PDA

View Full Version : The real MA5C

JDMFSeanP
February 26th, 2007, 01:55 AM
This was posted on b.net forums and didnt see it here, so what the hell.

http://communityhq.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10864

Lets go kill terrorists with it! Go america!

Atty
February 26th, 2007, 02:02 AM
It's very nice. He's done a great job on it. If only the company responsible for Halo Laser Tag would do something similar for the products they are releasing. :)

JDMFSeanP
February 26th, 2007, 02:15 AM
WHAT?

Im interested.

Leiukemia
February 26th, 2007, 03:51 AM
http://www.forumplanet.com/haloplanet/topic.asp?fid=3652&tid=2014107
He's also working on the light counter. This thing is pretty cool.

Dole
February 26th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Whoa, excellent work.

Hunter
February 26th, 2007, 12:59 PM
That is ****** Awsome. u know what u should do next seems that u can make something that good, make it into a BB Gun lol. Gas Powered. and make it so that the conter goes down when u fire a BB. the desplay looks ace.

Cortexian
February 26th, 2007, 03:44 PM
No, it should be designed as an airsoft rifle. I'd buy it, the most haloish thing I have in my arsenal is a G36k... They already have a M1A4 Pulse Rifle from Aliens... Needs more AR :)

Pooky
February 26th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Hmm, I would have liked a Pistol better, but that is really damn impressive

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 26th, 2007, 05:32 PM
I think he needs to either work on the sniper rifle, or the battle rifle. Now those would make impressive weaponry in real life.

Dole
February 26th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Hmm, I would have liked a Pistol better, but that is really damn impressive
Actually there is a replica of the Pistol on E-Bay that I remember from a while back.
The detail and scaling was dead-on and the fact that it was a resin model gave it a nice tarnished look to it.

Kagachi
February 26th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Normaly, I would say somone who can make this has too much spare time, but this thing is a work of art. I can't imagine the amount of time you had to study the AR ingame and in pictures to produce this.

Stealth
February 26th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I think he needs to either work on the sniper rifle, or the battle rifle. Now those would make impressive weaponry in real life.
I think I have a pic of a BR paint gun, and some day, I would love to make some Spartan Armor, that would be fun.

Atty
February 26th, 2007, 09:58 PM
There already is spartan armor in real life. Nightmare armor.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 26th, 2007, 09:59 PM
There already is spartan armor in real life. Nightmare armor.Actually, I googled once, and some people we making and exact replica of the halo 2 moljinr (sp?) armor. It was made out of like high-quality plastic, hard to break stuff.

p0lar_bear
February 26th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Reminds me of the time someone was using a 3D printer to make [non-functional, at all] M6D pistols and M6C magnums, and he apparently gave them to a few people on GBX. I wasn't around for it, but I remember seeing the thread.

Pooky
February 26th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Somehow I don't think it would be that much different from low quality plastic if they were getting shot

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 26th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Somehow I don't think it would be that much different from low quality plastic if they were getting shotYeah, but it was only for costume and shit. Not for actual war. Otherwise I bet they would use a metal with other shit.

Pooky
February 26th, 2007, 10:24 PM
lol jokes and not seriousness

Stealth
February 26th, 2007, 10:53 PM
There already is spartan armor in real life. Nightmare armor.
I know, I've seen it.

Actually, I googled once, and some people we making and exact replica of the halo 2 moljinr (sp?) armor. It was made out of like high-quality plastic, hard to break stuff.
Ya, I've seen a few others as well.

Reminds me of the time someone was using a 3D printer to make [non-functional, at all] M6D pistols and M6C magnums, and he apparently gave them to a few people on GBX. I wasn't around for it, but I remember seeing the thread.
Hey, if I ever get Trubo CAD 12, and get to use a 3D printer, I'll do it.

