PDA

View Full Version : [TF2] Top 5 things you hate about TF2

Pooky
July 28th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Now I know there's a lot to love about TF2, I wouldn't be playing it like an addict if there wasn't.

That said, with any game that's not Super Metroid, there's something to gripe about.

So what's that for TF2?

For me it's

1. Rockets

I'm sorry but I just don't see anything fair or balanced about a weapon that not only utterly dominates light classes but even has the potential to clear out entire points by itself so long as you get lucky. On top of that getting juggled by soldiers is extremely annoying and basically leaves you with nothing to do but wait to die.

2. Exploiting Demomen

You know what I'm talking about if you've played TF2 for more than 5 minutes. Those insipid jerks who love nothing more than lobbing grenades through the gates during setup, or placing sticky bombs inside level geometry (the cones on dustbowl and the signs on warpath, for example).

3. Idiotic Teammates

Specifically when you're playing Spy, and it seems like your retarded teammates are doing everything in their power to give you away. From running directly towards you without shooting, to healing you, to shooting enemies you were about to stab and making them turn around, these guys have been the source of some serious hair pulling for me.

4. The Backburner

I cannot fathom what Valve were thinking with this thing... but getting killed by it is about as fun as rubbing my face against a cheese grater, especially when I have 99% uber.

5. Massed Engineers

When all else fails, build more Sentries!

Heathen
July 28th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Damn. I thought this was a top 5 things you hate. I was so excited.

Pooky
July 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM
What? That's exactly what it is <_<

Sever
July 28th, 2008, 04:50 PM
He thought you meant top 5 things you hate - period. He assumed that it had nothing to do with tf2 at all.

Here's mine:

5. My team's Medics using the Kritzkrieg.
4. Not having anyone take out opposing snipers when I'm playing as a Heavy on defense.
3. My team not taking out sentries when I'm playing as a Scout.
2. Not having a Dispenser at the CP when playing as a Heavy on defense.
1. Playing as the only medic on a 6+ player team.

m13120
July 28th, 2008, 05:53 PM
5. When I'm a strong class, calling for medic, sees a medic WITH an uber charge, and decides not to give it to me, much less heal me.
5b. Medics that try to attack the enemy instead of healing teammates (for fucks sake the syringe gun is for defending yourself, not to rush into the enemy base and expect to do any good).

4. When I'm the only one on my team trying to take down an enemy sentry and my teammates believe rushing at it over and over will somehow take it down.

3. When a team spams a class, this usually happens with either pyro or engineer. I hate running into the enemy base on 2fort only to be welcomed by 3 sentries and an instant death. I think team pyro spamming explains itself.

2. My team getting so caught up in trying to get the enemy intel that they basically abandon our base making it easier for the enemy team to recover our intel.

1. In agreement with pooky, rockets and grenades. I hate getting hit with them either point blank or right in the face and dying instantly.

n00b1n8R
July 28th, 2008, 08:29 PM
When the other team has a fatal (for me) case of look-behind-at-the-ast-oment-tis
Dieing with an uber charge (:smith:)
Sentry spam (when every sentry has 2 other sentrys covering it, it's time to switch to demoman)
too little medics (SOMEBODY GO MEDIC, SOMEBODY GO MEDIC BAAAAAW)
Idiotic team mates who thing spraying sniper SMG onto a point from 20 meters is going to stop the mean nasty blues from capping it (STAND ON THE BLOODY POINT!). The same goes for the bomb (when i've single handedly blown up an entire sentry farm, the least you could do would be to push the bomb the last few meters).
Sentrys in places where they never put them

Pooky
July 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM
When the other team has a fatal (for me) case of look-behind-at-the-ast-oment-tis

I remember you used to call me a bad spy for complaining about that :v:

Sucks doesn't it?

Terin
July 28th, 2008, 08:52 PM
1. Good people/Clan stacking
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Nothing

:v:

n00b1n8R
July 29th, 2008, 01:12 AM
I remember you used to call me a bad spy for complaining about that :v:

Sucks doesn't it?
I was joking gosh. Skill has no relation to luck.

