour time limit after wich we supposedly had to "experiment" with one another. So we head out to a botanical garden, a beatiful but extremely expensive [in terms of admission] facility and since it was rather late it was already closed.
Being the brave motherfuckers thugs we were, we looked for alternative and unsurveiled entrances and jumped over a wall featuring some neat barbed wire but luckily my buddy and i are movie junkies so we had our ways of circumvent that obstacle.
So there we were strolling through a closed botanical garden at night, enjoying the silence and the myrades of different plants and ecosystems. Ill stick to the thruth when i say i was the guy most likely to panic and so it was no wonder that after a while [judging from various sounds in the distance] i thought there were a bunch of security guards along with guard dogs patrolling the garden for busting guys just like us: trespassers. Looking back, my assumption was of course ridicoulous but back then, my paranoia kept me from enjoying our tour. so as we went on, my buddy told me there was something in the sky. of course he was the one noticing such a thing first as he stayed cool and calm while i kept searching the bushes for the man and his mignions. so as i looked up -and i want to emphasize that i NEVER even believed in aliens visiting earth, ufos patroling our skies srsly i despise this whole conspiracy crap- i saw 4 or 5 round shaped, shining objects in the sky floating soundlessly reallly close to one another and moving slowly before they zipped away really fast. i mean REALLY fucking fast. they seamed to keep a constant altitude so if they dissapeared from the night sky in mere seconds, go figure how fast they really were.

i dont know what it was. strangely it didnt creep me out at all as this was a good distraction from my security guard dog haluzinations. But one thing is for sure, me and my pal we both saw exactly the same thing and after that, we had a slightly more open opinion when it comes to this whole UFO discussions.

Bodzilla
July 5th, 2008, 01:42 AM
i dreamt my neighbour had a heart attack.

turns out he did. and he died from the complications of it about a week later.

Con
July 5th, 2008, 01:52 AM
i dreamt my neighbour had a heart attack.

turns out he did. and he died from the complications of it about a week later.
My friend dreamed that her grandpa drowned fishing. Two weeks later he did. I dunno if she was telling the truth, but weird nonetheless.

nooBBooze
July 5th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Its always hard to tell wheter something like this is true precognition or just halizunation of memories afterwards.

ICEE
July 5th, 2008, 03:03 AM
I have a few memories of things that apparently didn't happen in my lifetime, Ex: i remember my moms first car crash, 3 years before I was born. Thats about as paranormal as I go.

Apoc4lypse
July 5th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Okay i feel like a complete fucktard posting this but i swear to the great spaghetti monster in the sky, it's fucking true.

You mean true just like that great spaghetti monster in the sky? :D

Also, what'd they look like?? Other than what you said, can you be anymore descriptive, maybe draw it on a piece of paper for us? :)

nooBBooze
July 5th, 2008, 05:27 AM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll281/lolzerage/Unbenannt.jpg
As i said they were completely silent, their relative positions remained more or less constant while the group moved slowly before they zipped away at an incredible speed.
brb NSA

Kornman00
July 5th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Just last weekend I had an...experience, of which I can't tell if it was just a dream or reality. As you see, in the "dream" I was in my bed (paralyzed, which was slowly wearing off) and such, then the "dream" ended quite "normally" (if you know what mean) and I was then wide awake and able to move. I awoke in the same position I was lying in when I was "dreaming". I had only been "asleep" for 90 minutes.

Fucking aliens, they should know better than to enter US military bases without warning :|

n00b1n8R
July 5th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Seriously most creeped out i've ever been, all I could think about was alien abductions, and not recalling being in my house for 2 hours getting a drink of water... 2 hours of my life has gone missing.
You can do a lot of probing in 2 hours :pervert:

Bodzilla
July 5th, 2008, 07:39 AM
My friend dreamed that her grandpa drowned fishing. Two weeks later he did. I dunno if she was telling the truth, but weird nonetheless.
mine happened the same night.

