PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Mirage

DEElekgolo
August 18th, 2008, 03:18 PM
I never properly released this here. So.

Mirage
Current version: 0.95 Open Beta.
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5904/miragepicqs0.png

Features

- Change Player information for all players(still testing)
- Change Gamertags
- Change Servicetag
- Change Player Colors

This application is still in the making. The release is made for me to know if there are any bugs before I move on in the development. Emblem editing is In development.
Be sure to visit http://blog.allenthinks.com (http://blog.allenthinks.com/)!
DOWNLOAD (http://www.filedropper.com/miragebeta95)

LinkandKvel
August 18th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I think I'm speaking for everybody.....What exactly does it do?

Saggy
August 18th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I think I'm speaking for everybody.....What exactly does it do?
Did you read the Features section? The program is for modifying Saved Films and it can change your armor permutation, colour, emblem, and can also change your service tag and gamertag.

DEElekgolo
August 18th, 2008, 04:16 PM
It edits films extracted from the xbox 360 so you may have any armor you want. Even recon.

thehoodedsmack
August 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Awesome.

Saggy
August 18th, 2008, 04:24 PM
An example of a modded film:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2369/45509062fullxp6.jpg

unknown v2
August 18th, 2008, 04:26 PM
This program's okay, but it's kind of buggy.

The player detection is faulty and the emblems part needs to be... filled in.

Oh, and changing the player type will corrupt the film, so I wouldn't put that option there and where are the Elite perms anyways?...

And why does it say "Halo 3 film clip" on the selection menu even though you can only open films?

And using "film*" is a pretty inaccurate way for filtering films because some people may have created another copy of that film.

DEElekgolo
August 18th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Open beta. If your make your character an elite i will make it so you can only choose the first 5 permutions and ill have it change the names of them also. I dont have emblems working completely. For some reason when it reads the secondary color of the player it is buggy. I will fix it when I find out why that happens.

unknown v2
August 18th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Open beta. If your make your character an elite i will make it so you can only choose the first 5 permutions and ill have it change the names of them also. I dont have emblems working completely. For some reason when it reads the secondary color of the player it is buggy. I will fix it when I find out why that happens.

It's been a beta for some time now.

Still though, a beta shouldn't be this buggy. I've only used the app for like 5 minutes and I found a couple of bugs. It seems like a premature release to me.

I don't really care for all of the others, but the one that seems to be a major problem is the player detection.

DEElekgolo
August 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM
This one actually has a pretty good player detector. But it just seems that sometimes specific players are outcasted from the rest of the player array.

unknown v2
August 18th, 2008, 05:02 PM
This one actually has a pretty good player detector. But it just seems that sometimes specific players are outcasted from the rest of the player array.

I opened up a film with 10 people in a hex editor and the players were the correct length apart and I opened up your app and it only detected 3.

The only time it detects people correctly is when there is only 1 person in that film...

DEElekgolo
August 18th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Ive sen most if its player arrays in one section of the film. But i have been using full films. I haven t tried them on film clips but no one has never had a problem with film clips.

unknown v2
August 18th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Ive sen most if its player arrays in one section of the film. But i have been using full films. I haven t tried them on film clips but no one has never had a problem with film clips.

Film clips don't show edits anyways, so editing them is pointless.

Heathen
August 18th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Recon is ugly fyi.

No one wants it anymore.

Terin
August 18th, 2008, 06:58 PM
People don't want it because of how it looks.

They want it because of that fact that they can't have it.

thehoodedsmack
August 18th, 2008, 07:47 PM
^Lies. The chest is the best I've seen. The helmet isn't bad either, though I'd probably stick with ODST. Shoulders suck, though.

Heathen
August 18th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I think its uglier than the scout. It looks so goofy. But the chest IS ok.

I roll with

EOD helmet
EOD Chest
And Security Shoulders

or
Scout helmet
EOD Chest
And Security Shoulders

None of that stupid Katana bullshit.

Hotrod
August 18th, 2008, 10:53 PM
I actually like Recon, the way it looks and all. If I were to have Recon, I'd probably use the whole thing for a while, then only use the chest, and maybe shoulders afterwards. I still prefer the Security helmet over Recon.

Con
August 18th, 2008, 11:14 PM
I like it :|

Heathen
August 19th, 2008, 06:26 PM
D: But the helmet looks so stupid. ODST even looks better.

See:

Recon is ugly fyi.

No one wants it anymore.

Recon is ugly btw. No one lieks it anymore.

recon is ugly tbh.

Recon is ugly tbh.

recon is ugly.

And I doubt its going to be "at random"

They are gonna have some sort of plan right?

cool.....useless thread tho. Recon es muy ugly.

to bad recon is horribly ugly

HA, one isn't me

Terin
August 19th, 2008, 09:18 PM
D: But the helmet looks so stupid. ODST even looks better.

See:

HA, one isn't me That's two people.

DEElekgolo
August 20th, 2008, 12:16 AM
I like CQB Helmet.

Heathen
August 20th, 2008, 08:50 PM
^ NO WAY.

Also, Thats two VERY COOL people.

Saggy
August 20th, 2008, 09:30 PM
I like Mark V tbh. When I mod films I choose Recon just because I can. I don't hate Recon, but I don't like it either.