PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Missed Players

STLRamsFan
July 27th, 2008, 09:01 AM
As you all know, this game has been out for quite sometime and people come and go. However, some of the players that have left were quite popular in our community. With that being said, name some of the players that you happen to miss.

I'll start:

9mm (even though he's here)
Beavis
Legend
Musty
rec0
XD Kyle
Winter Snow
gx_Shadow
Phil
Crimson

LinkandKvel
July 27th, 2008, 09:12 AM
{DX}Link :-3

EDIT:What about bitterbanana and Jahrain? I STILL WANT MAH OCARINA OF TIME MOD!!!!

Jelly
July 27th, 2008, 09:23 AM
No particular order, and these are people who I haven't seen playing in forever, some of them might still be posting somewhere

Kyle
rec0
Oranges
Rosco
Druid
Mech - though apparently he's playing again :D

Kornman00
July 27th, 2008, 09:47 AM
rec0
reczero
Reek-oh
box of tea
rico
rosco
0rec

EPGS teamspeak. I miss the old EPGS teamspeak. And all the H2CE development days, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg :phonegonk:

blind
July 27th, 2008, 09:58 AM
rec0.. the ballinest brit alive
Kyle.. hello XD
Winter Snow.. I FORGOT ABOUT HIM :[
seal.. even though i game with him alot now :]
Druid.. WoW took him from us, way too young
rec0.. obvious reasons

The rest of KOD, the rest of CAF
The bunghole
Druid's Halo Impact Hive? I think
HIVE itself..

o god im gonna cry

Sever
July 27th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Druid and Phil are still here, last time I checked - they're just part of the «TG» clan now.

blind
July 27th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Those two wouldn't be caught dead in a scrubby clan like that.

ALSO I MISS FOAMY SO MUCH. COME BACK TO ME MY SWEET PRINCE

StankBacon
July 27th, 2008, 10:49 AM
foamy
kyle
everyone from hive.

Bastinka
July 27th, 2008, 11:29 AM
PBear,
Patrickssj6,
Diesel PL,
and Nic. (The Nic that hung out with Firedragon04, not the one that was making prometheus.)

Probably missed one, but whatever.

Masterz1337
July 27th, 2008, 11:52 AM
As you all know, this game has been out for quite sometime and people come and go. However, some of the players that have left were quite popular in our community. With that being said, name some of the players that you happen to miss.

I'll start:

9mm (even though he's here)
Beavis
Legend
Musty
rec0
XD Kyle
Winter Snow
gx_Shadow
Phil
Crimson

This list is win.

Also Predator, who would occasionaly pop in the NMC servers. Oh and EL Lobo too.

Bastinka
July 27th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Oh and EL Lobo too.
He died.

Disaster
July 27th, 2008, 12:07 PM
He died.
:suicide:

sdavis117
July 27th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Aids

Pooky
July 27th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Was going to say Mech, but as mentioned he seems to be around again.

Pyong Kawaguchi
July 27th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Most of my old {C!A} Buddys,
*not the shitty (CIA) clan from like 5 months ago

Monopoly
July 27th, 2008, 12:42 PM
{UC}Sarge and SVC, I'll miss them http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-patriot.gif

Beckinsale
July 27th, 2008, 12:46 PM
{UC}Sarge and SVC, I'll miss them http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-patriot.gif

Haha, good times right here.

Disaster
July 27th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Nitrous and Jahrain
Off to better times :sad:

Limited
July 27th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Everyone who was in the NMC server, that was the best CE days.

WTF happened to most of these people??

Disaster
July 27th, 2008, 01:17 PM
They got killed by nukes.

Jelly
July 27th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Sarge is back, and he's going to leak an already leaked app :/ (http://www.hivclan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1245)

StankBacon
July 27th, 2008, 01:32 PM
obvious troll is obvious.

Bastinka
July 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Man I miss Python, I remember the days with FD04, Josh PL, Python and me.. So many recordings, I even sang Little Bunny Foo Foo with him.

Python = UC Sarge for you newer people

Disaster
July 27th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Man, The good ole days when good maps were released every week and all the servers didn't play snowgrove, hugeass, and coldsnap. I really miss those times.

stankpot
July 27th, 2008, 01:44 PM
you gays blow

Bastinka
July 27th, 2008, 01:47 PM
..snowgrove, hugeass, and coldsnap.
Snowgrove is awesome, what's wrong with you?

