PDA

View Full Version : halo 3 ce again

-DA-pfer
February 22nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
well i was block blocked from my last post for bein a dick but ne way me (my team wiilll be makin a map finishin the map soon so it all good thanks for rhe fryin though iv got sum workin 4 bungiee helpin me now bb oh and for the record this isnt aim im sorry if ne one wants to help www.freewebs.com/halo3ce (http://www.freewebs.com/halo3ce)

Syuusuke
February 22nd, 2007, 08:16 PM
Uh?

-DA-pfer
February 22nd, 2007, 08:22 PM
just go to the site

HDoan
February 22nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
can you learn to spell and use grammer and punctuation in a proper way

Cortexian
February 22nd, 2007, 08:32 PM
Can you learn to spell and use grammar, and punctuation in a proper way?
Correct spelling and grammar in bold.

I second the spelling and grammar comment though. Until you learn to punctuate your posts and spell, please do not post here, no one appreciates it.

And by the way, freewebs is one of the worst providers ever to exist on the internet. Please use something that lets you make your own web pages. Try http://www.byethost.com.

-kthxbye

-DA-pfer
February 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
why is it that grammer is so important this gameing people get a life and i dont like being harassed so please leave me be. thank you for your time

thehoodedsmack
February 22nd, 2007, 08:47 PM
^ Yeah. Great way to recruit. Insult people.

Reaper Man
February 22nd, 2007, 08:49 PM
Why the fuck would anybody want to try, by themselves (yes, we don't believe you have Bungie employees working for you), to recreate a next-gen game on a last-gen engine. Firstly, this one person is trying to make something that took a whole game company about a year and a half to made (and they are still in the alpha-testing stage). There are much more capable game engines out there, for example Source and the Doom 3 engine, but no you must do it on the Blam! 1 engine. But it's not just you, there are plenty of others who are just as closed-minded, and make things for Halo: Custom Edition, simply because it is a "custom" edition and mostly because it is Halo.

Recreating other people's work is boring and there is little or no room for creativity. Recreating on an engine vastly limited compared to the one that the original game is on, is absurd.

Halo 3 comes out this year, so why bother, and don't give us any of that "I want to bring it to the PC" bullshit, as, nobody wants to play a mod made by somebody who is advertising with a freewebs.com site.

Lastly, there is barely any media to base this mod off, if you're trying to recreate Halo 3 with merely the screenshots and videos currently on Bungie.net, then you will, if you get anywhere, have a terribly inaccurate game based off screenshots from alpha builds of a game.

In conclusion: Do something creative and original, don't shoot so high for now. Instead of imitation, try something new.

Also, when your previous thread was locked, it was locked for a reason. Because it was locked doesn't mean go and start a new one.

Cortexian
February 22nd, 2007, 08:52 PM
why is it that grammar is so important? This is gaming people, get a life, and I don't like being harassed so please leave me be. Thank you for your time.

Because it shows that you have a certain level of maturity, if you can't do that, please :gtfo:.