PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear launches a rocket!

rossmum
February 23rd, 2007, 12:32 AM
http://www.engadget.com/2007/02/22/top-gear-builds-launches-space-shuttle-car/

Funny shit. :XD:

n00b1n8R
February 23rd, 2007, 05:42 AM
FUCKING WOOT :D

shame it didn't work >:/

and their was no bombshell either <.<

thehoodedsmack
February 23rd, 2007, 06:31 AM
It's a Transformer! It goes from Rocket, to Missille!

n00b1n8R
February 23rd, 2007, 06:36 AM
^rep

Limited
February 23rd, 2007, 06:55 AM
Yeah taht was some impressive shit. It even looked like the space launch when it went off (the big like pile of white smoke that comes from the thrusters)

good ol' robin reliant

DECOY
February 23rd, 2007, 07:29 AM
I love those guys!

They have done previous rocket powered stunts.
They did a winter olympics special and strapped a bunch of rockets into the back of a mini and fired it down the olympic ski jumping ramp.

rossmum
February 23rd, 2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah taht was some impressive shit. It even looked like the space launch when it went off (the big like pile of white smoke that comes from the thrusters)

good ol' robin reliant
Heh. You watch Only Fools and Horses? Love that show.

But yeah, it did look pretty fucking awesome. Great stuff, even if it did crash.

Stormwing
February 23rd, 2007, 08:41 AM
Dammit dammit dammit...why can't we Americans get Top Gear other than on youtube :'(

But holy shit yo, that was ridiculous. The launch looked awesome.....and the end wasn't that bad either. >>

One small stepladder! hahahahah wtf

Limited
February 23rd, 2007, 09:37 AM
Did you guys see the weeks before this? They went to america and got some typical american cars, wrote things like "i love gays" and "hilary for president" they went into alabama (hillbilie country) and the challenge was not to get shot/arrested.

They thought it wouldnt go bad, some hilliblies nearly did kill them LOL.

Its on youtube btw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7NevgQXKPfI

might get deleted soon though lol

DECOY
February 23rd, 2007, 09:55 AM
If you have cable / satellite get the BBCworld channel. they carry Top Gear on saturday mornings.

Cortexian
February 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
Lol, thats some funny ass shit! Closest I've come is launching sholder mounted rockets at targets...

Still was fun though :)

DECOY
February 23rd, 2007, 01:13 PM
Closest I've come is launching sholder mounted rockets at targets...

Are you in the LAPD?

n00b1n8R
February 23rd, 2007, 04:24 PM
omg, that was funny shit XD

nice link THS

TIA Gangsta
February 24th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Top Gear is legendary! I watch it every week, anyone see last week's where Hammond put a Motorbike on the cool wall and Clarkson came and chainsawed the whole section where the motorbike was!

So jokes!

Limited
February 24th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Top Gear is legendary! I watch it every week, anyone see last week's where Hammond put a Motorbike on the cool wall and Clarkson came and chainsawed the whole section where the motorbike was!

So jokes!
Yeah that was great, now theres a massive hole in the cool wall :P