PDA

View Full Version : [GALLERY] In the Studio, a view inside the mind of zilla baby.

Bodzilla
September 3rd, 2008, 06:53 AM
Sup fellas, i've been putting this off for a few months simply because i'm a lazy bastard who doesnt know wether to be proud or ashamed of the music i'm making and the lyric's i'm creating.
Im a bit shy this way and like to hold my cards close to my chest, for a variety of worthless reasons.

So if you've entered this you'll get to hear some of the music that i'm creating, adn the lyrical work i've got going on as well ;)
Me and dano collaborate once a week to bounce ideas and jam, but where 2 very different people with different ideas. so every now and then we might get something of us jamming recorded and properly polished for you too see.
But at the moment it's mostly individual stuff.

Hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

This is the first song i ever wrote and i wrote it to dano as a gift and tribute too his late sister Elke. I took various phrases of convo's i had with dano when he was going through this and infused some aspects into the song, later he re wrote it and made a different version thats nearly unrecognisable, but this is me remebering her.

Dissolving.

i cant see you clearly
as you lie before me
energy dispersing
gods hand reversing
your haunting eyes blind
as you fade from life.
i reach out to touch you
to see as you do, to become one
your haunting eyes blind
as you fade tonight

i cant believe your gone
i cant accept or realise
this is a lie
this isnt right

Her Life Slipping
My fear gripping.
Misery loves company
and tonight it found me.

your final hour's approaching
and i'm gripped with loathing,
with fear as you
become undone,
become one.

i should have known
it cant be so.
there is no life
theres no fucking life.

you shall not take her from me.
you shall take her place
to protect our tree.
i hate you, i hate you
i hate you, i swear to god i fucking hate you.
look what you've done
she has become.
one.

fading dissolving evolving
into me
fermenting, shaking, hating
myself
theres no one else.

goodbye.

---------------------------

This next one came out of watching way too many Oz episodes ( i got all 6 series and plowed through every episode). It's very hard to explain the message behind this, but hopefully you'll pick it up yourself.
i wrote 2 versions of it. this is the first

Ode to the fallen Man.

Surrounded by walls,
reducing men to crawl,
I'm on my own.
held safe by Lies
as life decays from my eyes.
i cant see.....

i'm so tired
i'm just so fucking tired.
of it all, will i survive?
will i make it through tonight?
after all i've Become,
and all i've done
i'm still my Mother's son.
and yet i am shunned.

nothing
I have nothing at all.

Fighting to stay Alive. But for what?
to prolong the demons to hound
unbound? inside me
for eternity...

I pray for end, i pray for me
i pray to regain my sanity
For if i loose, i Loose myself
to no one else For
forever and an eternity.
with nothing I sit and wait
for my end, approaching me
swiftly. and calmly.
it takes...

My demons Chase, my Heart Races
Searching for a way out.
Yet i still remain.
Here i am, Locked in place,
Locked from a part of myself.
It's torture.

Bring it back, I need it back
To function, To be human
once more.
and for forever i'll be caged
destroying me from the inside
i rage.
I Fade.

destroying me from the inside
i decay.

Let me free, wont you
let me be, let me be
human once again.
i need myself, to survive

theres no one else
and i'm reminded
that i have nothing.

nothing but my self
but how long will i last?

Ode to the fallen man Version 2.

Surounded by these walls
Reducing men to crawl
Held safe by my Lies
as life decays from the inside

and i've lost my Sight!
Fear of death in the night
and i fade away...
it haunts me, it haunts me the shame.

I fight to keep alive
to prolong this agony
but my demons chase,
and my soul slips away
wont you stay these hounds
back off and leave me be tonight
it wont be long now (i'll be a mounde)
you'll get you wishe (6 feet down)

what a beautiful sight,
me at a grave site.

(speech)
they instil the fear, NOTHING is clear
and watch as my understanding
of all that it, and all that was
fades away into an unretainable
requium of my shattered foundations.
Opaque i see now.
My insanity gives me clarity.

and i've lost my Sight!
Fear of death in the night
and i fade away...
it haunts me, it haunts me the shame.

the end cant come soon enough.

