PDA

View Full Version : How did you think of your name?

Bastinka
July 7th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Dunno if this was made before but oh well, I'll start it off..

I was thinking something with a Wolf and Silent so I thought Silent Wolf, which sounded like some handicapped wolf so then I thought of Wind. Around a week after I made it, I realized what I had created 'SilentWind' and the jokes were thrown at me.

n00b1n8R
July 7th, 2008, 04:06 AM
noob + terminator + 13-year-old's-obsession-with-super-cool-leet-internet-speekage = n00b1n8R

I've never really looked back on it since. Sure I get those idiots "OMFG U HAZ NOOB IN UR NAME U MUST SUX HAW HAW I AM WITTY" but I just lol whenever I hear that. I also enjoy being the only person to be called noob and not be shitty about it. :p

But why the hell do people insist on calling me n00b1? >:S

Phobias
July 7th, 2008, 04:31 AM
I'm extremely scary.

Reaper Man
July 7th, 2008, 04:36 AM
Name of a book by Terry Pratchett. I used it as a name in Halo, and it stuck.

n00b1n8R
July 7th, 2008, 04:38 AM
I always assumed it was a typo.
:mysterysolved:

Bodzilla
July 7th, 2008, 04:42 AM
lol

next door neighbour called me it one day.
and seeing as i'm too busy being awesome to think of a cool name i used it as an alias. :P

Reaper Man
July 7th, 2008, 05:06 AM
I always assumed it was a typo.
:mysterysolved:
Oic wut u did thar.

Kalub
July 7th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Its my name.... :|

Pope
July 7th, 2008, 05:19 AM
I got it from the old admin of the original HIVE server, Bishop. I thought I'd just one up him and become Pope.

(They should call me Mario)

Timo
July 7th, 2008, 06:27 AM
I added an o to the end of my name, i'm so creative :-D

n00b1n8R
July 7th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Almost as creative as Rob. :downs:

ExAm
July 7th, 2008, 06:35 AM
I was watching Red vs. Blue, and Caboose at one point said that Andy the bomb preferred to be called an "Explosive American". I went with just that for a while, then decided it was too long and shortened it to ExAm (pronounced Ecks-Amm). I'm also known as TheExAm in some other places.

nooBBooze
July 7th, 2008, 06:40 AM
My name is actually an accident and after going through a phase of hating it, ive now grown accustomed to it. So basically it was a typo of booNBooze.

thehoodedsmack
July 7th, 2008, 06:54 AM
A buddy of mine covered up his face, then pimp-slapped me across the face, all while screaming: "The Hooded Smack!" I stole the name. Thinking of changing it, though. It may have run its course.

Phobias
July 7th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Keep the name, Smack.
It's grown on you, don't try and pry the fucker off now D:

Heathen
July 7th, 2008, 07:23 AM
LOL, something about "Pry the fucker off" makes me giggle.

Mine grew because I come from a mostly strictly Catholic family. My immediate family isn' really that strong on the religion but I still decided to have no part of it. So I became an atheist. We hid it from my grandmother for a while and decided to tell her on Christmas, also her birthday. Of all days right? She acted cool with it, but every birthday and christmas since I was 10 I get a bunch of bullshit remarks from her.
Year before last I called he a "bazzardly, haggard old cunt." Dont even kow if bazzardly is a word, but I said it and no one questioned it.

Im not one of "Those" atheist though. I love religion and all of the teachings. I just dont like all the war and rediculous dogmatic bull that goes along with it. I say you dont need a religion if you have a mind. You should know whats wrong and right. I wont call you stupid for believing either. I think that faith is a great thing too.

What really killed me for religion are the recruiters and churches. That really bugged me, and nothing gets one out of my face faster than "I'm an atheist and your pissing me off. Fuck off you little twat." Thats well after a few "no thank you"'s though.

Chainsy
July 7th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Thank you for your lifes story.
Long story short, I stole mine from an emo kid on an old flash game to piss him off.

Atty
July 7th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I was once known as Atticus, got that because I was wearing an Atticus t-shirt when I needed to think of a name for my XBL account. Back then I was Headshot45 (REAL ORIGINAL, RITE?!) over at Gearbox but because everyone knew me as Atticus thats what they called me, so I had one of the Moderators change my name. After a while the average intelligence quotient at Gearbox dropped to an all time low and the people there couldn't pronounce the, "cus" so I became Atti, and due to my need to apear more feminie I changed it to Atty.

