PDA

View Full Version : anybody make custom sigs?

Trindalas
July 23rd, 2008, 02:08 AM
i am just curious if anybody could make a custom sig for me... or rather edit one. i had one made a while back with a nickname i use to use on some other stuff, but since then i have started to use this nickname instead. if somebody could edit the name in it for me i would greatly appreciate it. :)

Bad Waffle
July 23rd, 2008, 02:11 AM
Isnt custom signature a redundancy?

Also, i make custom sigs. For myself.

But for you, ill do it. Show me the 'sig'.

Bodzilla
July 23rd, 2008, 02:56 AM
some say that he pose's as Wave of lag on an internet forum, and that yelling into phones gives him sexual powers!

all we know, is he's called the Sig.

n00b1n8R
July 23rd, 2008, 02:59 AM
some say that he pose's as Wave of lag on an internet forum, and that yelling into phones gives him sexual powers!

all we know, is he's called the Sig.
EPIC POST

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
July 23rd, 2008, 03:07 AM
ROFL ZILLA, CS FORUMS. "NO YOUR DOING IT WRONG!" Aahaha... and yeah, I want a sig too. :(

Trindalas
July 23rd, 2008, 03:42 AM
http://thumb0.webshots.net/t/50/750/6/34/29/2685634290103787880UWYxAV_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2685634290103787880UWYxAV)
this is the sig i would like edited if it isn't too much trouble. not sure why it appears all small in the post, but if you click it it should take you to full sized image. had to use a new upload site since the one i used to use closed down, so this is my first time using that one, lol.

Heathen
July 23rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Well since he is doing it, I'd like some fancy text workings on mine if anyone wants to be nice. In the dark right area.

Rob Oplawar
July 23rd, 2008, 08:45 AM
Must spread rep! Damn!
WoL, you must sig Bod's post.

TeeKup
July 23rd, 2008, 11:20 AM
Well I would show you all the sigs i was able to make before my computer died. Unfortunately imageshack won't show me anything past page 6.

ExAm
July 24th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Well since he is doing it, I'd like some fancy text workings on mine if anyone wants to be nice. In the dark right area.Fine. I'm bored.

EDIT:
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/5812/heathensigbj6.png

Heathen
July 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
:awesome:

E:
GODDAMMIT.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ExAm again.
REMIND ME TO REP YOU LATER.

TeeKup
July 24th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Heathen who is that in your avatar?

Heathen
July 24th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Das meh. I'm not a wankster though. Just for giggles.

Bastinka
July 24th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Can't tell if you're a guy or a girl anymore, but from what most people say heathen is gay. (Homosexual, no mean of insult intended.)

Heathen
July 24th, 2008, 11:50 AM
lol, from what they say? You guys talk about me outside of here? I'm flattered.

Nah, I'm straight.

TeeKup
July 24th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Shame really.

Heathen
July 24th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Sorry teek. ;)

Do I honestly seem it?
If I fooled a gay guy then I must be good.

TeeKup
July 24th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Come to the rainbow side, we have skittles.

Heathen
July 24th, 2008, 12:05 PM
lol, well I rather the company of women....but I like women a little too much to be gay.

A few of my friends keep jokingly telling me to date a friend of mine name Ethan who is gay, but I keep telling the girls that I dont go that way. I dont seem gay in person :/ I am not even feminine.

Most of my friends are women because I cant talk about the same stuff I can with my female friends as I can with males, or because I think most dudes are too damn narrow minded (which is why I couldn't date one.) I have a few male friends. I still enjoy the physical aspect of women way too much.

TeeKup
July 24th, 2008, 12:18 PM
:saddowns: I'm not narrow minded.

Heathen
July 24th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I believe you :D

So about this kids sig...

Bastinka
July 24th, 2008, 12:31 PM
If you have photoshop then look up some tutorials, tutorialized.com.
I know you're not asking about making one yourself, but hey..

You give a man a fish, you feed him for a day;
You teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
Download brushes to make it easier, but if you don't want to learn then I don't think anyones really going to take time to make one for you. Maybe someone might, you never know, but it's always a lot quicker to make one yourself.

Trindalas
July 24th, 2008, 03:22 PM
If you have photoshop then look up some tutorials, tutorialized.com.
I know you're not asking about making one yourself, but hey..

Download brushes to make it easier, but if you don't want to learn then I don't think anyones really going to take time to make one for you. Maybe someone might, you never know, but it's always a lot quicker to make one yourself.
doesnt help me in the least. i tried learning that stuff before and i just suck. all i need is the name edited in the one i posted, since i dont really use that nickname anymore. somebody said they would do it but they havent posted again since...

PlasbianX
July 24th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I've made some and sometimes teekup comes to me with requests ;p