i came out and said "fucking hell i've had the weirdest dream i think i can ever remember. i Dreamt taht Brian had a heart attack last night"
mum: "he did and i had to drive him to the hospital at 2am."
he was a good friend of ours and i still miss him tbh. used to give me jelly beans when ever i went over and we'd talk and read funny comics out of the paper. real nice dude taht never had any family of his own and served in the military.
we where the only people i think he ever got along with.

my mums had a similar experience with her dad as well.
she told me that one night he had massive complications and she was dreaming and helping him through this tunnel and back to where he should be, and not to the pearly gates.

nooBBooze
July 5th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Just last weekend I had an...experience, of which I can't tell if it was just a dream or reality. As you see, in the "dream" I was in my bed (paralyzed, which was slowly wearing off) and such, then the "dream" ended quite "normally" (if you know what mean) and I was then wide awake and able to move. I awoke in the same position I was lying in when I was "dreaming". I had only been "asleep" for 90 minutes.

Fucking aliens, they should know better than to enter US military bases without warning :|
what the shit someone posted this on 4chan just yesterday

n00b1n8R
July 5th, 2008, 08:26 AM
km00 is clearly a closet /b/tard. :colbert:

Boba
July 5th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I once fucked nessie;

no lie

Kornman00
July 5th, 2008, 09:56 AM
what the shit someone posted this on 4chan just yesterday
link or the cake is a lie http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-colbert.gif

Bad Waffle
July 5th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I saw mary and a t-rex in the lightning as a small child back east. Separate occasions. Wait, the T-rex was a dream. Still, friggin mary in the lightning.

Xetsuei
July 5th, 2008, 03:01 PM

That's happened to me too. I think your body paralyzes your arms and legs when you're asleep. And you just happen to wake up but your brain doesn't realize it somehow.

Neuro Guro
July 5th, 2008, 03:34 PM
-

SnaFuBAR
July 5th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I saw mary and a t-rex in the lightning as a small child back east. Separate occasions. Wait, the T-rex was a dream. Still, friggin mary in the lightning.
i pictured a t-rex being ridden by marry :|

ANYWAYS.... so one night I was home alone. It was about 2 am, and I was ready to head off to bed, so I go to check and make sure all the windows and doors are locked, as burglaries and the like are common in the area I lived in.

I get to the last room, my mom and dad's room, and go to close the window. I'm walking back down our long, narrow hallway, and feel a cold breeze on the back of my legs and swirling around my ankles. I think to myself, "ah crap, did i not close that window?" I turn around to go close it, and what do I see...

A HUGE dog-shaped thing about my chest height with its head raised. Its shape was defined by some black, smoke-ish material. Kinda like a ghost but not see through at all, it was like solid smoke. I'm just standing there about to go into shock, because I think some demon or something is about to kill me, when it puts its head down like he's about to attack. But it walked backwards into the dark and made no sound.

I kept every light in the house on that night and didn't sleep till day break.

ima_from_America
July 5th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Sometime, I see a dark figure approaching me from a distance, but when I blink it's gone.

Bastinka
July 5th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Thats called dry eyes, also kind of funny how all these stories are near about the time when you go to bed.

ima_from_America
July 5th, 2008, 03:49 PM
No, it's actually moving towards me. I am not moving my eyes.

§partan 8
July 5th, 2008, 05:11 PM
You guys watch too much scary movies. Your mind will start playing tricks on you after a while.

Corndogman
July 5th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Well, I'm in a local paranormal investigation team in my area, you know, like the show ghost hunters. We havent done any investigations in a while, but i do have some EVP's (electronic voice phenomenon) from previous investigations.

As far as personal experienes though:

Well almost every summer i go up to Deleware to visit family and the like. We stay at my grandma's house which is about 35 years old. Well lucky me I get to stay in the room and sleep in the bed that my grandfather died in. Theres a rocking chair of his in the room that he loved to sit in. sometimess when im sleeping there i will wake up for no apparent reason to see the rocking chair rocking by itself and it becomes very very cold in the room. Someties I and my siblings have even seen a smoke like substance in the chair, as if it was my grandfather sitting in his old chair again, coming back just to see his grandchildren all grown up.