Also, AttyKissy, my current Gearbox name, is due to Ghost's faggotry.

korori
July 7th, 2008, 10:22 AM
LOL..:)

Well I got my nick name back in '01, before halo ce and model making was really introduced to me. I was working on an MMORPG game using RPG XP. One of the main characters was a girl by the name of Korori. I wrote scripts after scripts (about 400 pages of dialog and actions: which really impressed me b/c i hate reading and writing). It was about 300 major levels. The script took most of the time for the next year or two. Then I was introduced to halo pc and i kinda droped the project. Mainly because I rather model 3d than paste 2d images every where. LOL . So in Memory i decided to use the name of that character and it stuck.

:)

Roostervier
July 7th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I was joining a zelda forum ages ago (it's the flying rooster from Link's Awakening, if no one can tell by my avatar), sometime in 2000 or something. I never really changed the name.

Pooky
July 7th, 2008, 10:33 AM
There's no interesting story behind mine really. I had originally had it as a password on some obscure site, then decided I liked it better than what I had as my name.

blind
July 7th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Well well well children, gather round to listen to this old headshotters legend. A legend of a great man, a wise man, a blind man.
One day.. around September of 2004, this man stumbled across Bloodgulch.com. He signed up for the forums and attempted to think of a name. Now usually, he just used some particularly bad ass names but he would always change them. This time was different. He decided that his name would be two parts, the first part would be a kind of ironic twist to the death of his foes. Blind. The second part is the usual badassery that he usually used to come up with his names. Skull. The weird part is that two months later when Halo 2 came out, people started accusing this majestic Blind fellow to be psychic.

He eventually grew bored of all the trivial persuits of the new Bloodgulch.com Halo 2 newbs, and shortly thereafter the site shut down. He then discovered Halo PC.
He was godlike on this game, came in first in nearly every single game. No one could touch him. He was getting clan invites left right and center, but it appears that the name "BLinD SkuLL" did not permit the use of clan tags because of the 10 character limit. He shortened it to TPBlinD. The "TP" part stands for the name of a clan he and his cohorts had during a 3vs9 LAN game of Halo xbox. It stands for The Plague.

Fully laid out, his name reads T(hE) P(laGuE) BLinD (SkuLL). Wrecking baddies since 2004.

Hotrod
July 7th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Well, a long, long time ago, I was talking to my friend about pokemon, and we were talking about fishing rods.\ Then, he says something about a part of my name being in there, and said "hey, you're a rod as well, you're also on fire, you're a hot rod". So then, I remembered that, but never used it. Then, came the time when I got Halo PC in 2003. I used the name "Terminator", and since I only had dial-up, I didn't play online. In 2006, we got high-speed internet, and I thought "well, Terminator isn't an origiginal name", so I thought of another name I could use. I then remembered the Hotrod incident, and used that. From that day forward, I've always used Hotrod as my name, or variations of it "Hotrod92, Hotrod192".

TeeKup
July 7th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Well I like tea, and at the time I really like germany cause I was in my german class. So I took Tee (Tea) and purposly placed a K instead of a C in Cup. My logic is this:

Just how embarrassing is it to be beaten by a guy named TeeKup? Sure enough, Halo started to become more fun.

JunkfoodMan
July 7th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Yonks ago when Age of Mythology was my Favourite game, I signed up for a website with the Username "JunkfoodMan". The relevance to AoM you may ask? There's a cheat for 1000 food called JUNK FOOD NIGHT, So I just replaced "Night" with "Man".
No, I'm not fat.

Saggy
July 7th, 2008, 11:17 AM
One day I looked down after getting out of the shower...

It's true!

Heathen
July 7th, 2008, 11:30 AM
:fail:
grodie

cheezdue
July 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I misspelled cheese and dude.

Heathen
July 7th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I just noticed its not dude :/

Masterz1337
July 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I use to go to "The Masters School" (themastersschool.com), and after beating 5 people at once in danger canyon, I called myself halomasters1337, which eventually got refine to Masters1337 and then to Masterz1337.

