View Full Version : Warlocks

Andrew_b
July 20th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Map Name: Warlocks
Made by: Andrew_b
Map type: Small Multiplayer map
Gametypes: All
Players: 6-10

Warlocks was named after a song. Warlocks - Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Description: This map is really fun. The fact that there is a sewer system is kinda cool too. Loor helped me with some parts of this map.

Larger picture in the download!

Bugs: No Major Bugs.

Pictures:
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6411/warlockssmallei8.png

Download Here (http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3769)

PS. My most detailed map that has been released (so far :p).

Heathen
July 20th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Cute

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
July 20th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Good job. Looks nice, I'll download it and have a go, check it out and comment on it. :) Hehe.

Sel
July 20th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Saw this at halomods with the whole huge contraversy and shit. As I said there, modelling could be better, but it really doesnt look all that bad.

Keep trying.

Andrew_b
July 20th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the good comments and suggestions. I'm surprised you didn't flame me, Selentic. :woot:

Hotrod
July 20th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Doesn't look all that bad, has a good Halo 1 style to it. I'll check it out.

Bastinka
July 20th, 2008, 08:29 PM
If I had halo on this PC I'd play it, but seeing just pictures I say it's alright. Could've used some different textures here and there and replace that yellow glowy one, because thats like UNSC military design in Chilron T34 (Or something). Other wise it looks pretty nice.

EDIT:

Saw this at halomods with the whole huge contraversy and shit. As I said there, modelling could be better, but it really doesnt look all that bad.
For once I have to agree with it.

Sel
July 20th, 2008, 09:04 PM
If I had halo on this PC I'd play it, but seeing just pictures I say it's alright. Could've used some different textures here and there and replace that yellow glowy one, because thats like UNSC military design in Chilron T34 (Or something). Other wise it looks pretty nice.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Halomods Diaper Baby

For once I have to agree with it.

Get it right, Im from halomaps, not halomods.

Also, are you seriously this butt hurt that I -repped you?

Andrew_b
July 21st, 2008, 01:20 AM
If I had halo on this PC I'd play it

Lucky day:
http://files.filefront.com/Warlocks+PCrar/;10618671;/fileinfo.html

Bastinka
July 21st, 2008, 06:44 AM
Also, are you seriously this butt hurt that I -repped you?
Don't derail, I contributed in my post. Also, why are you so insecure about the way you react to me. Btw CLS Grunt + repped me hah.

I'll try to get halo, would it be legal to torrent it and use my key that I have at home? I can just call my folks and tell them to read it off to me.

Inferno
July 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM
The map is cool and has some interesting ideas. Only things i disliked where the lack of a water plane in the bottom of the map and the fact that the entire map felt claustrophobic. I mean the ceiling is so low in some places i felt like i was scraping against it. Overall I'd give it a 4/5. Good job.

Andrew_b
July 21st, 2008, 02:08 PM
SilentwindPL. I thought you said if only it was for halo pc lmao. And yeah, I always have a bad time scaling wanksta.

Bastinka
July 21st, 2008, 03:33 PM
Lol, it's quite alright.

Maybe a high-res video walkthrough of the map?
Gametrailers.com please, youtube is bleh. Or Filefront.

Kalub
July 21st, 2008, 08:48 PM
Its a trap!

Andrew_b
July 22nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Why is it a trap? :confused:

supersniper
July 22nd, 2008, 10:08 PM
Saw this at halomods. But I thought it was a new BSP for prisoner... I didn't know you made one for CE also??

Andrew_b
July 22nd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I made it for CE, Then released it for PC after i converted. Fixed some bugs, and released for CE.

PopeAK49
July 23rd, 2008, 07:51 PM
Why don't you just by the game for 20$ Silentwind?

DrunkenSamus
July 24th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Isn't there a H2CE map called Warlock? Nobody has talked about that for years...

Sel
July 24th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Yea but warlock was just a reskinned wizard >_>

Evil_Monkey
July 24th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Yea but warlock was just a reskinned wizard >_>
The one by the H2CE team was just a re skinned wizard but the one created by Xe-Bec wasn't.

Sel
July 24th, 2008, 11:45 AM
I was referring to the one in halo 2, and subsequently the h2ce one. I dont really care about any other mods of it, its not that fun of a level :|