Also, hugeass was decent for just messing around when you're bored and scaring noobs into thinking their game was broken when everything went dark. Coldsnap was a great map for Patrickssj6. :-3

The good old days were awesome, now everything is meh.

Disaster
July 27th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Snowgrove is awesome, what's wrong with you?

Also, hugeass was decent for just messing around when you're bored and scaring noobs into thinking their game was broken when everything went dark. Coldsnap was a great map for Patrickssj6. :-3

The good old days were awesome, now everything is meh.
Snowgrove may be awesome, but it gets old.

Bastinka
July 27th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Not when you play with Diesel :P

Actually it did get old pretty fast, what never really got old was Blood Gulch.

Disaster
July 27th, 2008, 01:54 PM
what never really got old was Blood Gulch.
I have to agree. Gulch owns.

Pope
July 27th, 2008, 02:18 PM
ALSO I MISS FOAMY SO MUCH. COME BACK TO ME MY SWEET PRINCE

"Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight, sweet Prince. And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Foamy hasn't been heard from for years.

My most missed player...probably my partner in crime Ignite. All of {} Clan back in the original hey day of the Leauge where drama and lulz prevailed. P0lar gets a special shoutout due to his awesomeness.

I should start playing again

StankBacon
July 27th, 2008, 02:20 PM
p0lar was just playing snowgrove earlier today.

Pope
July 27th, 2008, 02:25 PM
p0lar was just playing snowgrove earlier today.
I miss him :D

Rosco
July 27th, 2008, 02:44 PM
chanserv!!! :downs:

a baby seal
kyle
beavis

as said before, nmc classic and the bunghole. :D

Rook
July 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I'm pretty sure a baby seal tricked me into doing something stupid when I was new, if that is the same one.

Arteen
July 27th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I miss the admins from the old HBO-COERCE server, everyone from [HIV] and the various incarnations of Hive, Kyle, Beavis, seal, Foamy, bluedevil, and a bunch of others whose names don't come to mind.

All of {} Clan back in the original hey day of the Leauge where drama and lulz prevailed.
Agreed. {} was the best clan ever.

Not when you play with Diesel :P

Actually it did get old pretty fast, what never really got old was Blood Gulch.
Nothing got old with Diesel. :D

However, if I have to play another game on BG, it will be too soon. That map can get old.

...and Viper. :v:

Bastinka
July 27th, 2008, 03:09 PM
...and Viper. :v:
Who's viper?

Kornman00
July 27th, 2008, 03:20 PM
a baby seal

omg, sooooooooooooooooooooo soft :o

Saggy
July 27th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Veegie, what ever happened to him? I remember he was supposed to be making a rave map.

I also miss Axeman, Diesel, Nuero (is he still here?), Btd69(same as nero), and of course Strider. I miss his female flood :(

e: wait, is this topic for Halo CE players specifically or modders as well?

Bastinka
July 27th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Veegie, what ever happened to him? I remember he was supposed to be making a rave map.

I also miss Axeman, Diesel, Nero (is he still here?), Btd69(same as nero), and of course Strider. I miss his female flood :(
You can't seriously miss Veegie..

Saggy
July 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
His trolling made me lol.

Jelly
July 27th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Oh god, that Rave map had me all excited. Everyone in the thread was telling them to loop loads of gifs and musics :3

Edit: Found the thread: http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=57209

CtrlAltDestroy
July 27th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I still have that map.

blind
July 27th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I've been playing with seal, Veegie, Lobo lately. :)
Just not been playing baddie CE

OmegaDragon
July 27th, 2008, 04:11 PM
All the people that I miss have already been mentioned :(

Along with these people I miss the good old days when ES still owned HCE and Kenshin had his stunt server where we proceeded as a clan to own people when we were tired of stunting. I miss Kenshin's ownage with anything with a scope, I miss Sypher's tank whoring up on the hill in BG, I miss Abyssnight's whinny voice rambling over teamspeak over stupidities and we taunting him for being a commie(even though we still do), I miss playing with xastros', PSP, Daniel, Jamez, Bradman and the rest of ES, I miss all the lulz we had over the years. Even though Kenshin, Sypher, Abyss, Xastros, and Jamez are still in ES, they all moved to H3 and won't play HCE or even H2V anymore. Wish I had a 360 so I can see what they have been talking about over TS.