Con
July 7th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Conscars, as I'm sure I've told you many times, comes from Con's Cars because I used to make Need for Speed 3/4 cars: http://conscars.vze.com/

Heathen
July 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Woulda thought Con + Scars.

http://sp1.yt-thm-a04.yimg.com/image/1/f12/606897265 Plus http://sp1.yt-thm-a04.yimg.com/image/1/f12/667302914

Terin
July 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I made up this name for Warcraft 3 roleplaying games. Completely out of nowhere. I really liked it, and I phased out my old name, ChauSara (because I like Starcraft, y'see) because I was getting tired of every three games someone asking me "R U A GURL". Now I use this name everywhere. Yay.

Also, I always thought your name was Consars until just right now. <_<

NullZero
July 7th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Liked Zero for some reason. It wasn't unique enough for me so I decided to try and think up another word that was like zero, so I thought of Nulled (from programming somewhere), but maybe it was a lil' too long, so made it NullZero.

Sunray
July 7th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Sunray is actually a military term. It's generic VP for a leader. No specific rank, just the commander for that area. For those who are interested, Sunray minor is second in command.

I seem to remember I originally decided it after using the phrase on a Cadet Radio weekend I taught on, and I figured I like the sound of it, considering it has military backgrounds, while it's a nice bright thing for those people who don't know it's origin.

NuggetWarmer
July 7th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I originally was ChocolateNugget(which I was using for XBL), but for some odd reason it didn't like that name. I decided I'd go with NuggetWarmer. YAY FOR BORING STORIES!

Ifafudafi
July 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM
I have absolutely no fucking idea where I came up with mine, but I remember it had something to do with a man with a giant brain, bacon, and uber-secret government stuff.

Stormwing
July 7th, 2008, 01:25 PM
I used to make up stupid names out of combining words that sounded cool. Stormwing was one of them as I started playing Halo, and it kinda stuck, I got used to it, and I'm too lazy to change it and inform others of the update. I'm also terrible at thinking up interesting aliases anyway.

Same goes for my AIM screen name. Except that it's even more retarded.

Syuusuke
July 7th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Because I'm Fucking genius.

If you watch Prince of tennis, you know why -=D

InnerGoat
July 7th, 2008, 02:21 PM
rec0 named me.

kenney001
July 7th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Back when I first opened Halo, I kept getting slaughtered. I thought about it, and chose kenny (it was funny to watch the avalanche of "YOU BASTARDS after every death). And In my haste to play the game and get past the stupid create alias screen, I mispelled it with an "e".

Rob Oplawar
July 7th, 2008, 03:05 PM
It's my real name, with maybe an extra letter or two. I'm Polish (hence the big nose).
hint: the 'W' is silent. Oh-plar. Oh-plar. I hate hearing my name pronounced oh-pla-war.

e: in hindsight, maybe I shouldn'ta added the w, then, should I? Come to think of it, I can't really remember why I added it...

Con
July 7th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Hey, I'm half polish : D

Rob Oplawar
July 7th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Polish hf!
o/

e: btw, totally off topic, but one of my bro's favorite things to do is play the games from the "Total War" series (Medieval Total War being his favorite), playing as Poland and taking over the known world (Europe).

thehoodedsmack
July 7th, 2008, 03:10 PM
\o Irish intercept! >:3

Terin
July 7th, 2008, 03:18 PM
It's my real name, with maybe an extra letter or two. I'm Polish (hence the big nose).
hint: the 'W' is silent. Oh-plar. Oh-plar. I hate hearing my name pronounced oh-pla-war.

e: in hindsight, maybe I shouldn'ta added the w, then, should I? Come to think of it, I can't really remember why I added it...Probably because you wanted a name that no one else has? /rememberinguselessthings

adumass
July 7th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I happen to be a dumb ass. I thought it was clever in Starcraft to have it say "adumbass has joined the game" when I joined a game. I ended up misspelling it and people mistook my name for an actual person or something.

SnaFuBAR
July 7th, 2008, 03:48 PM
My friends would use the acronyms "snafu" "fubar" and "sol" when I would pick up the sniper rifle during multiplayer games when we had "guys' night in". So I smashed them together and came up with "SnaFuBARsol", though it has multiple meanings

snafu: situation nomal all fucked up
fubar: fucked up beyond all recognition
sol: shit out of luck
BAR: browning automatic rifle

CodeBrain
July 7th, 2008, 03:49 PM
I was playing some Halo CE, and when it was time to make a account for H2V (we know how THAT came to be >_<) I just thought of CodeBrain.