Con
July 5th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I once fucked nessie;

no lie
that is gross, you can get herpes from her

Rob Oplawar
July 5th, 2008, 09:05 PM
... 2 hours of my life has gone missing.
You should go see a doctor- I think that's actually a symptom of epilepsy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_(medicine)

- i saw 4 or 5 round shaped, shining objects in the sky floating soundlessly
I want to-

In before "I want to believe"
dammit.

Syuusuke
July 5th, 2008, 09:17 PM
I once shat brix.

Now everytime I go to the bathroom, I have to close the door in order to suppress the banging noise.

GingerBeast
July 5th, 2008, 09:19 PM
So thats what that noise is...

Rob Oplawar
July 5th, 2008, 09:51 PM
PEA-ROAST!

Ooh, I just remembered another one I had a few weeks ago.

I had a Vivid dream. ;D
If you don't immediately get that reference, go here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lathe_of_Heaven).

So it was a very vivid dream in the literal sense- I could look down and see my hands and body, I was at my apartment complex, with my cat- everything was perfectly normal. Perfectly normal to the point that most of my dream was just me having a normal day- I worked on homework, read the news on Digg, saw some funny stuff there, worked on my map a bit, ate, cleaned up, all that stuff.

Then at the end of the afternoon just before the sun went down, I took my cat for a walk (at the time he still wasn't used to the area, so it was a normal thing for me to do to make sure he didn't get himself into any trouble). On my way back to my apartment, Jeoffry stopped to play with some bushes, so I hung out near him, and a guy came out of the apartment across the sidewalk from me to walk his cat. I remember thinking "heh, him too? I guess it isn't so odd to walk your cat."

So his cat and Jeoffry started sniffing each other, and while they were otherwise occupied, I made small talk with the guy. It was a very normal conversation. Then when he was about to go, he got a distant look, and said something I couldn't understand, although I could hear the sounds. I said "come again?" and he gestured to the horizon behind me and said "Storms comin' in, looks like we're finally gonna get some rain." And this time I could recognize the sounds and I knew that he had definitely said the same the first time and I just hadn't understood him. So I smiled and nodded, and headed off and finished my day and eventually went to bed. Then I woke up (for real, not dreaming of waking up).

Guess what?

It rained that day. It rained hard. For the first time in weeks.

Choking Victim
July 5th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I don't consider this paranormal, just strange. When I was younger (6-7 years old) I remember watching tv with my parents, then I got tired so I said goodnight and walked into my room, got in bed and fell asleep. I awoke later on the living room couch with my pillow and blanket neatly arranged, covering me as if someone made the couch up as a bed for me. I was very confused as to how I got there and also very tired, so i just got everything and went back into my room and went to bed there. The next morning I asked my parents if either of them moved me out of my room and onto the couch, both said no. To this day I have no idea what happened. :(

I_Am_Error117
July 5th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Ok so my friend and i got assigned to work together on video project for school. We had to adapt this story to a movie. Right so he came over to my house to film the night time shots/dusk shots we needed. we worked a little got 1/3 of the filming done. Ok then he spent the night because we needed a day shot for the video. So we woke up around 7:30 showered and walked to location. The location was a center for the care of people who were autistic, downs etc. right so the place had built a newer facility in the past ten years (on the same propery) so they had left two buildings unoccupied. These two buildings were locked up, TIGHT!, in addition there were chain link fences around the buildings, no homeless people getting in there. Right so the we filmed outside of the gate of one of these particular buildings, it was a large white two story house all the windows (maybe 50 in all) were shut except two on the top level. We got our shot and I was packing the camera up. Then my friend said "Hey theres someone up in that window". My friend exagerates alot, and is one of those ha made you look kinda people. So i just said "no there isn't" Then my friend said "yeah there is dude there is look." and i just said "ha ha really funny, no there isnt" Then he just said "look" So i looked up and there was a woman mid thirties, really pale, un-kept hair, about 5'3, wearing a black dress that was torn up, the kinda dress you would wear to a funneral or dinner. I was shocked, I didn't know what to do, so I waved at her, then she waved back and I yelled "hi". i gave my friend the lets leave look, so we walked about five feet and then we both looked back and the woman was gone. Then I said "that was creepy". Then all of the sudden female manical tortures screams came from the house. My frined and I jumped in the bushes and started assemblying the camera. The screams got louder and crazier. Finally I said "screw the cmaera lets get out of here!". My friend and I jumped out of the bushes and ran as fast as we could all the way home. Sorry bout the crazy typeing but my friend and I both get a little jumpy telling this story.