BAWWW ;_;

Kornman00
July 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I've been playing with seal, Veegie, Lobo lately. :)
Just not been playing baddie CE
tell seal that I said he is sooooooooooooooooo soft :-3

LinkandKvel
July 27th, 2008, 04:44 PM
EDIT:What about bitterbanana and Jahrain? I STILL WANT MAH OCARINA OF TIME MOD!!!!

Did they just completely drop it? They told us to be patient about it then disappear for like 2 years...wtf?

Stormwing
July 27th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Might be bcuz i haven't played in a long time and idk aliases, but mah list (players+modders):
Also this isnt 'most' missed, includes just chill people i havent seen a long time

Beavis
Legend
Musty
Winter~Snow
gx_Shadow
Phil
Kyle
Seal
Druid
mech
BrenTiger
Texrat
Neuro (i know hes around...but still)
Terry (i know hes around too, still been a while though)
Camper (think i saw him too..)
MXC
Cheefa
KiLLa
Xero
Foamy
MereCatfish
v2 Mod
jahrain
bitter
iceman
Trinx
Munky
TheElf
other KOD, CAF, and =EP people i forget
rec0
http://i36.tinypic.com/jg64d2.gif
+ more people...i just can't remember everyone. It's been over 3 years...

that Rave map had me all excitedhttp://i34.tinypic.com/64ed06.jpg

And where has Lights been?

Disaster
July 27th, 2008, 04:53 PM
:sniff: :sad: :cry:

The_Wraith
July 27th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I miss a lot of people. Can't list them all as it was the combination of all these kids in game that I miss the most. Fun times way back when. :(

dg
July 27th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I miss playing.

Timo
July 27th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Me too, I get disconnected from any server in Halo CE within 20 seconds D:

Boba
July 27th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Trinx
Trinx has been around, he mainly plays EQ and TF2, though. :(

InnerGoat
July 27th, 2008, 11:11 PM
{UC}Sarge and SVC, I'll miss them http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-patriot.gifWhat about Fat Buddha and rx ghost :mad:

rec0.. the ballinest brit alive
Kyle.. hello XD
Winter Snow.. I FORGOT ABOUT HIM :[
seal.. even though i game with him alot now :]
Druid.. WoW took him from us, way too young
rec0.. obvious reasons

The rest of KOD, the rest of CAF
The bunghole
Druid's Halo Impact Hive? I think
HIVE itself..

o god im gonna cryyou forgot bok

Masterz1337
July 27th, 2008, 11:37 PM
I also don't understand the hype around snowgrove. Tensity, Disso, and Fragment are all just as good if not better.

Cortexian
July 27th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Mrs. Doublefire
Nitrousoxide
Rec0
Jahrain

That's about it, I don't really care about you people.

JK JK LOL.

TVTyrant
July 27th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Wasp
Spens
Doan
JeJo
Nugget
ICEE

Doan, Nugget, and ICEE still play but not very often :'(
I miss the majority of my friends at AEB. I'm the last to fly the colors :(

Kornman00
July 28th, 2008, 12:47 AM
What about Fat Buddha
Wow, now THATS really kickin' it old school :lol:

I remember getting kicked from a server by him for not performing a tower on BG :-3

blind
July 28th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Wow, now THATS really kickin' it old school :lol:

I remember getting kicked from a server by him for not performing a tower on BG :-3
TOWERS R SIK

I miss bishop
anddddd havoc
etc.

p0lar_bear
July 28th, 2008, 02:28 AM
I still play CE every now and then, but I'm usually under alias so nubs don't bug me about CMT bullcrap (Jesus Christ I dropped out of CMT like what a year ago or something?), my couple maps (they're not THAT awesome, honestly), or the offchance of running into anyone I might have banned from here (yet to happen, but still).

I pretty much miss all of the Bunghole regulars that I've fallen out of contact with. Beavis, Ignite, Foamy, Kyle, and rec0 to name some off the top of my head. I've maintained contact with a lot of people I met on my early days and still am on good terms with today.