Bodzilla
July 29th, 2008, 02:47 AM
1. Demoman, Dustbowl with 5 demoman's on BOTH teams is just a cascade of Clusterfuck bullshit.

2. twenty billion snipers on a team when where defending and having no medics.

3. Fucking demoman spam

4. Backburner jesus christ >_<

5. Exploiting demoman.

n00b1n8R
July 29th, 2008, 03:17 AM
Fuck you guys and your demoman hate. :smith:

Bodzilla
July 29th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Your post is,
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6555/picture3an2.png

:hate:

n00b1n8R
July 29th, 2008, 04:10 AM
The only time when demomen become abusive is when you have 3 of them all shooting grenades like their scared they'll explode in the barrel. On their own (generally how I play) their one of the most difficult (and potentially deadly) classes to play well in the game.

Hitting moving targets at a distance, timing stickys in mid air (AROUND CORNERS), knowing where to set traps and how to get people to fall for them, knowing how to sticky jump (and a few related tricks) are all some of the capabilities of a good demoman.

Go try doing all of them consistently, then tell me it takes no skill.

What takes no skill is lucky crits at point blank/spam. very little else.

Pooky
July 30th, 2008, 02:33 AM
What takes no skill is lucky crits at point blank/spam. very little else.

those things are a significant part of the demoman for other players... nothing quite like wiping out the entire other team only to get owned by a spiked crit testicle

n00b1n8R
July 30th, 2008, 02:56 AM
those things are a significant part of the demoman for other players... nothing quite like wiping out the entire other team only to get owned by a spiked crit testicle
So they may get a couple of kills in a round. Unless their really pathetic, they'll quickly switch to classes where they can feel more important (eg soldier). Something we can all agree to hate. :D

Bodzilla
July 30th, 2008, 04:45 AM
i dont mind the soldier. In order for him to shoot at you, he has to be in line of fire. Demo's can just spam all over the shop and hope that it goes near the enemy.

>_<

Soldier has taht trade off, Demo doesn't.

n00b1n8R
July 30th, 2008, 04:56 AM
no, instead soldiers have a gun which is 100% accurate, can kill any class instantly given a crit and can be abused more than a demo grenade spamfest (juggling bitches >:U)

Bodzilla
July 30th, 2008, 05:02 AM
Demo's have moar ammo.

i still hate :hate:

n00b1n8R
July 30th, 2008, 05:17 AM
Rockets do more damage, are more accurate, are easier to jump with, soldier have more health and use all direct fire weapons.

Bodzilla
July 30th, 2008, 05:55 AM
those direct fire weapons put them at risk to shoot them!

n00b1n8R
July 30th, 2008, 06:01 AM
the reduced difficulty in aiming makes it more than worth it, and the health increase is all the compensation he needs.

Bodzilla
July 30th, 2008, 06:07 AM
you have walls to hide behind! >:U!

n00b1n8R
July 30th, 2008, 06:10 AM
And so you end up wasting any extra amo you have achieving next to nothing.

Terin
July 30th, 2008, 04:47 PM
I remember a time where everyone was complaining about soldiers taking no skill. Then it was pyro for a time, now demoman. Heavy's probably next, but what after that?

Pooky
July 30th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I think the update caused Pyro to take no skill, but Soldier's never taken much.

As for demoman I definitely think he takes skill but that doesn't stop him from being INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. Demoman crits are the worst crits.

m13120
July 30th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Dunno about you guys but I basically hate both classes the same. Nothing like trying to snipe on 2fort only to get killed by a couple grenades fired at me or by a rocket, sometimes both at the same time.

FlyingStone
July 30th, 2008, 07:04 PM

When you three play. It's not fair :(

Botolf
July 30th, 2008, 09:53 PM
You guys hate sentry farms? Weirdos.

n00b1n8R
July 31st, 2008, 12:31 AM
on2fort, you really don't need more than two sentrys, and on the other map massed sentrys are nice until the other team has the brains to uber rush.

Bodzilla
July 31st, 2008, 03:40 AM
sentrys in 2fort own everything. and i mean everything.

