PDA

View Full Version : Modeling Challenge Location.

nick3d
August 17th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Im not sure where to post this, but i was thinking about "SnaFuhrer's Monthly Military Modeling Challenge", About how its in the Studio forum, Why cant there be a seperate forum for modeling challenges/competitions? Just a suggestion and im sure it will be easier to find instead of having everyones "entrys" mixed with everyone elses crap, and models or what ever,

Sel
August 17th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Because the studio section works fine :|?

nick3d
August 17th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Ahhhh but it doesnt because you have to go through them to be able to find the entrants, thats if they havent updated in a while, but if they had a forum on the challenges then, they wont have to find them, they will all be together instead of mixed in with all of the other items, it was just a suggestion, just thinkin of ideas to make it easier and more accesible :)

Anton
August 17th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Studio section is fine.
If you think about it then the other forum would eventually do the same thing where the threads fall behind.

nick3d
August 17th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Ye but then there will only be the challenges in there, and the 1s which are finished will fall behind, and will be at the bottom instead of havin it mixed in with the other stuff, and tbh i dont know why im arguing about it lol, it was a suggestion, so everyone elses junk wont get eaten away, and you have to look for your stuff, what ever lol, i was just tryin make a lil point lol.......

nick3d
August 18th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Unless we have a Sub-Forum in "The Studio"

SnaFuBAR
August 18th, 2008, 06:26 PM
If you guys want, I can dedicate my signature space to the monthly competition with links to people's topics. I mean, the whole reason I'm holding this competition anyways is for you guys to have fun and enjoy competition and everyone's creativity.

nick3d
August 18th, 2008, 06:29 PM
i was just thinkin of a suggestion so it doesnt get mixed up lol, it allright how it is because its a sticky but i think there should be a subforum for other peoples work,
just a suggestion, lol
im awkward (however you spell it) what can i say lol

Con
August 26th, 2008, 12:38 AM
There aren't enough contests here to warrant a separate forum for them, just like the source, crysis, and ut forums :\ People can just post their contests in the studio.

n00b1n8R
August 26th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Why not give gallery a sub-board? Or just have entrants post all their stuff in the one sticky dedicated to entry's and updates (discussion can be taken to the person's gallery thread).

FRain
August 26th, 2008, 04:42 PM
^