p0lar_bear
July 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM
On the subject of premonitions, oftentimes I will be engrossed in whatever task I have at work and then suddenly imagine that I get a personal call. Surely enough, 10 minutes later I get paged to pick up a call. %-)

It's not habit either; sure there are times during the day when I expect someone to call, but these are at absolutely random times.

Monopoly
July 5th, 2008, 11:08 PM

ANYWAYS.... so one night I was home alone. It was about 2 am, and I was ready to head off to bed, so I go to check and make sure all the windows and doors are locked, as burglaries and the like are common in the area I lived in.

I get to the last room, my mom and dad's room, and go to close the window. I'm walking back down our long, narrow hallway, and feel a cold breeze on the back of my legs and swirling around my ankles. I think to myself, "ah crap, did i not close that window?" I turn around to go close it, and what do I see...

A HUGE dog-shaped thing about my chest height with its head raised. Its shape was defined by some black, smoke-ish material. Kinda like a ghost but not see through at all, it was like solid smoke. I'm just standing there about to go into shock, because I think some demon or something is about to kill me, when it puts its head down like he's about to attack. But it walked backwards into the dark and made no sound.

Sounds like a demon to me.

Flyboy
July 5th, 2008, 11:16 PM
The closest thing that I've ever had to a paranormal experience was nearly getting mauled by a cow.

Thats it.

Reaper Man
July 6th, 2008, 12:12 AM
[story].
Meh, the missing two hours don't seem that strange, I fall asleep without realizing it all the time. As with the shadow, light sources far away from the object casting the shadow cause the shadow to stretch.

Ridden, how? :pervert:

I don't consider this paranormal, just strange. When I was younger (6-7 years old) I remember watching tv with my parents, then I got tired so I said goodnight and walked into my room, got in bed and fell asleep. I awoke later on the living room couch with my pillow and blanket neatly arranged, covering me as if someone made the couch up as a bed for me. I was very confused as to how I got there and also very tired, so i just got everything and went back into my room and went to bed there. The next morning I asked my parents if either of them moved me out of my room and onto the couch, both said no. To this day I have no idea what happened. :(
I had a similar experience, where I was reading late at night, and I swear that I put the book back on the shelf and went to bed. I woke up with the book on the pillow next to me, and me face down (after that point the night before, I thought I'd put the book away). Turns out I dreamt that I put the book away, loal.

Cortexian
July 6th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Whenever I get really enthralled in some type of digital media (or really focused on one point in space for a long time), be it video games, television, movies, or whatever else, I almost always see some type of little black animal move around in my peripheral vision. Now, I have two dark coated cats, as well as a dog (it's a grey/white dog though, and to big to be what I see) so I figured it was my cats for the longest time... Then I started noticing it at my friends house (he has a big ass black lab, nothing else though) while playing 360, and at the movie theaters (animals aren't allowed in, except for-

I just noticed it again, and I'm in my room, with my door closed. My cats are not in here, neither is my dog.

-guide dogs). I have no clue what it is, it's not my eyes, I know that for sure...