2 sentry's placed opposite from each other in 2fort and you cna basically lock down the map/ courtyard (as long as the other team doesnt have good spys and your able to fend off people with a shotgun.)

also what was that flying stone :S?

n00b1n8R
July 31st, 2008, 04:01 AM
I think he's under the delusion that we're good at tf2 or something.

Timo
July 31st, 2008, 05:32 AM
1. Medic teammates that are more interested in shooting the enemy than healing you.
2. Engineers who build their sentries in stupid places
3. Random rockets from soldiers insta-killing you
4. Backburner ughhh
5. Don't really hate but annoying - Engineers who place their teleporters facing walls so you have to spin around or enter a tele backwards.

n00b1n8R
July 31st, 2008, 05:45 AM
The tele entrance doesn't have a direction, it orientates you to whatever direction the exit is facing regardless.

Bodzilla
July 31st, 2008, 07:18 AM
how good is it now that spys cna take teleporters. i used to fuckign hat having to run EVERYWHERE as a spy before.
and was always yelling at team spys taking mah tele's!

Timo
July 31st, 2008, 03:35 PM
The tele entrance doesn't have a direction, it orientates you to whatever direction the exit is facing regardless.

If you right click you can change the orientation of anything you want to build as an Engineer

Pope
July 31st, 2008, 03:35 PM
I think the update caused Pyro to take no skill, but Soldier's never taken much.

If the update doesn't add skill to the Pyro than what does. The air-blast in my opinion is probably in the highest tier in skill mastering (such as extremely good rocket jumping. etc etc.)

The air-compression blast is the most underrated and untapped skill in the game. It's made the Pyro more anti-soldier and anti-demoman. Crit-rocket? No Problem. Got a sticky trap waiting? Wooooooshhh. Pyro rushing at my face with backburner? You get the picture.

The ability to stop ubers is also amazing as well. Just a good push away on the medic into the water on 2fort and that push is dead. Even just pushing the medic away can screw up a uber for enough time to make it useless.

Just throwing that out there.

n00b1n8R
July 31st, 2008, 05:34 PM
If you right click you can change the orientation of anything you want to build as an Engineer
On everything except the tele entrence IIRC.

If the update doesn't add skill to the Pyro than what does.
I assume he was refering to the origional pyro update with the backburner health bonus (which was recently removed). The bonus made everyone use the backburner and as it made crits so much easier, a lot more people were dieing.

Botolf
July 31st, 2008, 06:58 PM
on2fort, you really don't need more than two sentrys, and on the other map massed sentrys are nice until the other team has the brains to uber rush.
Needed, no, but there's something highly amusing about setting up four sentries in the sewers and watching the gibs fly, then waiting for the bewildered enemy team to say something.

:awesome:

n00b1n8R
July 31st, 2008, 10:10 PM
how good is it now that spys cna take teleporters. i used to fuckign hat having to run EVERYWHERE as a spy before.
and was always yelling at team spys taking mah tele's!
TBH, I didn't like that update. The fact you had to walk made it so spy's coun't teleport behind your lines (sneaky engys) and if you killed a spy, it took longer for them to get back in the fight after respawning, and generally made their life harder (which I thought was a fair balance). That and it helped seperate the noobs from the average/pro players (spys taking tele's quickly learned not to).

And this from a massive spy fag.

Bodzilla
August 1st, 2008, 01:46 AM
only teh exit has an orientation timo :p

the entry doesnt matter what you do.
Still love you, even though your our little n00blet <3

Timo
August 1st, 2008, 07:26 AM
But that still means they can have the exit facing into the room instead of into the wall :? Or maybe I should just shut up.

n00b1n8R
August 1st, 2008, 07:50 AM
Yes, you can (and should) alter the direction of the exit so people coming out aim into the fight. It's just the entrance which doesn't matter.

Bodzilla
August 1st, 2008, 07:50 AM
yes but it doesnt matter what direction you go into the entrance :P, you could rty to go into the entrance backwards if you really wanted but we'd just laugh.

we welcome you into our bossum, do you accept the charge?

