PDA

View Full Version : I finally found a name for these people...

Pooky
February 21st, 2007, 09:38 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wapanese

Syuusuke
February 21st, 2007, 09:59 PM
Uhhh...ok.

So many definitions...

Stealth
February 21st, 2007, 10:04 PM
Oh man, that sucks, I'm some what a wapanese.:p

Limited
February 21st, 2007, 11:19 PM
Oh man, that sucks, I'm some what a wapanese.:p
No worries, Fried is too..

5. Is a Virgin

Kalub
February 21st, 2007, 11:58 PM
I can simplify all those definitions into one word. Teekup

Stealth
February 22nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
lol, yes, and a few others...

Pooky
February 22nd, 2007, 12:24 AM
No worries, Fried is too..

5. Is a Virgin

haha lol ur funny

Wait... nevermind

TeeKup
February 22nd, 2007, 12:34 AM
I can simplify all those definitions into one word. Teekup

NO U. im not a virgin...

n00b1n8R
February 22nd, 2007, 12:34 AM
i hate those people >:/

DaneO'Roo
February 22nd, 2007, 01:00 AM
Not as bad as those Chavs or Emos, tbh

n00b1n8R
February 22nd, 2007, 01:22 AM
i hate emo's >.> ^

i haven't seen any chavs around these parts though >.>

rossmum
February 22nd, 2007, 02:16 AM
I hate trends like anime, emo-ism, stuff like that... seriously, I fucking HATE it.

Internets trends are usually fine by me, though.

legionaire45
February 22nd, 2007, 02:32 AM
People need to realize that they look like failures when they try to fit themselves into some form of social stereotype. I know a group of these people (and by know, I mean run away from) at my school who are like that, and most of them except for one or two are complete and utter failures. The only way they could get some is by raping a dolphin at an aquarium. And even then the horniest dolphin of the bunch would try and stay under the water for as long as possible so that they could drown.

n00b1n8R
February 22nd, 2007, 02:53 AM
I hate trends like anime, emo-ism, stuff like that... seriously, I fucking HATE it.

Internets trends are usually fine by me, though.

what he said.

what do you mean by trends? like web 2.0? that's cool ;)

rossmum
February 22nd, 2007, 02:58 AM
People need to realize that they look like failures when they try to fit themselves into some form of social stereotype. I know a group of these people (and by know, I mean run away from) at my school who are like that, and most of them except for one or two are complete and utter failures. The only way they could get some is by raping a dolphin at an aquarium. And even then the horniest dolphin of the bunch would try and stay under the water for as long as possible so that they could drown.
Subtle. :p

Yeah, I don't even get it.

HEY GUYS LET'S ALL BE DIFFERENT AND SHIT BY CONFORMING!!!11

Stealth
February 22nd, 2007, 08:15 AM
Not as bad as those Chavs or Emos, tbh
May sister is a emo.:eek:

CN3089
February 22nd, 2007, 10:03 AM
what he said.

Screw Web 2.0. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

MereCatfish
February 22nd, 2007, 10:57 AM
what he said.

Screw Web 2.0. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

cls
February 22nd, 2007, 01:07 PM
Didn't you people know? The control of stupid American teenagers by broadcasting anime is a prelude to humanity being ruled by Skynet. Oh, crap I've said too much.

Somebody besides the obvious person *coughmasterscough* better get that joke.

Dole
February 22nd, 2007, 02:45 PM
These people are right on par with Pandagoths. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pandagoth) (I actually found pandagoth while searching for "pandelephant")

TeeKup
February 22nd, 2007, 02:56 PM
Um anime isnt a trend. Its americas equivalent to the average cartoon. :/

People turn it into a trend like a fucking star trek convention when they dress up like anime characters, thats just outright stupid.

Dole
February 22nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
No, the fact that we allow it to stain Western culture is outright stupid.
What happened to the good Japanese cartoons like Speed Racer and Gigantor? :(

TeeKup
February 22nd, 2007, 03:00 PM
No, the fact that we allow it to stain Western culture is outright stupid.
What happened to the good Japanese cartoons like Speed Racer and Gigantor? :(

Stain? I would like an explanation on how it stained western culture. The only thing I analyzed from your post was a biased opinion.

Dole
February 22nd, 2007, 03:07 PM
It's just one more thing that does nothing but corrupt our progeny.

TeeKup
February 22nd, 2007, 03:12 PM
Explain to me how a cartoon corrupts our children....No wait, dont answer that.