It's less the people I miss than the times I've had with them, and then there's the fact that people have matured and/or moved on and things will never be like they were three years ago. If you got all of the ole regulars from that time together now into a server, I can guarantee that less fun will be had after reminiscing; everyone would probably be focused more on playing and winning than just nubbing it up... well, save for a few people. :)

Good times... good times...

Ganon
July 28th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Most of my old {C!A} Buddys,
*not the shitty (CIA) clan from like 5 months ago

yeah (CIA) is pretty shitty, but that [CIA] clan is pretty rape, I heard they are a top ten halo pc and best halo ce clan :llllll

Ignite
July 28th, 2008, 02:59 AM
I pretty much miss all of the Bunghole regulars that I've fallen out of contact with. Beavis, Ignite, Foamy, Kyle, and rec0 to name some off the top of my head. I've maintained contact with a lot of people I met on my early days and still am on good terms with today.

It's less the people I miss than the times I've had with them, and then there's the fact that people have matured and/or moved on and things will never be like they were three years ago. If you got all of the ole regulars from that time together now into a server, I can guarantee that less fun will be had after reminiscing; everyone would probably be focused more on playing and winning than just nubbing it up... well, save for a few people. :)

Good times... good times...

AWWWWWW <3 <3 CE LOVE

Wow it's been so long, thanks to Pope for linking me to this thread telling me I was missed! :P

Uhhh so after I installed H2 Vista my graphics card was fried by that stupid yet strangely mesmerizing window switchy thing (I may have gone overkill on it) and I was forced to stop playing PC games entirely due to lack of motivation to replace it. I just hit up my 360.

Buuuut guess who got a new laptop and is CRAVING some CE action... holy shit it's been a while I don't think I can pull off a headshot anymore but nothing has ever, EVER compared to the hilarious, amazing times (and heated flame wars) that I've had in this game. Hands down best game, best community, best times ever. And I'm totally down for some form of reunion night. As long as Fissure Falls is on the maplist. You all know how effing obsessed I am with that map. ;)

Pooky
July 28th, 2008, 03:03 AM
everyone would probably be focused more on playing and winning than just nubbing it up... well, save for a few people. :)

Last time I nubbed it up in a game with you, you got all serious business on me :v:

Also I talked to mech for the first time in ever today and played CE with ducky. :o

Jelly
July 28th, 2008, 03:39 AM
I still have that map.
Release release release

LinkandKvel
July 28th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Am I considered someone if I disappeared for a long time? :(

There's still people at the gbxforums that haven't came over here like whiplash daemon and MDeluxe. Also it seems supersunny and kirby_422 has recently disappeared.

Also what about Killa (hypothermia)?

FluffyDucky™
July 28th, 2008, 03:56 AM
You all should play again tbh. And rams, have you even been playing? Haven't seen you in a while mr. Here is my list;

Mech - though yes he is playing again
Apple
Oranges
Texrat
Random
Storm
Xet
Timo
Kitsune
Sco
Foamy
Aky - he was some good company at times :)
Conscars
Rosco
Maladjusted
Kyle - lol he would say hi to everyone who joined the server, made me lol
Cheefa - though i see him on sometimes, VERY rarely
KiLLa - played with him and mech last week :)

There is probably more, but I just can't think at the moment, lol. :D Many good years of CE though, would be good to see a whole bunch of you guys playing again! I've been playing for too long tbh.

Ganon
July 28th, 2008, 05:01 AM
texrat :U

king_nothing_
July 28th, 2008, 05:09 AM
People missed = people listed on the Wall of Hive + rec0

Basically that. Maybe a few others.

FluffyDucky™
July 28th, 2008, 06:52 AM
What the hell is the wall of hive? D:

/feels like he is going to be abused for not knowing

Rook
July 28th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Guys from my first halo ce clan, a clan at the time that I took so serious for what it was.. ¥NBK¥

Rosco
July 28th, 2008, 11:05 AM
What the hell is the wall of hive? D:

/feels like he is going to be abused for not knowing

Nah, it wont concern you, or even me for that matter.

The hive wall is a list of players, most, if not all the frequent players who were in the Hive server. Including admins, and server payers. I'm pretty sure it's in most of the wartorn varients.