Bodzilla
August 1st, 2008, 07:51 AM
Yes, you can (and should) alter the direction of the exit so people coming out aim into the fight. It's just the entrance which doesn't matter.
OI stealin mah piost!

Pooky
August 1st, 2008, 10:05 AM
The ability to stop ubers is also amazing as well. Just a good push away on the medic into the water on 2fort and that push is dead.
The ability to push away ubers is a load of shit, and just makes the Pyro (who can already take out level 3 sentries on his own with no medic by circle strafing) even more unbalanced.

TBH, I didn't like that update. The fact you had to walk made it so spy's coun't teleport behind your lines (sneaky engys) and if you killed a spy, it took longer for them to get back in the fight after respawning, and generally made their life harder (which I thought was a fair balance). That and it helped seperate the noobs from the average/pro players (spys taking tele's quickly learned not to).

And this from a massive spy fag.
I don't think the spy really needs any more gimps than what he's got, considering on its own the spy takes at least 10 times as much skill to play as the Soldiers and Demofags who can kill you in one hit.

only teh exit has an orientation timo :p

the entry doesnt matter what you do.
Still love you, even though your our little n00blet <3

yes but it doesnt matter what direction you go into the entrance :P, you could rty to go into the entrance backwards if you really wanted but we'd just laugh.

we welcome you into our bossum, do you accept the charge?

To all that nonsense, you can change the orientation of the teleporter entrance, but all it affects is the little holographic arrow that comes out. That doesn't matter though because nobody pays attention to it anyway.

Sever
August 1st, 2008, 03:07 PM
Pooky, the holographic arrow has nothing to do with the orientation of the teleporter entrance. The entrance's arrow points towards the exit at all times to give the traveling player a cue as to their destination's direction. Hence, on a map that is U-shaped/L-shaped/etc. (ex: Goldrush Stage 3), players can easily discern (if the teleporter's Engineer is placing it in a regular and beneficial location) which teleporters are most likely further towards the final goal. k?

Pope
August 1st, 2008, 05:34 PM
The ability to push away ubers is a load of shit, and just makes the Pyro (who can already take out level 3 sentries on his own with no medic by circle strafing) even more unbalanced.

Are you serious. Pyros can't take a level 3 sentry by"circle strafing unless the following things happen:

1. The turret is right around a corner.
2. The turret is facing away from said entrance of corner.
3. Even then you're gonna get slightly damaged.
4. The engie isn't sitting there on a dispenser smacking that thing with his wrench forever.

The ability to push ubers isn't stacked either. It's like saying the ability to rocket/sticky jump is unfair.

Sel
September 5th, 2008, 04:07 PM
1)The Sentry being capable of turning around 360 degrees to shoot you as a spy when you lose your disguise to shoot someone. Really puts the spy in an awkward position if the engineer is sitting there. Requires you to place the sapper on his shit, then shoot him before he can kill you, or remove the sappers and have the sentry gun tear you to pieces.

2)People who think they can coordinate the team through voice chat, and think people give a shit about their orders. This especially bothers me when they have shitty mics and sound like 3 year old children of sufferers of downs syndrome.

3)The scout getting ruthlessly ass raped by just about every update

4)Farmers

5)Having 3 AFKs sitting in my base.

n00b1n8R
September 5th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Just practice knife sapping (stab and then the instangt the engy is dead put a sapper on it so the sentry doesn't have time to turn around).

Pooky
September 5th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Pooky, the holographic arrow has nothing to do with the orientation of the teleporter entrance. The entrance's arrow points towards the exit at all times to give the traveling player a cue as to their destination's direction. Hence, on a map that is U-shaped/L-shaped/etc. (ex: Goldrush Stage 3), players can easily discern (if the teleporter's Engineer is placing it in a regular and beneficial location) which teleporters are most likely further towards the final goal. k?

They changed that in an update, it used to, k?

Just practice knife sapping (stab and then the instangt the engy is dead put a sapper on it so the sentry doesn't have time to turn around).
Fast weapon switch helps here.

n00b1n8R
September 5th, 2008, 05:31 PM
They changed that in an update, it used to, k?