I've also had some VERY creepy experiences while out camping/hunting in the mountains... This one time my Father, his buddy (Ex-Navy Seal hand-to-hand combat instructor and Army Ranger), and I were out in our RV. It was about 2am in the morning and all of a sudden something BIG hit the side of our RV, it made a HUGE bang and knocked the RV off it's stabilization block things (to make the RV level). So we grabbed our guns and ran outside to find... Nothing... We had some big floodlights on our quads and hunting pickup truck, so we turned them on to investigate. There wasn't a single scratch or dent on the RV (it was fairly new), and there were no tracks or any other sign of anything in the snow, except for our footprints and vehicle tracks...

Another time we were driving home around midnight, as we were turning a corner we noticed some glowing eyes in the middle of the road; OK, we slow down thinking it's an animal (hunting hours are over now, so we were just being cautious by slowing down). Then all of a sudden the "eyes" that we saw got about twice as big, rose up to about oh, 9-10' high and BOLTED across the road... Again, we turned on the floodlights on the pickup (quads were in a trailer and we didn't have the RV that trip) and couldn't find any prints. However we could hear the thing running through the bush on the other side of the road. We put it down to a moose... But moose don't usually bolt that fast, and stand quite so high, plus we couldn't find any tracks to confirm it.

Last one that I care to write down at the moment (I'm kinda starting to reflect on all these things and it's freakin me out)... All three of us were at a friends cottage one time, again at night, my friend and I went out into the range beside the cottage with a pair of infrared/night vision scopes (neat little toys that ex-army ranger "borrowed" from the U.S. Military). We had three guns between us on the quads, my .308 carbine, my dads 12-gauge semi-auto shotgun, and my friends semi-auto 7mm for protection from any nasty beastys we may run across. Anyhow, we found some old concrete grain silo thing with a ladder on it, it looked sturdy enough to climb up so we did... It so happened that the ranch owner had some lawn chairs on top and used it for hunting, we decided to use it for some "sniper practice". Seriously, what would you have done at age 15 with that much firepower and a couple of night vision/thermal scopes? So after building some water-bottle suppressors (again, tip from ex-army ranger) and taking out some "targets" we started hearing some "grows" and "crunching" noises coming from the bottom of the silo. Now, it kinda freaked us out at first cause we were wondering how we were going to get to the quads safely (we figured it was coyotes or a cougar or something). We knew we were safe on the silo (it was about 20'+ high and had smooth walls, only way up was the ladder). So my buddy "covered" the ladder and I checked around the edge of the silo with my scope, here's the deal, I couldn't see ANYTHING. NOTHING was showing up on the thermal scope, and nothing was showing up on the night vision scope either... I figured that my thermal must be broken and that I was just to blind to see anything on the night vison. So we switched spots to see if my friend could see anything, he couldn't. This is were we both really started freaking out, we didn't want to climb down, and we didn't want to shoot off three unsuppressed shots to get help, and we didn't want to admit to our parents that we got chsed back to the cottage by "bumps in the night"... So, we ended up sleeping there all night. Couldn't find any tracks in the morning, just a bunch of broken branches and such around the silo... To this day my friend and I don't go near that silo, or even that field that it was in when we go hunting.

n00b1n8R
July 6th, 2008, 04:10 AM
It's your conscience trying to sneak up on you when your not paying attention. :tinfoil:

Cortexian
July 6th, 2008, 04:31 AM
It's your conscience trying to sneak up on you when your not paying attention. :tinfoil:
I just realized that I added a wall-of-text section to it... You should read it though, it's pretty freaky imo...

Freelancer wounds you with wall-of-text for 32,163 points of text damage!
You were defeated by Freelancer.

n00b1n8R
July 6th, 2008, 05:27 AM
However, I was wearing terminator armour and rolled a 4 :haw:

Corndogman
July 6th, 2008, 01:08 PM

Did anyone around you die recently after that? because a large black hound is known as death omen in many cultures.

Bastinka
July 6th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a demon to me.
In biblical terms, ghosts are demons.

EDIT: I hate to admit it but I too have 2 stories to tell.. not too creepy or strange though, could be logically explained if further investigated.