TeeKup
July 28th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Tiamat.

blind
July 28th, 2008, 12:30 PM
yeah (CIA) is pretty shitty, but that [CIA] clan is pretty rape, I heard they are a top ten halo pc and best halo ce clan :llllll
Yeah. But you guys didn't have to compete with premiere [KOD] and [CAF] in their primes when we all took this game super serious :rolleyes:

InnerGoat
July 28th, 2008, 12:55 PM
He's just fakeposting, blind

everyone knows PL is the best.

blind
July 28th, 2008, 01:00 PM

wtf no
its obvious that {W2GARA} would have dominated any clan around today.

InnerGoat
July 28th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Well yeah all today's active clans blow :[

also, Molkien

Disaster
July 28th, 2008, 01:13 PM
No its my 1 man clan that owns all ur clans
neuro

NullZero
July 28th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Rosco (need to play CE more >.<)
Kyle (-itis)
rec0
gx_shadow
Oranges
Y0gie
Devour
Some MFD fags
KOD Killer
KOD Venom
Cheefa

Most I can think of right now.

Jelly
July 28th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Oh god, I forgot to put y0gie in my list ;_;

TVTyrant
July 28th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Pssh, TV clan ownz.

Limited
July 28th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Am I considered someone if I disappeared for a long time? :(

There's still people at the gbxforums that haven't came over here like whiplash daemon and MDeluxe. Also it seems supersunny and kirby_422 has recently disappeared.

Also what about Killa (hypothermia)?
GBX? Dont make me sick, how is the old abandonded shithole? (sorry Ghost)...Whiplash was here, he was a mod, till we all realised he sucked and got demoted. Deluxe was banned, I think.

Didnt killa leave because he moved in with his GF or something like that, I remember seeing a pic of a really short guy.

Bastinka
July 28th, 2008, 03:47 PM
PL isn't a clan. :P

Limited
July 28th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Its a group of people, yada yada yada. How is lesgore silentwind? Also, is that douche I used to argue with all the time still in the TS? (Cant remember his name)

Private March 8th, 2007
11:50 PM Expired 5 Multiple Accounts WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ (http://www.modacity.net/forums/member.php?u=9)

I cant even remember having multiple accounts.

blind
July 28th, 2008, 05:51 PM
GBX? Dont make me sick, how is the old abandonded shithole? (sorry Ghost)...Whiplash was here, he was a mod, till we all realised he sucked and got demoted. Deluxe was banned, I think.

Didnt killa leave because he moved in with his GF or something like that, I remember seeing a pic of a really short guy.
You're just mad because you got banned! L o L!!

CodeBrain
July 28th, 2008, 05:53 PM
So yeah, I sneaked into p0lar_bears rave page, took the song, and made a extended version. :P

6:00 min ftw.

Linky: http://files.filefront.com/ravewav/;11260135;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy!

PopeAK49
July 28th, 2008, 06:11 PM
PL is a family. I remember playing with the PLs and i tried to kill Diesel in halo but he always killed me in less than 3 seconds and then t-bagged me while he laughed. Then i finally had my chance i killed him and had my time to destroy the next 3 seconds tell he spawned be t-bagging him. Then I got assasinated by another PL guy i forgot his name though. Good times. Good times.

Bad Waffle
July 28th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Everyone who was in the NMC server, that was the best CE days.

WTF happened to most of these people??

Shit man, i gotta kick it up with that highres NMC.

Disaster
July 28th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Shit man, i gotta kick it up with that highres NMC.
Woot Woot

Con
July 28th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I miss my old stunting buddies. That was a good summer :smith:

Guzzie
July 28th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Beavis
Legend
Musty
Winter~Snow
gx_Shadow
Phil
Kyle
Seal
Druid
mech
BrenTiger
Texrat
Neuro (i know hes around...but still)
Terry (i know hes around too, still been a while though)
Camper (think i saw him too..)
MXC
Cheefa
KiLLa
Xero
Foamy
MereCatfish
v2 Mod
jahrain
bitter
iceman
Trinx
Munky
TheElf
other KOD, CAF, and =EP people i forget
rec0

I love you stormwing :-3

FluffyDucky™
July 29th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Oh god, I forgot to put y0gie in my list ;_;

Omgz same! Y0gie was awesome! :D

Lateksi
July 29th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Astr0s

rossmum
July 29th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I miss the golden days of CE oh so much. RIP Bunghole ;_;

If I made a list, I just know I'd miss people out. A lot of them have already been mentioned, though.