It never has in the time I've been playing (read: since january). :eyesroll:

Fast weapon switch helps here.

I totally forgot that wasn't on by default. It really should be.

CN3089
September 5th, 2008, 05:43 PM

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-wtc.gif

The pyro is the worst class in the game http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-psyduck.gif

Do you play spy a lot or what? http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-raise.gif

p.s.

1. Sandvich - completely useless
2. Backburner - ditto
3. People who go Engineer in sudden death - http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-rant.gif
4. Hitting a KK just before the enemy team uses all their ubers at once http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/gf-cripes.gif
5. Hitting InnerGoatse with KK only to watch him miss with all his rockets WAY TO GO DUDE <http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/mad.gif> but you made up for it later by getting me blast assist /hf)

n00b1n8R
September 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Are you kidding?

The backburner = Rape monster (if your playing to it's strengths)

Bodzilla
September 5th, 2008, 06:37 PM
^

If ya use the backburner correctly, your as powerful as a spy from behind.

n00b1n8R
September 5th, 2008, 07:05 PM
More powerful tbh. You don't even have to aim really

Terin
September 5th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Well, the crit angle has a very, very narrow degree for where it crits. You don't have to aim, but you have to be at the right angle.

I'll take a backburner if I'm facing a lot heavy/medic combos, as well as scouts and spahs. Normal flamethrower is awesome against pyros, soldiers, demomen, and maybe engies if you're awesome and can knock them away from a sentry.

k

n00b1n8R
September 5th, 2008, 11:12 PM
1. Get behind distracted people
2. Look at their backs
3. Mouse1 + W
4. ?????
5. PWNAGE!!

Bodzilla
September 5th, 2008, 11:27 PM
moar lyke raype.

CN3089
September 6th, 2008, 03:25 AM
Are you kidding?

The backburner = Rape monster (if your playing to it's strengths)

If you're behind someone with a flamethrower they're dead either way (assuming you're competent) :ssh:

Pooky
September 6th, 2008, 04:17 AM
If you're behind someone with a flamethrower they're dead either way (assuming you're competent) :ssh:

You're contradicting your own point :\

Pyros aren't meant for charging head on into opposition, if you're doing that, you're an idiot. Play the Pyro to his strengths and you can dominate any class (Except Heavies with that slut Natascha). Axtinguisher owns all.

CN3089
September 6th, 2008, 05:15 AM
You're contradicting your own point :\

Pyros aren't meant for charging head on into opposition, if you're doing that, you're an idiot. Play the Pyro to his strengths and you can dominate any class (Except Heavies with that slut Natascha). Axtinguisher owns all.

ahahaha are you serious

do you even play this game http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-psyduck.gif

e: fuck am I getting trolled again I HATE YOU GUYS

n00b1n8R
September 6th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Nobody's trolling. The pyro was allways meant to be an ambush class. It fit in the attack group about as well as the heavy fit in the defence group before valve gave in to all the children crying about it.

thehoodedsmack
September 6th, 2008, 06:08 AM
I really dislike the sudden influx of EVERYONE playing Pyro...

n00b1n8R
September 6th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Which is why it needs to be nerfed. It's seriously overpowered.

Bring back damage/range ratio!

CN3089
September 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Which is why it needs to be nerfed. It's seriously overpowered.

Bring back damage/range ratio!

what

first off, the flamethrower already does less damage the further away an enemy is (except when it's critting), secondly, anything a pyro does can be done better by a soldier or demoman.

e: except spy checking

Sargent_Hawk
September 6th, 2008, 06:33 PM
1. That I don't have it.

2. That I don't have the money to buy it.

3. ... Umm... *Throws smoke grenade then runs*

n00b1n8R
September 6th, 2008, 06:43 PM
what

first off, the flamethrower already does less damage the further away an enemy is (except when it's critting), secondly, anything a pyro does can be done better by a soldier or demoman.

e: except spy checking

The removed that distance/damage thing in an update a few months ago, read the update log some time.