So me and my friend / neighbor Zach were at his house about to light the big bonfire in his back yard, scrapping up sticks and other lightables. It was about 9-10 PM still wide awake and his parents were inside getting some steaks and weenies and other roatables. So there we were chatting about the old RuneScape 8 year old times we had like always and we hear this big like rumble as if someone flew in a giant plane about 50 feet above us. It wasn't a sonic boom and we couldn't see anything, there is an airbase behind the mountain I live on.. but other than that it was very strange.

Another one, I was sleeping over at Devins (A friend; Male) and we were setting up the Xbox in his basement at around 1:00 AM cuz whats a sleep over without some XBL eh? Yeah, so anyway setting up setting up and started playing till around 3:00 AM he got bored of getting owned so he went and sat on the computer to play WoW. Sitting there with playing games at 3:00 AM and we hear footsteps, so I go 'Oh shit its the fuzz!'. Hes not allowed to stay up so late so we knew it could be his parents, yet when we went upstairs there was nothing. We walked all the way upstairs to the 2nd floor and investigated each room. His parents were sound asleep and his 2 little brothers are too young to be able to walk, or get out of that sleeping cage. So we go back downstairs and the Xbox is turned off. I always forget things that I just do automatically, so I just thought it was that. We kept playing and kept hearing footsteps, so eventually me and him got pissed off and walked upstairs and yelled 'K whoevers there show yourself, cuz its not cool sneaking up on people!' and I stamped my foot on the ground. Went back downstairs continuous footsteps still, so we were like 'whatever let them prank us'. Eventually went to sleep, still no explanation of the footsteps.

Caboos001
July 6th, 2008, 03:47 PM
This could be explained as just a hallucination but here it goes.
When I was young, around 8 years old, I decided to sleep in my parents bedroom for a night. So I set up this little fort like area in the corner of their room and drifted off to sleep at about 10:00 P.M. During my sleep I had the most horrific and vivid dream. In this dream I was much younger, probably 3 or 4, and my mother was giving me a bath. My dream then cut to a man walking down our dark and narrow hallway with a gun. The man came to the bathroom door, turned, and looked straight at my mother. My mother turned and I ducked below the bathtubs rim just enough to barley peak over the edge. Suddenly the man with a gun aimed straight for my mother, and pulled the trigger. The gunshot rang and all I could do was watch helplessly. I then woke up in a very cold sweat and breathing extremely hard. I immediately sat up and looked in the direction of my parents bed. To my horror directly over my mothers side of the bed a tall shadow like figure stood, looking over her. I had no idea what it was and all I could do was stare in disbelief. Then the Shadow figure turned and looked at me. My breathing picked up and I began to shake. The shadow figure then began to approacher me. All I could do was duck under my covers and hope it would go away. That entire night I probably only got another hour of unsettling sleep.

DrunkenSamus
July 6th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I haven't had any nor do I plan to. Just watch A Haunting on Discovery Channel. You'll shit bricks.

Choking Victim
July 6th, 2008, 04:28 PM
I haven't had any nor do I plan to. Just watch A Haunting on Discovery Channel. You'll shit bricks.
That show sucks tbqh, I don't believe what any of those people say. Also, does anyone else think the discovery channel lost its luster? They've got like 5 shows they play non stop. (Dirty Jobs, Myth Busters, Cash Cab, Deadliest Catch, and A Haunting) all mixed in with the occasional bigfoot show. What the fuck happened to those animal shows and shit that were on when I was a younger?

Apoc4lypse
July 6th, 2008, 04:28 PM
You should go see a doctor- I think that's actually a symptom of epilepsy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_(medicine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_%28medicine))

thats interesting...

I remember one time I had like one of the worst muscle spasms ever.. my whole calve muscle on my left leg tried to turn inside out, I swear to god... lol soooo painful. (relevant because muscle spasms can be related to seizures.)

Felt like someone was stabbing a knife into my calve... it was freakin weird too cuz I could see it, like, it sucked inwards if that makes sense.