---------------------------------

This ones about being controlled and loosing your power in a desolving relationship. Wether it be with a lover or somone else.
This is about me and my boss.

Under the thumb

here i am
i've shed my skin
all alone again
bring it on
Take me out
if u dare

i see you advancing
menacing never ending
bring it on
Take a bite out of me
and taste my uncertainty
the fear
the curse
the Disease of being
on the Outside again.
Where no-one
can see
me

My lifes in the balance
hanging Pricariously
Bite me again.
my fists Clench
watching and waiting
Bite me again.
and have another Taste
Feel hate, Make Haste
Take me out
if u dare
i'm to numb to care.

ANd here i am
i'm before u again
more unstable
more enabled.

no more manipulation
on the verge of revelation
i'll end it this time
this will be the last time
i swear,
no more,
i cant,
i will,
i hate,
and i Lie to myself again
in vain,

you've got me again.
i'll never Win.

-------------------------------

This next song is Part two of "under the thumb" It's the next stage of the realtionship breakdown, where the roles of dominance reverse and they come crawling back.

Mutual Seperation

WHy do i come back again
playing along, it never ends
and these stakes, they take from me
an essence of which makes me complete.

it feeds inside me you'll never know
i need a place to call my own
a space to heal and to be free
of you.

and why wont this shit ever end?
theres no point lying, i cant pretend
all the likes and dislikes that you
have now and had then

you dont make sense.
your confused.

now kneel and cower
(thats right, beg forgiveness)
squirm and squeel
(it's useless)
your right where i want you
at my feet.

and this shit cant be undone
your not saving anyone
all your lies you hide inside
eat away, this isnt right.

it's time,
to say goodbye.

theres nothing i can do for you,
theres no point in saving you
now lie down in your cesspool
and imbrace it, you fucking fool.
and your done.

now kneel and cower
(beg forgiveness)
squirm and squeel
(it's useless)
your right where i want you
at my feet.
this wont gain my trust
Feel defeat.
and when it's all said and done
(one more chance, baby please? just one)
i'm tired of your antics
it's bullshit.
now get the fuck away from me.
get the fuck away from me
your diseased.

-------------------------------

This next ones about a girl i was chasing a few years back in school, and an event happened between our group and i lost the very part of myself that she was attracted too.
I was alot nicer person a few years ago, the good guy, could do no wrong but after being stalked and hassled for over 3 years i broke and that part of me faded.
and i lost her.

Reversion

Reversion is the key
As i bleed myself anew
Others with faith believe
i am what i once was.
i've changed myself
to what i've become,
with view askew
Myself undone.

I wont take this shit
Striving to be, it's hypocrosy
I cant live like this
Failing to be
me
Oh god help me change

Why?
do i need to change? (or someone to blame)
Lie.
Have i became deranged (or am i sane)
Who?
all i've put you through (i've lost you)
Know.
i still need you.
Come back to me

Revert to my old ways
so i will be saved
To break these chains
That hold me in place
So i can be free.
all for she

Why?
do i need to change? (or someone to blame)
Lie
Have i became deranged (or am i sane)
Who?
all i've put you through (i've lost you)
Know
i still need you.
Come back to me
come back to me
come back to me
Before i get to me.
and Cease to be.

-----------------------------

This is my latest song where i've tried to go somewhere different, away from the Anx and hopefully touch on something more meaningful.
hello.
wake the fuck up.

Polydicks (best pun eva i know)

just acepting what you've been told
cant you see they've been sold
to the highest bidder?

Why
wont you just answer the....
Lie
to my face again..
shy
away from the facts that...
pry
into the truth.

not questioning but listening
as your feed bullshit on politics
and sick shit to make you ill.
Fight back from oppresion
use disgression and figure
it out for yourself.

sit there to become brainwashed
as your inteligence is insulted
and salted on a plate of deception
and insubordination.
one nation?
huh.
one station, one switch, no will
no thoughts, no facts more lies,
less time.

Why
Lie
to my face again..
shy
pry
into the truth.