As it stands, no class should be able to consistently kill scouts/medics/snipers/etc (except spy) in less than a second. And even if they somehow kill the pyro, there's still the issue THAT THEIR BURNING TO DEATH.

Botolf
September 6th, 2008, 08:23 PM
The removed that distance/damage thing in an update a few months ago, read the update log some time.

As it stands, no class should be able to consistently kill scouts/medics/snipers/etc (except spy) in less than a second. And even if they somehow kill the pyro, there's still the issue THAT THEIR BURNING TO DEATH.
They added it back in again iirc, only weaker than it was originally.

Anywho, I agree that the Pyro doesn't need any help. The class is super-deadly as it is.

n00b1n8R
September 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM
*checks update log*

Added back some damage falloff to the Pyro's flamethrower. Not nearly as extreme as it was before the Pyro class pack

I still think it needs to be turned up. :/

CN3089
September 6th, 2008, 10:44 PM
As it stands, no class should be able to consistently kill scouts/medics/snipers/etc (except spy) in less than a second.

So soldiers, demomen and sentries are all overpowered? http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-waycool.gif

The pyro is a gimmick class, it's for screwing around, no real TF2 pros play it for serious http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-hehe.gif

n00b1n8R
September 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Soldiers are overpowerd, Demomen could be nerfed a bit (reduced damage on grenades that don't detonate on impact?) and sentries are easy to take down if they don't have a hard hat constantly banging on them (and since you can easilly hear them and probably know exactly where they are, they don't come out of nowhere like player classes do).

CN3089
September 6th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Soldiers are overpowerd

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-psypop.gif

InnerGoat
September 6th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Eh, what? Nothing wrong with pyros anymore now that they took that health boost away. Spy on the other hand is obviously overpowered with that instagib backstab!

CN3089
September 6th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Eh, what? Nothing wrong with pyros anymore now that they took that health boost away. Spy on the other hand is obviously overpowered with that instagib backstab!

Yeah nerf spies, the revolver is just way too overpowered dude

p.s. attn: pooky

why didn't you add me on steam, I want to ruin your TF2 experience wif my frosef InnerGoatse

DOMINATOR
September 7th, 2008, 01:52 AM
pyro's arent overpowered you suck if you can't kill em. only class i think is overpowered is Demoman. couple on a team just spam up the chokepoints... turns into a big cluster fuck.

Pooky
September 7th, 2008, 02:42 AM
real TF2 pros

:phonegonk:

p.s. attn: pooky

why didn't you add me on steam, I want to ruin your TF2 experience wif my frosef InnerGoatse

I didn't add you because I don't even really know you

CN3089
September 7th, 2008, 03:34 AM
I didn't add you because I don't even really know you

Words can hurt, brosef. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/07-19-06-smith.gif

Botolf
September 7th, 2008, 03:39 AM
The pyro is a gimmick class, it's for screwing around, no real TF2 pros play it for serious http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-hehe.gif
Screw the pros. Pro gamers are stupid and wouldn't know fun if it bit them in the ass.

e: MLG and their institutionalized BR fetishism.

n00b1n8R
September 7th, 2008, 03:41 AM

Yeah nerf spies, the revolver is just way too overpowered dude

Now I think I'm the one getting trolled. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-psypop.gif

CN3089
September 8th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Now I think I'm the one getting trolled. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-psypop.gif

Nope, I do in fact think Pyros are worthless and never play as one http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-clownballoon.gif (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Gaems/84pyro.jpg)

Bodzilla
September 8th, 2008, 03:29 AM
pooky please explain how the fuck you got 137 points as a heavy :s

n00b1n8R
September 8th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Nope, I do in fact think Pyros are worthless and never play as one http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-clownballoon.gif (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Gaems/84pyro.jpg)
haha ur funny go away

Pooky
September 8th, 2008, 08:10 AM
pooky please explain how the fuck you got 137 points as a heavy :s

Because I'm a good heavy and I had a great medic, and we were defending the last cap on badwater.

Bodzilla
September 8th, 2008, 04:06 PM
its legit??!?!!!??!??!?

fuckign hell.
i'll never be adequate :(