Turns out, thats a website for a guy who makes a lot of money for making website code >_<.

Im serious.

ICEE
July 7th, 2008, 03:59 PM
When I was a kid my favorite enemies in legend of zelda were called iron knuckles. i copied that for a while then I decided to make a change. weee.

Ifafudafi
July 7th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Oh, I remember that when I was three I made some guy called "Charles Baconburger" who had a friend who worked for the government called "Ifafudafi."

It stuck ever since.

EDIT:

legend of zelda... iron knuckles...

TSURG! TSURG!
sorry 'bout that D:

ExAm
July 7th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I just noticed its not dude :/Me too, how the hell does that happen? >_>

Zeph
July 7th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Zephyranthes --> Zeph

Xetsuei
July 7th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Anime show I was obsessed with (s-cry-ed), took one of the names an edited it somewhat. Also has my clan tag for my Halo CE clan, FBI.

legionaire45
July 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM
My username from Runescape, which was really my first foray into online gaming. It took me around a year or so to realize that I wasn't spelling it right but I really didn't care and left it intentionally misspelled for a while. Now I have it fixed on xfire anyway.

I used to use 'Lampshade" as a name simply because it was random.

Amit
July 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I spent little time thinking about it and decided it wasn't worth my time to create something new. I used to use gordon9821 on a lot of places but i started using my real in recent years. I still use gordon9821 for...places i don't to know my real name.

gordon= Jeff Gordon (Fav Nascar driver)
9821= easy enough to remember, two last numbers and two first numbers.

I believe the first place I used gordon9821 was in Runscape classic a great many number of years ago, which then transferred over to Runescape 2 and then I dumped that shit and decided to use it for better stuff...like TrackMania Nations!

El Lobo
July 7th, 2008, 05:36 PM
A boring Spanish class and access to a Spanish dictionary.

Monopoly
July 7th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I lost a game of Monopoly to a flock of chickens.

Rentafence
July 7th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I once saw a sign next to a pile of fences advertising a company called Rent-A-Fence.

p0lar_bear
July 7th, 2008, 05:51 PM
My old handle was l0cke_cole, because I wasn't the only kid obessing over Final Fantasy 6 back in the day. Didn't really do anything noteworthy with that alias besides write up a couple FAQs for an old MMORPG.

My friends dubbed me with two nicknames in high school. Polar Bear, because I'm big, light-skinned, and long blonde hair, and White-Out as a joke rapper name because the thought of me rapping is pathetically hilarious (think Mothergoat, only somehow whiter than that (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU59MYVQ9Og)).

Polar Bear stuck, so I decided one day to make that my online name. I also liked how it has the same "pattern" as my old handle.

SMASH
July 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM
SMASH was the name of my first set of skis

Boba
July 7th, 2008, 07:06 PM
got my name from the tea

dg
July 7th, 2008, 07:06 PM
D is the first letter of my first name.
G is the first letter of my last name.
I dropped the 945 a while back.

TeeKup
July 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Zephyranthes --> Zeph

Epic Win.

EDIT:

I spent little time thinking about it and decided it wasn't worth my time to create something new. I used to use gordon9821 on a lot of places but i started using my real in recent years. I still use gordon9821 for...places i don't to know my real name.

gordon= Jeff Gordon (Fav Nascar driver)
9821= easy enough to remember, two last numbers and two first numbers.

I believe the first place I used gordon9821 was in Runscape classic a great many number of years ago, which then transferred over to Runescape 2 and then I dumped that shit and decided to use it for better stuff...like TrackMania Nations!

Aren't you also Fragrate? The guy who made Freezing Point, one of the best CE maps ever.

Mass
July 7th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Almost as creative as Rob. :downs:
lul ydgi

12 years old. Playing halo, Massacre seemed cool. I changed it to Mass cause everyone calls me that and it sounds less immature to me and reflects my since created identity as an arrogant intellectual.

Plus I have a lot of it, in my pants

Apoc4lypse
July 7th, 2008, 08:44 PM
you don't want to know... lol

my old name was retarded because I didn't know how to spell conqueror... named that way because the first online game i ever played was Age Of Empires, and me and a bud used to play it all the time... like nonstop.