But yea.. didn't realize how many things can be considered a seizure...

idk... I don't recall anything though.. I just remember the time was wayyy the hell off when i got back to my bed and looked at the clock, nothing was weird otherwise, would think I woulda felt something a little more if it was seizure related, unless my mind went into a daydream state for an hour with out realizing it XD.

Agnaiel
July 6th, 2008, 05:18 PM
What the fuck happened to those animal shows and shit that were on when I was a younger?

Ever hear of Animal Planet?

[ontopic] Okay, so one night, I was sitting on my dad's lap. (I was like 5 at most at the time.) So, we were watching TV, then I looked over at the door to our basement to check for mom, since she hadn't gotten home yet. Next to our basement door is a hallway, then next to that is our trash closet. So, when I looked over there, I saw this very tall shadow on the wall. It sort of reminds me of Frankenstein, now that I think about it, since the top of the head was flat.

But, I wasn't scared at all.

TeeKup
July 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM
My mother used to have a contracting job where she had to travel all over the eastern seaboard. Thing is my dad has the late shift so he works all night. I recall waking up sometime in the early morning around 3:00 in a hot sweat. As I sat up I noticed a faint silhouette fade into my far wall. Now this freaked me out beyond comprehension, I had already left the living room light on cause I'm paranoid. Now my bedroom opens directly into my living room.

So I got up and reached for the handle, I open it up so I could go turn every other light on cause I swear I just saw a ghost. I look into the living room and before I even step out I see what appears to be this black shadow race across to the other side of the living room and into my parents room which is exact opposite of mine.

I went back in my room, locked the door, turned my TV and my lights on and never went to sleep again that night.

DrunkenSamus
July 6th, 2008, 06:21 PM
That show sucks tbqh, I don't believe what any of those people say. Also, does anyone else think the discovery channel lost its luster? They've got like 5 shows they play non stop. (Dirty Jobs, Myth Busters, Cash Cab, Deadliest Catch, and A Haunting) all mixed in with the occasional bigfoot show. What the fuck happened to those animal shows and shit that were on when I was a younger?

They've got other shows like Verminators, Smash Lab which sucks balls and is a Mythbusters rip-off, Wild Discovery, How Its Made.

I believe paranormal stuff but then again I don't believe it. I'm very skeptical about it and I must fully experience it to believe it. Also A Haunting is exaggerated to the max.

Boba
July 6th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Snaf, my good man, I do believe you have a shape-shifter of the third degree on your hands. Demons tend to transform into these things called women, so I would suggest you keep your eyes open.

I am an expert on this subject; I am an avid watcher of MonsterQuest.

nooBBooze
July 7th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Demons tend to transform into these things called women, so I would suggest you keep your eyes open.

Just pointing out great thruth here.
Please continue.

Corndogman
July 8th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Another one, I was sleeping over at Devins (A friend; Male) and we were setting up the Xbox in his basement at around 1:00 AM cuz whats a sleep over without some XBL eh? Yeah, so anyway setting up setting up and started playing till around 3:00 AM he got bored of getting owned so he went and sat on the computer to play WoW. Sitting there with playing games at 3:00 AM and we hear footsteps, so I go 'Oh shit its the fuzz!'. Hes not allowed to stay up so late so we knew it could be his parents, yet when we went upstairs there was nothing. We walked all the way upstairs to the 2nd floor and investigated each room. His parents were sound asleep and his 2 little brothers are too young to be able to walk, or get out of that sleeping cage. So we go back downstairs and the Xbox is turned off. I always forget things that I just do automatically, so I just thought it was that. We kept playing and kept hearing footsteps, so eventually me and him got pissed off and walked upstairs and yelled 'K whoevers there show yourself, cuz its not cool sneaking up on people!' and I stamped my foot on the ground. Went back downstairs continuous footsteps still, so we were like 'whatever let them prank us'. Eventually went to sleep, still no explanation of the footsteps.

Since you were in the basement the footsteps you heard were probably not footsteps at all. There could have been some loose heating pipes in the ceiling which rattle around. Thats a pretty common explanation when people hear footsteps.