Pyong Kawaguchi
July 29th, 2008, 11:11 AM

I remember that clan, My friend Durelle and I where always in competition with eachother's clan.
Friendly {C!A} VS PL PL battles where fun :)

blind
July 29th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Last night we were reminiscing about the Alpha days.. talking about how much more strategy oriented it is as compared to telecamping in WTC*

Pope
July 29th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Last night we were reminiscing about the Alpha days.. talking about how much more strategy oriented it is as compared to telecamping in WTC*

Gawd...the only map that side seat was viable option to use.

Huero
July 30th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Windy ;_;
Also, tranny Noob <:

Random
July 30th, 2008, 01:18 AM
[FBI]*

Mainly clan peoples, I miss the game but I rather play wartorn and other custom maps than snowgrove, hugeass, coldsnap, etc.

Pooky
July 30th, 2008, 02:29 AM
[FBI]*

Mainly clan peoples, I miss the game but I rather play wartorn and other custom maps than snowgrove, hugeass, coldsnap, etc.

You should have been in XG today then, was playing immure2 with ducky and alec

n00b1n8R
July 30th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Windy ;_;
Also, tranny Noob <:
Yeah, I remember whoring mystic nonstop the day it came up on halomaps (this is old school for me ok :( ) with you and him.

Also, why have I not seen that double nigger mech anywhere. D:

STLRamsFan
July 30th, 2008, 04:42 PM
texrat :U

I actually found him in another forum not too long ago. Don't have the forum name on the top of my head at the moment though.

Dal
August 1st, 2008, 01:16 AM
This thread does not have enough love for me. I doubt even Sco remembers my hijinks. :(

But yeah,
All those kickass map/hackers
Foamy
Beavis
Legend
Killa
Musty
And of course Texrat; too bad he doesn't even appear on AIM anymore.

FluffyDucky™
August 1st, 2008, 02:50 AM
Yeah, I remember whoring mystic nonstop the day it came up on halomaps (this is old school for me ok :( ) with you and him.

You would always join my home dedi when I had it up, I used to try put it up every Friday night I think it was. We had good fun, even bacon and oranges and a few others dropped in for a taste of our 300 ping life. :P And as for Mech, he has been playing a lot recently, was playing with a bunch of peeps b4. Here's a screeny; nothing to show off, just to show who was there, lol. (bacon mine was better !)

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/8531/fdghfghnz2.png

Jelly
August 1st, 2008, 03:50 AM
[shot] tags, Ducky, [shot] tags.

Beckinsale
August 1st, 2008, 04:21 AM
Meh, I pwned those charts ducky.

Pooky
August 1st, 2008, 10:12 AM

He was apparently way busy with school but he actually just added me on Steam a couple days ago. Last I saw his name was Mech.

STLRamsFan
August 1st, 2008, 11:23 AM
Saw lots of fools I have not seen in forever yesterday:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7659/haloce2008073123441840qp2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7972/haloce2008073123141452vr4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7972/haloce2008073123141452vr4.4e85e17f7e.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=141&i=haloce2008073123141452vr4.jpg)
Now that is what I call a real Halo Custom Edition game. :)

Rosco
August 2nd, 2008, 08:11 AM
where is that pic of nearly every hiver in one server, it was like, last year

one of the first times i played with bok in ages :D

StankBacon
August 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM
http://www.hivclan.net/hivshack/images/6230183406d25e3e4fadde864d025cfbbf84e49da5b08a.jpg

i may have a higher quality one somewhere... but meh.

Rosco
August 2nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
HOLY SHIT, -REALLY HIGH AND -Drunk
I almost forgot we did that, devour was on pot the entire night and I had downed enough vodka to kill myself. LOL

FluffyDucky™
August 2nd, 2008, 08:22 PM
Oh shit ros your soo cool man! I wanan die from too much alcohol too! :p /sarcasm

And lol @ the pic, *and then there is terry* all by himself. Ahaha made me lol. :D

n00b1n8R
August 2nd, 2008, 11:41 PM
I actually found him in another forum not too long ago. Don't have the forum name on the top of my head at the moment though.
Why hello thar. (http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2855)

El Lobo
August 3rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
Everyone from Hive.

