PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Halo 2 Vista Bounce Montage (Real Bounces)

KIWIDOGGIE
July 22nd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Yes, before you say it I did use a jumphack of my own creation but they were in servers with noone in it. So noones effected. After doing a bounce via Wraith Launch I decided wow...Mass Height + Crouch = Bounce. So I did this montage on a few that I found/Knew from Halo 2 Xbox.

xm017eNBdIU

InnerGoat
July 22nd, 2008, 06:25 PM
Sweet video, looks like you hade tons of fun playing alone :) :)
:)

{XF}Lowsy
July 22nd, 2008, 07:29 PM
Why are you always invis?? No hacks my ^$$

Heathen
July 22nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
I DID use

wut are you going on about?
He said he used hacks.

InnerGoat
July 22nd, 2008, 07:43 PM
Why are you always invis?? No hacks my ^$$

Hey come on now don't be so disrespectful! :) He spent many hours :) to make us this great video for us to enjoy! :) :)

Vicky
July 22nd, 2008, 08:14 PM
Enjoy what?!? Every t!t can make this...

KIWIDOGGIE
July 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Many hours? How bout 15 minutes btw Custom Game >.> its in the Settings for always invisible just like OverSheilds.

SnaFuBAR
July 22nd, 2008, 08:59 PM
you were told to stop posting your cheats here, you douche.

flibitijibibo
July 22nd, 2008, 11:39 PM
What SnaF said.

p0lar_bear
July 23rd, 2008, 01:19 AM
Let me make this clear:

Unlike his previous videos, this video's focus is NOT on the jump hack. Yes, he uses it, but the point of his video is that SUPERBOUNCES STILL EXIST, but YOU CAN'T GET THEM WITHOUT AN INSANE AMOUNT OF HEIGHT AND MOMENTUM.

Regardless, this is still an AUP violation; I'd infract someone for posting a BXR or Multishot montage here. I'll keep this thread open for dicussion, but keep it civil in here please.

armoman92
July 23rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
good job kiwi,at least we know super bounces still exist. Did u make the jumphack urself or is there one already out there?

Heathen
July 23rd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Why would you infract for BXR? Its a legitimate exploit.

p0lar_bear
July 23rd, 2008, 11:08 AM
legitimate exploitOxymoron.

SnaFuBAR
July 23rd, 2008, 11:16 AM
legitimate exploit.
:lmao:

supersniper
July 23rd, 2008, 11:20 AM
Well yes he used hacks to find out that superjumps still exist but they are not accessible in normal games when your glitches trainer is not there so yeah this is really not needed.

Flyboy
July 23rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
Everyone ranting on this guy should simply shut the fuck up. Go ahead, call them hacks. We didn't call the dev pack in HCE hacks but under the current definition your giving this guys creations then apparently the same thing. The game is dead, not many people play it any more so I think it is fucking fine for people to exploit this stuff. And if these hacks are so fucking useful and popular then why do I never get "hacked" when I play the game, or at least noticeably. Everyone bashing this guy has to relax, personally I think he's done some great things with the engine (most notably the fly cam) proving that with time we might all be able to do what we want to do with this game. What he's doing needs to be sanctioned and helped along as of now, not pushed down. The more people we get alternating the game code the more we can learn about it, the more we learn about then more we can exploit it. Stop being such closed minded idiots.

Heathen
July 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Ok, well I dont see why its against the rules. You dont need any outside application to use it and anyone could use it. Why would it be bad? I genuinely am confused...not being a smartass.

And yeah, I saw the oxymoron comment coming :lol:

E: And @ flyboy. Isnt h2v ranked? Using crap like that in a ranked game is different than CE. If its not ranked and I am wrong, then I agree with you.