PDA

View Full Version : IMA GOIN TAH DISNEY WORLD!!!

LinkandKvel
August 28th, 2008, 03:41 AM
This is gonna be sweet. Not just disney world but 2 universal studios etc. Disney World specifically doesn't really appeal to me but it's been so long I haven't been on a family vacation I dont give a damn. Really I guess it's more of a "florida" vacation than specifically disney world. 5-days starting this morning at 9:30 :awesome:

Bodzilla
August 28th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Enjoy your theme park rides, just know that it will never fill the void in your soul.

thehoodedsmack
August 28th, 2008, 07:25 AM
When you go to Universal Studios, make sure you ride The Hulk. I think my record was 8 times in one visit. It literally feels like you're being shot out of a giant metal wang. Fun times. And if you get the chance, see The Blue Man Group.

legionaire45
August 28th, 2008, 08:07 AM
F U, come to the Universal Studios Hollywood. I live 5 minutes away and have free parking passes xD.

Cool stuff. Don't let the alligators get too close =P.

odseraphim
August 28th, 2008, 09:13 AM
When you go to Universal Studios, make sure you ride The Hulk. I think my record was 8 times in one visit. It literally feels like you're being shot out of a giant metal wang. Fun times. And if you get the chance, see The Blue Man Group.
The best ride at Universal is, surprisingly enough, the Mummy ride at Universal Studios. It's a rollercoaster, and a very fun one at that. I think they spruced it up in lieu of the new movie, so check it out! :)

Atty
August 28th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Get the fuck out of my state.

Con
August 28th, 2008, 10:43 AM
get the gun

Llama Juice
August 28th, 2008, 02:11 PM

^This.

I'm just glad I'll be out of state while you're here.

Keep an eye on the place Atty.

I don't really know you, I'm just following the trend of hating you. I'm an American, I can't think for myself.

Mass
August 28th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I hate everything disney, it disgusts me and everything I stand for.

Con
August 28th, 2008, 02:42 PM
do you hate bambi?

Corndogman
August 28th, 2008, 03:35 PM
^This.

I'm just glad I'll be out of state while you're here.

Keep an eye on the place Atty.

Don't worry, I'll be there to help.

When you go to Universal Studios, make sure you ride The Hulk.

The Hulk is actually at Islands of adventure, but they're both practically the same park since they're connected, just depends if you buy the pass that lets you go to both.

Also, Disney is much better when your young. since I live about 90 minutes away, we used to get annual passes so I've been there like 40 times, It gets old. But have fun.

HDoan
August 28th, 2008, 03:42 PM
F U, come to the Universal Studios Hollywood. I live 5 minutes away and have free parking passes xD.

D= I went there like 10 days ago on a 8 day california trip, went to disney land, seaworld and universal studios

Heathen
August 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I have EVERY Disney movie on my computer. Watching Aladdin because if this thread.

Mass
August 28th, 2008, 04:42 PM
do you hate bambi?
I especially hate bambi

Deer overpopulation causes deforestation.

jcap
August 28th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Exactly which parks do you plan on hitting up?

Epcot and Magic Kingdom are must-sees, hands down. Islands of Adventure I assume you are going to at universal, so you'll have a lot of fun there too. If you want to do something interesting, ask about the Keys to the Magic Kingdom tour. It's pretty awesome.

Also, if you have a "down" day where you don't really want to thrill yourself with any rides, go to Sea World or something. Just don't go to Busch Gardens. The Busch Gardens in Florida blows compared to Williamsburg.

Corndogman
August 28th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Busch gardens is about an hour or more away from Orlando anyways, so I doubt he'd wanna drive over to Tampa when the rest of the parks are in Orlando.

Rob Oplawar
August 28th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I hate Florida. No, I despise Florida. No, I loathe Florida. Damn, it's lost all its meaning; I'll have to use a new word.
I megaloathe you all.

Atty
August 28th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Shut up Rob. No one cares about your conspiracy theories.

LinkandKvel
September 1st, 2008, 07:17 PM

It was an all expense paid trip so I go where they tell me apparently.

The best ride at Universal is, surprisingly enough, the Mummy ride at Universal Studios. It's a rollercoaster, and a very fun one at that. I think they spruced it up in lieu of the new movie, so check it out! :)^this

fuck that

I don't really know you, I'm just following the trend of hating you. I'm an American, I can't think for myself.There's a trend for hating me?

D= I went there like 10 days ago on a 8 day california trip, went to disney land, seaworld and universal studios
Same except 5-day orlando trip.

Exactly which parks do you plan on hitting up?

Epcot and Magic Kingdom are must-sees, hands down. Islands of Adventure I assume you are going to at universal, so you'll have a lot of fun there too. If you want to do something interesting, ask about the Keys to the Magic Kingdom tour. It's pretty awesome.

Also, if you have a "down" day where you don't really want to thrill yourself with any rides, go to Sea World or something. Just don't go to Busch Gardens. The Busch Gardens in Florida blows compared to Williamsburg.I went to SeaWorld, Aquatica (Seaworld's waterpark which was :awesome:), Universal Studios NOT Islands of adventures which I kinda regret except the mummy part :D, and Magic Kingdom which was surprisingly smaller than I expected.

DrunkenSamus
September 1st, 2008, 08:14 PM

WEST SIDE HOMES.