Party_Grunt
August 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Beavis
KOD Legend
Kyle
Rams (even though I have him on Live)
Arteen
Tiamat
Countless others ive meet though the years but whose names I can remember.

TeeKup
August 5th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I thought I was the only one that missed Tiamat. Looks like only Party_grunt and I miss our community's enigmatic map maker.

blind
August 5th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Beavis
KOD Legend
Kyle
Rams (even though I have him on Live)
Arteen
Tiamat
Countless others ive meet though the years but whose names I can remember including the love of my life, BLIND.
thanks buddy.

Party_Grunt
August 6th, 2008, 10:44 AM
thanks buddy. Who's "blind"? :v:

STLRamsFan
August 6th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Party Grunt! How've you been bud? Would get on Xbox Live but my Xbox needs to make another trip to Microsoft for repairs. :fail:

Party_Grunt
August 6th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Party Grunt! How've you been bud? Would get on Xbox Live but my Xbox needs to make another trip to Microsoft for repairs. :fail:I know how that feels, for me it was about 2 weeks. Meet me up on halo when you get it back. :)

STLRamsFan
August 6th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Actually my brother's the one that has been playing Halo 3. I've only played it like 3 times. :haw:

Party_Grunt
August 6th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Actually my brother's the one that has been playing Halo 3. I've only played it like 3 times. :haw:Got GTA or Gears?

blind
August 6th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Who's "blind"? :v:
Back in your cage you little gremlin.

Party_Grunt
August 6th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Back in your cage you little gremlin.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7308/loveisoveruw7.jpg

deathret
October 29th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Blast.... not missed... oh well.. Here is my list (not in any order...).

killer
steve
musty
cheefa
dr@home
blind
sco
texrat
lobo
teekup
raven
baldactor
kingnothing
devour
pope
seal
iceman
mrs. Doublefire
nitrousoxide
mothergoat
molkien
orange
maladjusted
foamy
the_wraith

Inferno
October 29th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Nice bump. :XD:

deathret
October 29th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Nice bump. :XD:

So, I joined late... besides its not that old... I eat stuff older then that.... like later years easter candy. ;)

Inferno
October 29th, 2008, 04:49 PM
The last time i saw this thread was like... 2 months ago I think.

Also, ewwww.

Syuusuke
October 29th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I miss my old stunting buddies. That was a good summer :smith:

Oh my...

You can't spell RCON without con =D

Higuy
October 29th, 2008, 05:17 PM
mrs. Doublefire
nitrousoxide
mothergoat
molkien

Yes.

Sel
October 29th, 2008, 06:59 PM

killer
cheefa
dr@home
texrat
lobo
maladjusted

Ive seen all these guys play fairly recently.

dr was playing yesterday.

Rook
October 29th, 2008, 07:04 PM

so was rat

Sel
October 29th, 2008, 07:07 PM
yeah.

And cheefa the day before

and lobo a couple of weeks ago

NullZero
October 29th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I've been in contact with cheefa quite a bit recently

InnerGoat
October 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM

dr was playing yesterday.I'll jump on randomly to see whos all playing :-3

Bossniak
October 29th, 2008, 10:51 PM

The dude on top doesn't remember playing recently. Unless it's some other guy. :iiam:

Oh and sup ret! :D

Bodzilla
October 29th, 2008, 10:53 PM
so was rat
Get me Rats Xfire or steam :D please :D?

i miss that silly old coot

Rook
October 29th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Get me Rats Xfire or steam :D please :D?

i miss that silly old coot
http://www.xfire.com/profile/texrat/
Lewl

FluffyDucky™
October 30th, 2008, 05:18 AM

cheefa - plays a lot
dr@home - is on time to time
blind - halo pc pro
sco - bums on xfire a lot now
texrat - plays more now
kingnothing - fucking poker fanatic
devour - died?
orange - got eaten by a duck
maladjusted - ran away from home?

Hmmmmm.