This name I just started using when I made my deviant art account, which ironically enough I hardly ever use.. not too sure why, I guess I just liked the sound of it...

whats even funnier is the password I used to use for everything, I bet everyone of you hear can crack my halomods.com account password with some patients and obvious thinking + common sense.

Which is funny because I still use that password occasionally, I just added some random numbers to it, my new password(s) I use on important stuff, and its fairly long...

Warsaw
July 7th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Well, used to be Ace 0f Spades. That was highly unoriginal. Then I remembered my discussions with Skiiran Lord about our respective sci-fi universes, and world-power role playing. He had a series of stations named Warsaw-1 through Warsaw-7. Seeing as I am a fan of Eastern Bloc weaponry, I chose the name as a replacement upon registration to this forum, though dropped a number designation.

Apoc4lypse
July 7th, 2008, 08:59 PM
So I became an atheist.

Im not one of "Those" atheist though.

"I'm an atheist and your pissing me off. Fuck off you little twat." Thats well after a few "no thank you"'s though.

just reminded me of Dane Cook, cuz I saw it last night... lmao...

"You know what we do then, we print the bible on him." (if you haven't seen or heard it, you won't get it, but in that case I highly recommend hearing it or seeing it.)

oh yeah.. "nothing happens when you die" lol

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a joke in my life.

I don't hate religion, and I don't hate atheist's, actually I consider my self somewhat atheist, I guess I'm more agnostic though. (Don't believe in everything but believe in something related to there being a god).

In the end though I hate the labels and I think people who argue about it are funny as hell lol because most of the time they all end up hating war, and its ironic because those same arguments they participate in are the ones that lead to like 70% of all war, pulled that number out of my arse, but I'm just saying... seriously.

You can probably find irony in my name then too... XD

About that yeah, I'm in the middle, mostly because its marked by the mayan calender, or when it ends. The story behind why they did that is either because, they just didn't feel like making it any longer. Or someone or something told them to end it there, what ever that means who knows, I'm willing to bet its just an arbitrary number though and they just stopped making it, it is funny how the fear about that is brought on by religion...

flibitijibibo
July 7th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Well, Shdwsnipa is pretty obvious. I've always enjoyed games with stealth and guns with scopes. As for flibitijibibo, well, there was this really gay song my younger cousins loved listening to: 5 Cacti or something like that. For some reason, they named the 5 cacti and the tree (I think it was a tree), fli, bi (pronounced beh), ti, ji, bi (pronounced bye), and bo. Where it came from, I don't know, but when they put it together, it was probably the funniest thing I'd ever heard them say at the time. It eventually became something along the lines of a running joke, followed by my non-gaming internets name.

n00b1n8R
July 8th, 2008, 01:12 AM
There's no interesting story behind mine really. I had originally had it as a password on some obscure site, then decided I liked it better than what I had as my name.
You told me it was a name an ex-boyfriend called you :S

Pooky
July 8th, 2008, 01:18 AM
You told me it was a name an ex-boyfriend called you :S

was referring to friedmetroid, but yeah that's where Pooky came from.

Cause most guys typically call people friedmetroid :v:

OmegaDragon
July 8th, 2008, 01:49 AM
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.. oh wait wrong story >.<

Turns out that my name was a result of my clothing style. I was wearing a shirt with Ω (omega) written on it at the time that I was making my first email back in 1998-ish (I think it was some kind of beer advertisement shirt that i got at an event) and I always wore a red hat with a dragon on it (as seen on post your pc pics sitting on my desk). I've had that hat for like 12 years (i wear it so much that people think that it might be surgically attached to my head), and since OmegaDragon had a ring to it, I took it as my alias online.

mR_r0b0to
July 8th, 2008, 02:16 AM
DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO

n00b1n8R
July 8th, 2008, 02:49 AM
was referring to friedmetroid, but yeah that's where Pooky came from.

Cause most guys typically call people friedmetroid :v:
I was refereing to your current name, not the one you never use. :v:

12 years old. Playing halo, Massacre seemed cool. I changed it to Mass cause everyone calls me that and it sounds less immature to me and reflects my since created identity as an arrogant intellectual.

Plus I have a lot of it, in my pants
Not as much as your black friend :haw:

Rob Oplawar
July 8th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Pooky and Fried Metroid are the same person???? omg :tinfoil:

lol, why didn't I figure that out on my own? I even sort of subconsciously thought it, but I never really consciously made the connection.

