PDA

View Full Version : Gears 2 will Wipe the floor with Halo 3?

The Last Peanut
July 16th, 2008, 01:27 PM
ive been asking ppl on xfire what they think about that, and I was just wondering what u guys think so plz feel free to post a comment :D

Ifafudafi
July 16th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I'm confused as to this topic's purpose. Halo 3's already been released.

There are also a bunch of E3 related topics around, so you might want to take whatever you're saying into one of those threads rather than spam up the forum with more.

jcap
July 16th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Highly doubt it. Two audiences, different gameplay. Those who play Halo because nothing else gives them the same rush will continue to play Halo. Those who continue to play Gears of War will play Gears of War 2. Of course, there will be a surge of people who play Gears of War 2 when it comes out, but then its audience will turn similar to Halo's.

Rosco
July 16th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Thirdperson shooters and first person shooters are different. Especially when one is gritty and the other is actually fun for more than 5 minutes.

Unless you mean sales, then it's a close call; I do not follow GoW at all. It does look good but it's a game I really wouldn't be bothered about either way.

Pooky
July 16th, 2008, 05:16 PM
CoD4 already outsold H3, if sales are what you mean. Otherwise, frankly I'd rather play Gears 1 than Halo 3.

TeeKup
July 16th, 2008, 05:22 PM
GoW2, the bullets fire "slow". Its like you can drag them like you would a rope on the street. I personally grit my teeth over this because its stupid as hell. GoW didn't do it so why is GoW2 doing it.

Llama Juice
July 16th, 2008, 07:18 PM
I didn't care for GoW 1... GoW 2 fails to raise any excitement for me.

Anton
July 16th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Gears 2 looks awesome, but they are two totally different styles of games. So how could one compare them? (I'm repeating what everyone else has said basically...)

I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.:)