These are all Heavily WIP, and by the time i get them to the point that i would consider recordable, i'll have re-written them 10 times.

I happen to write these all on a flash of inspiration, or a ryhme, and sometimes it gets a bit scattered. But there all about things swimming in my head as i sink little by little into a a more jaded mindset.

Also i'll get some of my guitars up later, i have them recorded i just need to do other shit first so i'll come back later and upload them.
Enjoy.

<3 zilla.

(p.s. i love you KM00)

musicman888
September 3rd, 2008, 12:06 PM
Those lyrics are actually pretty good Bodzilla. I can definately already hear several versions of the first tune going through my head by just reading the lyrics...on second though I can pretty much hear different versions of the tune go through my head on ALL the tunes.

Can't wait to hear what some of them sound like later on.

Boba
September 3rd, 2008, 05:38 PM
Yeah, these lyrics are great. Love you Boddy-boop. :-3

Corndogman
September 3rd, 2008, 07:39 PM
They are pretty good Zilla, but they sound really angry, which I guess isn't for me. For instance the first song, I like it a lot until the "I hate you I fucking hate you" part.

Apoc4lypse
September 3rd, 2008, 08:11 PM
hmm.. just a suggestion though, like, you probably already understand this, but I'll say it anyway.

From my experience when trying to come up with any sort of lyrics, or music, the best way is to actually put together notes and sounds first, then match lyrics with the music.

When you just go on writing text's its just borderline poetry, which in a sense is music, but it however lacks any type of sound to be identified with, and then its just thoughts.

I find the best way to overcome this is to actually get an idea of what you want the vocals to sound like prior to actually coming up with words. Put together notes/sounds (also known as scatting I think) try to hit notes and put them together while not actually singing words, just making sounds with ur mouth, you can also do this with a general goal. Like say you want it to sound intense, go with intense sounds, maybe its more mellow, go with mellow sounds. Once you figure out how you want the vocals to sound, then u'll have a much better chance of getting words together that fit, it'll be more difficult yes, but in the end the final vocals will not only have good meaning but they will sound good when put together.

Otherwise you get awkwardness in the vocals, like things won't go together simply because when u came up with the words, you never really figured out how they would sound prior to doing the writing.

Or you can just do it the way your doing it now, and then worry about sounds later (and u will most likely end up changing alot of words to make them fit the actual vocal sounds correctly.)

Tbh, figuring out what words to say for vocals isn't even half the battle, the toughest parts are actually figureing out what notes to hit, and trying to match it to the actual song your doing the vocals for.

This is all my own opinions though, i'm sure everyone has there own too.. I'm also in no way a good vocalist... I just decided to experiment with it oneday, helps pass time, I'm not very good tho so yea...

There good though, but Its not easy to figure out how they would sound unless someone actually sung them.

e:
this will be the last time
i swear,
no more,
i cant,
i will,
i hate,
and i Lie to myself again
in vain,

btw, I love this, you could do a lot with just this vocally...

I'd love to actually hear some of this stuff sung.. to get a better idea of what it should sound like.

Bodzilla
September 3rd, 2008, 09:39 PM
yeah it's a bit of a problem for some of the songs attaching the sounds to them, but i do think of tunes before and while i'm writting it to help with the flow, i've got Ode to the fallen Man worked out but for some of the others it's just hard to fit too.

i'm a little... err... flamboyant on the guitar, (not solo's and shit) but i do something different with every riff and put fill notes and shit in everywhere lol, and my lyrics dont match that in someways it's more direct.
kinda workign on that :p

Bad Waffle
September 4th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Man, this is great--i started fiddling around and made some riffs and stuff to go with ode to the fallen man v2, under the thumb, polydicks. I think ill record some crap for the hell of it and show you when i have time. Great work, man.

DaneO'Roo
September 4th, 2008, 02:59 AM
From my experience when trying to come up with any sort of lyrics, or music, the best way is to actually put together notes and sounds first, then match lyrics with the music.

This. Accenting and syllable phrasing with the music comes first before you start actually writing lyrics, to me.