Hotrod
July 8th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Pooky and Fried Metroid are the same person???? omg :tinfoil:[/ninja]
Hey, it took me a while to find out who Mass was (it is Massacre's new name, right?), so you're not the only one.

Corndogman
July 8th, 2008, 12:50 PM
When i was like... 12, i went to my friends house. My first name is Cory, so my friends older brother called me corndog. Eventually i wanted to make an aim screen name, so i used that and added man and some random numbers. the numbers changed a few times but i settled with 939. I dont really like the name, because its pretty dumb considering i made it in middle school. I'd changed it but every website or anything online im known as corndogman so i sort of have to keep.

Pooky
July 8th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I was refereing to your current name, not the one you never use. :v:

Orite, you mean the one I only use for everything but Halo CE and this forum.

Llama Juice
July 8th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I wanted something silly and randomish... something unique that people would remember... I came up with Llama Juice and never looked back.

My old screen name was Lets_Have_Tea I didn't even like tea... I just thought it was something pleasant and happy.. makes people think good things when they see it.

Contrary to what a lot of people might think, I'm actually a pretty nice guy...

Bodzilla
July 8th, 2008, 04:46 PM
but the name pooky is sexy D:

Sever
July 8th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Contrary to what a lot of people might think, I'm actually a pretty nice guypedobear (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9477)....

PlasbianX
July 8th, 2008, 06:26 PM
You guys tell me:raise:

:iiam:

Bodzilla
July 8th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Your an X rated lesbian :raise:?

Hotrod
July 8th, 2008, 06:41 PM
You guys tell me:raise:
Photographic Lesbian that Automatically Sexualizes Boys Immediatly and Autographs Nipples with XXX?

LlamaMaster
July 8th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Llamaboy772 came from Jimmy Neutron. The 772 was added because llamaboy was taken I think. I changed it to LlamaMaster when I came here, as anybody with "boy" or "kid" in their username is a total faggot.

STLRamsFan
July 8th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I'm a St. Louis Rams fan. Duh! :)

Lightning
July 8th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Second grade teacher gave me the nickname (she was omfgbbqawesome).

And it fits, my last name is Bolt. :O

Sever
July 8th, 2008, 10:37 PM
About time I did this, and here I go being technical again:

The 'sever' segment came from me just looking at words and finding which ones I liked the sounds & meanings of, then deducing why I liked each of them, then using those common traits to find a good word to represent myself. The letters 's' and 'v' are very sharp and direct, where the letter 'r' has a good amount of force to it, and thus, I came up with sever.

'Gravitas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitas)' was another option, but the 'g' just didn't cut it for me (it's too complex and soft), along with being tri-syllabic, and the 's' at the end killed the word's power.

The '323' segment secondarily came out the need for uniqueness and username-length, but primarily out of my old font-based explorations, as seen here (I have many other color schemes of this old version):
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/sever323/323.png
and here (most of you should remember this one, since it has only been a week since I changed from it to my :oldphone:, and now my ColdS7orage avatar):
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/sever323/323-1.jpg

ultama121
July 8th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Combined powerful final fantasy spell+anime/manga character+random number=ultama121 :D.

itszutak
July 9th, 2008, 12:40 AM
I was wondering whether or not I could make a name with no google results.

I wish I hadn't. ._.

Or at least did not put the "its" at the front, because then people think it's "its zutak". :/

n00b1n8R
July 9th, 2008, 01:04 AM
You are called pooky on this forum. :S

TK421
July 9th, 2008, 01:05 AM
"TK421, why aren't you at your post?"
Watch Star Wars Episode 4 and you'll get it...

Patrickssj6
July 9th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Patrick + ssj6

9 year old sitting in front of AOL trying to connect through his 28k modem making up a screenie to connect...love for Dragonball...in German it was super-saya-jin and the number 6 because...ssj6 didn't exist and I thought 6 is kinda up-side down from P so it fit quite well.

I know it's Broly but something along the line...
http://img.hebus.com/2004/08/12/040812015439_93.jpg

CrAsHoVeRide

Taken from a crappy movie most of you ppl probably know ("Hackers" >.<)...I just misspelled it ("overwrite") but it still fit so I kept it.

Flyboy
July 9th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Han Solo, when Princess Leia said "Into the garbage shoot Flyboy!"