America has one; an insane rabbit that likes to hit itself with objects and dress like women.:XD: Because that DOESNT corrupt children.

thehoodedsmack
February 22nd, 2007, 03:18 PM
Explain to me how a cartoon corrupts our children....No wait, dont answer that.

America has one; an insane rabbit that likes to hit itself with objects and dress like women.:XD: Because that DOESNT corrupt children.

Last time I checked, we don't have people attending events dressed like Looney Tunes and spending whoreish amounts of money on related merchandise. Not a good comparison, sorry :(

n00b1n8R
February 22nd, 2007, 03:18 PM
OMFG BUUUUURN!!!

and i fucking hate speed racer.

and astro boy >.>

edit: i would just like to point out that i posted this in the same minute that THS did. read this post like he didn't post.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 22nd, 2007, 03:19 PM
Fuck you, Bugs bunny is awesome and original.

Seriously though, I am more in the middle of this, as I love original cartoons once and a while. But I also watch some anime (No, not the stupid ones). A lot of you are grouping retards with the rest of the people who watch anime, which is pretty fucking biased.

Neither corrupts (or atleast it shouldn't) the next generation of children.

TeeKup
February 22nd, 2007, 03:21 PM
Last time I checked, we don't have people attending events dressed like Looney Tunes and spending whoreish amounts of money on related merchandise. Not a good comparison, sorry :(

Really? Then what the hell is Disney World? Mickey Mouse and his gang? Yeah.....

I can continue this for hours. Im not defending anime all together, ALOT of anime has really stupid flaws I'll admit, but please dont say it causes corruption when plenty of american made icons have the same effect.

Just so you know, anime isnt that popular in america anyway. It hardly has an effect on kids seeing as how the majority of aired anime is past their bed times. :eyesroll:

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM
Really? Then what the hell is Disney World? Mickey Mouse and his gang? Yeah.....

I can continue this for hours. Im not defending anime all together, ALOT of anime has really stupid flaws I'll admit, but please dont say it causes corruption when plenty of american made icons have the same effect.

Just so you know, anime isnt that popular in america anyway. It hardly has an effect on kids seeing as how the majority of aired anime is past their bed times. :eyesroll:GitS, AthF, and Bleach ftw.

TeeKup
February 22nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
Ghost In The Shell, Bleach, and Trinity Blood are the only anime's I watch surprisingly. :v They're the ones with good plots and themes.

Dole
February 22nd, 2007, 04:07 PM
and i fucking hate speed racer.
And I guarantee you've never seen it.

Really? Then what the hell is Disney World?
Filled to the brim with foreigners, cripples, retards, gays, and fat women pushing strollers, that's what.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 22nd, 2007, 04:19 PM
I remember watching speed racer when I was younger. It wasn't that good.

Dole
February 22nd, 2007, 04:23 PM
Well, it was from the sixties, you've gotta give the animation technique some leeway. <_<

TeeKup
February 22nd, 2007, 04:26 PM
Filled to the brim with foreigners, cripples, retards, gays, and fat women pushing strollers, that's what.

I wonder if you just thought that off the top of your head. I also wonder where the children are in your list. I expect you to provide a valid point and argument, so far you havnt.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 22nd, 2007, 04:29 PM
Well, it was from the sixties, you've gotta give the animation technique some leeway. <_<True...

Dole
February 22nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
I wonder if you just thought that off the top of your head.
Lame attempt, tbh. No, that is personal witness from July.

I also wonder where the children are in your list.
In the strollers, condemned to die of hypertension and heart attacks due to morbid obesity like their sow mothers.

I expect you to provide a valid point and argument, so far you havnt.
:fail:

rossmum
February 23rd, 2007, 12:50 AM
I wouldn't hate anime so much if it didn't fucking brainwash whole droves of kids who normally wouldn't give two shits. My friends Dave and Jon are two of the many victims.

Btd69
February 23rd, 2007, 01:12 AM
What does being a virgin have to do with being 'wapanese'.. sounds like a crock of shit some loser has come up with 'cause the big kids at school are mean to him.

I have a Katana, and I do Tae Kwon Do. TKD being Korean. It's called self-defense, and hey FriedMetroid, you might get some kind of benefit out of it, as the big kids might not steal your lunch money so much.

Pooky
February 23rd, 2007, 03:57 PM
Tell me why, exactly, you think it makes you cool to go and insult people on the Internet. I mean seriously, what do you accomplish by it? By doing so you make several incorrect assumptions, the first of which being that I actually care. I hope someday you'll find a life in the real world for yourself, but then again, I really wouldn't care if you rot in hell.