Don't you worry fellas, we'll get some stuff crackin soon enough.

Bodzilla
September 4th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Man, this is great--i started fiddling around and made some riffs and stuff to go with ode to the fallen man v2, under the thumb, polydicks. I think ill record some crap for the hell of it and show you when i have time. Great work, man.
i'm all ears :)

Bad Waffle
September 6th, 2008, 01:54 AM
This. Accenting and syllable phrasing with the music comes first before you start actually writing lyrics, to me.

Don't you worry fellas, we'll get some stuff crackin soon enough.

I'm like right in the middle on this. Sometimes i do some singing to music, sometimes i put music to singing.

Bodzilla
September 8th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Danes going through the Tool stage atm :/

DaneO'Roo
September 8th, 2008, 07:29 AM
It's got nothing to do with my musical interest and you know it. It's you accepting your lack of lyrical ability as an intentional simplicity, your unwillingness to gain insight and extend your thinking and you rejecting my criticism as if it were jaded "wannabe different" regurgitation.

Right now, your lyrics are nothing but empty words. That's a judgment call and I'm making it. It's nothing to do with being different, it's about YOU, being yourself as best as you possibly can. Right now, these lyrics aren't you.

It just seems like you got stuck in that loop of rhyming every word, basically limiting you creatively and also forces your lyrics to become nothing more than tricky rhymes. Anyone can string dark words together and rhyme them. Sure, tell yourself they actually mean something, if that's what helps.

I bet you sat there when you were writing those lyrics going "hmm what rhymes with " didn't you? Pondering the rhyming of 2 words, while the whole point you started out with gets thrown out the window. But that's ok! All intention has been lost, that's all!

Your lyrics are hollow. Write a song about it.
[I]
How can you say that Dane, they mean something if you read them!

They do, if you look at them in a textual sense, but on that higher level, they're just neatly strung together words. No attention to syllables, no focus on pronunciation, which, in the end, limits much of your music to a standard signature beat, because it has to fall within that range you limited it to.

Just the written textual interpretation of the word, which makes them just that, words.

You told me the other day Bodie that you wanted people to bounce shit off you, to tell you honestly. There it is.

Oh, and just fyi, I appreciate The Cure and A Perfect Circle on the same level as Tool. I like the Cure because it expands more with tone colour and they make REAL mood music. When they're angry, they make angry music, if they're happy, they make happy music. The natural trend these days for metal and progressive stuff seams to be make angry music all the time, no matter your mood. That is grade A fake fan forced pre heated steam cooked shit at it's best, and you all lap it up like "kittens under a cow udder" because you think your angry at things.

I love A Perfect Circle more for it's guitars and the diversity in the structure of a song above the lyrical content.

I just happen to be more fond with tool music as of late because it's music that has actually been openly honest to me, and allows me to grab my own experience from it. It's the only music I've heard that allows me to do that.

Bodzilla
September 9th, 2008, 04:40 AM
but the thing is mate i'll take ideas and bounce things off you as long as you give me something to work with, it's a bit draining man when where in a 2 person driven band with me being the only one show caseing my works, my opinions and my style and having it taken to with an axe, without anything put in to fill the void from you.

like cmon man the last 3 times i've picked ya up and we went to jam you've just played Tool songs or a perfect circles.
i want to see your ideas as well.
and i know your ideals and certain things that you stand for seem very hollow to me as well. so where about 50 50 on those things.
as seen here

White hollister long sleeve shirt, with black and red Trip pants with handcuffs and buckles and skulls and chains and shit hanging off them.

I'm going for the mindfuck look. The preppy scene shirt and the gimpish goth person pants, don't match at all.

and to me thats different for the sake of being different which is exactly the same as all the other tards doing the same thing. and thats what i hate.

Give me something to work with man so i can appreciate your imput more. Because atm my shits changing yet it's not because of your influence or imput.

i want someone to fight me every step of the way but i want them to throw out there own works and say "this is how i think it should be done, because of blah blah blah."
not just Dont like, generic, needs to be weirder.