Yeah, but it was only for costume and shit. Not for actual war. Otherwise I bet they would use a metal with other shit.
Ya, I would make it with metal, neaprim, and some plastic, I'll use the plastic for the viser and a few others parts, but all of the armor will be still, the joints neaprim.
Oh, and I found that Paint ball gun BR,
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5397/masterwolf437a20302eb54ln9.jpg

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 26th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I can see the similarities of that and the actual br. Cool. :)

Stealth
February 26th, 2007, 11:16 PM
ya, I've had that pic for over 2 or 3 years now.

TIA Gangsta
February 27th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Bloody hell! He's such a legend!
Loving the ammo counter!

n00b1n8R
February 27th, 2007, 11:15 PM
http://eastcoastpropers.com/halo4.jpg

:ohsnap:

Jayden
February 28th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Bah, too cheezy, blocky, and lacking detail. (suit above) Very nice for what it's worth, but could go much farther. Needler looks kick ass.

Stealth
February 28th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Agreed on that jayden, I don't like the look of that armor my self, it doesn't look right to me.

Chief117
February 28th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I..iii...I...I..speechless. That's all I have to say. I'm speechless. Btw cool BR! Armor looks too fat around the middle though.

TIA Gangsta
February 28th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Does that BR painball gun shoot a 3 shot burst and working scope? Lol, that'll be pwnage in my local paintballing centre.

k4is3rxkh40s
February 28th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Does that BR painball gun shoot a 3 shot burst and working scope? Lol, that'll be pwnage in my local paintballing centre.

...Ramping mb?

Even though its just a normal marker with a cover over it =\
needs more ion

Stealth
February 28th, 2007, 07:23 PM
I don't know, I found that pic over 3 years ago over at RedvsBlue.

Hurrvish
February 28th, 2007, 07:32 PM
nees less barbie playhouse w/e and more detail

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 28th, 2007, 07:38 PM
That thing is crap compared to the one I saw.

Stealth
February 28th, 2007, 07:40 PM
ya, I've seen better ones then that.

legionaire45
February 28th, 2007, 08:33 PM
The AR is awesome. I really want to make something like that, but I have no skills with making stuff out of plastic, at least 3D stuff. However, me and a friend want to build ourselves a fabber (http://www.fabathome.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page)...no, not a fapper you sickos.

If we do go through with it (their expensive as fuck) then I promise that I will make a few models for people =D

«TUI» HenTz
March 2nd, 2007, 12:30 PM
How the hell ppl get these pieces from ? How can he make custom plastic thingys ? (Im not so good at english lol )

Chief117
March 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
They either order them from some company, or get scrap metal, laser cut them, bend them somehow, reshape the metal, and a bunch of other things. Very expensive business.

Stealth
March 2nd, 2007, 03:55 PM
I'm thinking the Scrap metal and laser cut them, if you work for a metal shop, or some place that makes I beams and stuff, you may get free steal, and may even get to use the tools there. Hell I could make one at school, $1 every sq. 1' isn't that bad.

ExAm
March 3rd, 2007, 05:57 AM
http://eastcoastpropers.com/halo4.jpg

:ohsnap:

Fail. Out of proportion. The MA5C on the other hand, *ahem* is very nice

ImSpartacus
March 3rd, 2007, 02:23 PM
ohh its not so bad. its nothing like that bitchin weapon, but its decent. the needler is kind of funny though, i like the whole lego look.

the ar on the other hand is just pure badass, dont it work? i dont know if u could get a clip into the it, the clip realism for that thing has always befudled me.

60 7.62 mm rounds in what amounts to a weapon stock is unreal.

n00b1n8R
March 3rd, 2007, 07:23 PM
so EA, could you make something better?

the only thing i don't like the look of is the cup >.>

Pooky
March 3rd, 2007, 08:41 PM
so EA, could you make something better?

the only thing i don't like the look of is the cup >.>

I've seen worse

http://www.amazingstarships.com/models/starwars/stormtrooper.JPG