PDA

View Full Version : [UNREAL] So I got UT3 for the 360 last night.

TeeKup
August 20th, 2008, 08:24 AM
I have no complaints, other than the fact that I hate the Krall. Seriously. This game is beyond :awesome:

My highest ingame award is "Godlike"

Favorite gun is the Link Gun. Also when I first started it up, everything was dark and there was like this shadow over reaper everywhere he went. Turn it off and started again it was fine. Has anyone else had this issue?

Pyong Kawaguchi
August 20th, 2008, 01:17 PM
One problem with the game, atleast on 360, No mods :'(

Pooky
August 20th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah personally I wouldn't have gone for the 360 version, as the whole point of the game IMO is modding. Glad you like it though.

LinkandKvel
August 20th, 2008, 08:50 PM
This game was extremely boring to me. Maybe because I couldn't find any action.

Rentafence
August 20th, 2008, 08:56 PM
UT2003 gave me a headache, the action was way too fast for me.

Pyong Kawaguchi
August 20th, 2008, 11:22 PM
I like ut2k4.

Higuy
August 21st, 2008, 10:47 AM
I have ut3 for xbox, but I think pc is way more fun becuase custom maps and lots of other cool things.

Needles
August 22nd, 2008, 02:16 PM
It's kind-of fun,even without custom stuff. I don't see any custom maps up very much as well, and when I try to download, the downloads (in-game) don't respond :mad:.

And why are there so many bunny hoppers in UT3?

Pooky
August 23rd, 2008, 11:55 AM
Because bunny hopping is and always has been a key component of arena shooters?

Bastinka
August 23rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
Indeed they are Pooky.

Needles
August 24th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Because bunny hopping is and always has been a key component of arena shooters?
How do I kill them? All they do is jump and spam ammo, but I can't really jump around crazily and get a shot/hit.

The_Wraith
August 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Because bunny hopping is and always has been a key component of arena shooters? It's also one of the lamest. There's nothing gayer than joining a game of CS only to have some bunny hopping fagget zipping around knifing everyone.

Pooky
August 24th, 2008, 05:23 PM
It's also one of the lamest. There's nothing gayer than joining a game of CS only to have some bunny hopping fagget zipping around knifing everyone.

I don't consider CS an arena shooter, I consider it a shitty one.

The best way to kill bunny hoppers is to just practice your aiming and your own hopping until you can do it. Games like UT3 are all about skill. If you're looking for a strategy based FPS, try TF2.

t3h m00kz
August 24th, 2008, 11:47 PM
And why are there so many bunny hoppers in UT3?

You should have played fuckin 2k4, the jumping was SO MUCH HIGHER

Anyway I kinda agree the XBox 360 version sucks because of the lack of mods, but either way UT's always been freakin great.

Still, I suggest looking into the PC version... there's a modding team that I'm really looking forward to seeing more content from over at http://www.runestorm.com/news.php

Phopojijo
August 24th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Lol "So much higher"... there were lowgrav instagib matches I never actually touched the ground in except to pick up the flag.

t3h m00kz
August 25th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Lol "So much higher"... there were lowgrav instagib matches I never actually touched the ground in except to pick up the flag.

Haha exactly my point, that's pretty much the defenition of 2k4.

Those servers with the modded full-auto instagib gun were crazy as shit too, ahhh good times

DaneO'Roo
August 25th, 2008, 03:20 AM
UT3 PC is really where its at. Once the huge mods start rolling out, things are gunna get really awesome.

Phopojijo
August 25th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Haha exactly my point, that's pretty much the defenition of 2k4.

Those servers with the modded full-auto instagib gun were crazy as shit too, ahhh good timesMultiwalldodge FTW.