NullZero
October 30th, 2008, 08:41 AM
We see devour now and then sometimes. Maladjusted is probably too busy trying to find a wife to play halo. Good on 'im :)

deathret
October 30th, 2008, 11:43 AM
We see devour now and then sometimes. Maladjusted is probably too busy trying to find a wife to play halo. Good on 'im :)

Mal is married with kids.

I miss these people not because they don't play all the time... but I don't play all the time... ;)

The dude on top doesn't remember playing recently. Unless it's some other guy. :iiam:

Well... you should play more... :D

FluffyDucky™
October 31st, 2008, 01:15 AM
No, unless he got remarried... last I heard he was divorced and hadn't seen his kids in a long time. :(

Pope
October 31st, 2008, 02:22 AM
myself.

I really wish I played more these days...

FluffyDucky™
October 31st, 2008, 03:00 AM
Then play more. I'll hold your hand! :)

NullZero
October 31st, 2008, 05:37 AM
Then play more. I'll hold your hand! :)

Carefuly ducky, I'm already holding a body part of your own ;)

FluffyDucky™
October 31st, 2008, 05:42 AM
Those poor curtains. Here "cums" the stains.

blind
October 31st, 2008, 09:00 AM
i havent touched halo pc in months.
but i was playing ce a couple weeks ago, wrecked a few yuM people.
BUT IVE BEEN PLAYING CSS LATELY LOTs
and also fuckin sluts.

Rosco
October 31st, 2008, 06:54 PM
blind ur pretty bad u got ur tags wrong :@

paladin
October 31st, 2008, 06:56 PM
Caz (Carlos)
Scooby Doo (Brentizzle)

My 2 ex-best buds

Gwunty
October 31st, 2008, 08:11 PM
My name is carlos, but dont tell anyone...

Sel
October 31st, 2008, 08:29 PM
I miss ducky and bacon.

Waiiiiiittt...

FluffyDucky™
November 1st, 2008, 03:48 AM
^

<3 :D

i havent touched halo pc in months.
but i was playing ce a couple weeks ago, wrecked a few yuM people.
BUT IVE BEEN PLAYING CSS LATELY LOTs
and also fuckin sluts.

Orly? Isn't that the reason you had [HIV] in the first place? You must be really fucked up now that you have {HIV}. You poor thing, you must be blind. I wanna t-bagg you one more time plz k thnx. Come play some CE and we make moor babies k? :)

blind
November 1st, 2008, 04:01 AM
wtf is a moor baby u crazy nigga
BUT MY NAME IS MR NIGGA

FluffyDucky™
November 1st, 2008, 04:56 AM
MR NIGGA! I MEANT FOR US TO MAKE SOME MORE BABIES. K?

- rape you later

Bodzilla
November 1st, 2008, 07:11 AM
so no one missed zilla :smith:

Noobone
November 1st, 2008, 07:34 AM
I missed my old buds and old HR clan buddies ^^
Oranges,Mal, stanky, serialkilla, palnixia, etc. etc.

FluffyDucky™
November 1st, 2008, 07:45 AM

I do... but I doubt you miss me. You no love me no moorz. :(

Sel
November 1st, 2008, 07:49 AM

Well if you actually played with everyone instead of like 2 people who are also gone... :smith:

Rosco
November 1st, 2008, 08:00 AM
wtf is a moor baby u crazy nigga
BUT MY NAME IS MR NIGGA

i would miss blind but he is a racist fag :embarrassed:

Noobone
November 1st, 2008, 10:18 AM
the hiv's are reuniting with all the happiness in the world

Sel
November 1st, 2008, 12:38 PM
I recruit black people into HIV.

blind
November 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM
i give black people hiv
and your mom, selentic

Sel
November 1st, 2008, 01:50 PM
i give black people hiv
and your mom, selentic

thats cool by me man.

Sel
November 1st, 2008, 01:53 PM

You played a few minutes like 2 months ago :awesome:

Rosco
November 2nd, 2008, 10:41 AM

Yo sup killer, I have a dusty gow pc box on my shelf :)

Bossniak
November 3rd, 2008, 12:01 AM
Why get it all dusty? :saddowns:

TheElf
November 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
I miss the bunghole, BuTcHer's server, CAF, KOD, HIV, old FBI and all the countless other random people I had fun playing Halo with.