DaneO'Roo
September 9th, 2008, 07:12 AM
and to me thats different for the sake of being different which is exactly the same as all the other tards doing the same thing. and thats what i hate.

Aim higher. Get rid of this "is it different? Is it too much the same?" thought process out of your head. It's not about that at all. Quit using it as an excuse aim for sufficiency, because "different" is too "weird".

People who aim higher, coincidentally enough reach this musical level other people call "different" because it's different to the music they make.

"Different" is a term people who don't try hard enough use to attempt to understand things they can't comprehend.

Give me something to work with man so i can appreciate your imput more. Because atm my shits changing yet it's not because of your influence or imput.

I start wandering off playing favorite riffs because when I try to play along to something or harmonize with you, I feel like you always start saying "no, that's not how you play it, this is how" as if I was trying to play the same thing as you, when I was trying to play something different that matches up with yours. I could be reading too much into that, but that's what I feel happens.

You seem to focus too much on extending a single riff and building on a single riff and not much on layering more simple constructed ones, which is what I like to do. This in turn bores me so I wander off. It doesn't help that the riffs themselves aren't my cup of tea. It'd be like someone saying to me "improvise along to achey breaky heart" when I hate the song.
I won't have connection. I can't say "dude I hate the riff cause it sucks", because that's just not true. The stuff you play is just not me, and I can't find any sort of area within it to connect to, to expand on.
I start playing that sort of music and all of a sudden I feel wrong.

i want someone to fight me every step of the way but i want them to throw out there own works and say "this is how i think it should be done, because of blah blah blah."

I would do that more often, but I guess I feel like it wont do much. After all we are both very stubborn people, and I have a very strong opinion about musical direction.

not just Dont like, generic, needs to be weirder.

No, your missing the point still. It just needs more height and effort. That, or I just have really high standards. Most likely the latter but dammit, trying harder never hurt anybody.

Bolded.

Apoc4lypse
September 15th, 2008, 01:44 AM
you two sound like an old married couple lol...

but im pretty sure most bands don't start like this.

but while were exaimining each other.. zilla sounds like hes too into himself, and dano sounds complicated in a way simillar to one of my friends. (not gonna even bother trying to explain it, cuz he won't want anyone too anyway)

On the other hand i dont understand why anyone would be worrying about how they look in a band yet until they've actually made some music and have to worry about presentation, even then I'm pretty sure i'd still wear the same shit i wear now, possibly try to wear something thats related to how i feel about the music and our views...

I have no musical talents what-so-ever tho other than my attempts at singing and playing guitar, so these are all things ill prolly never have to worry about at least until i get married and my wife starts telling me what to wear...

Right now, your lyrics are nothing but empty words. That's a judgment call and I'm making it.

I could agree with this partially mainly because, the song needs to be written first along with vocal sounds, words come later.

Its music not poetry, poetry is where we put words together to describe feelings indirectly or directly (by my own definition...) music on the other hand is sound. Ther is no reason they cant go hand in hand tho, the thing is if u wanna write a song the sound really needs to come first before the words, otherwise u get problems.

My question would be is, do u have real vocals to go with those words, if you do, then you've got a song, otherwise they ARE just words.

Jus a question actually... zilla obviously does lyrics, do you play guitar too? or what? and dane what do you do? guitar? or do you do lyrics too?

DaneO'Roo
September 15th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Good post.

Combining the use of the sound with the words that hold the lyrics provides a better, more whole medium for the message to travel on.

Sometimes lyrics can take a difference stance though, like for instance the band Puscifer, 90 percent of the sensible side of the lyrics are just banter, but MJK constructed the lyrics to use the sounds words make, rather than focus on the actual meaning of the words.

"Out to work my train at the railway station,
Shotgun Betty stoppin' dead at my shoes.
Out to run the train at the railway station,
Shotgun Betty stoppin' dead at my shoes.
Cock on lockdown, she said learn the damn alphabet.
I come before you, get to payin' your dues.

Head down to the town to get on this puscifer,
time to roll call, kids hear the school bell ring.
This vagina mine teach ya patient diligence.
Keep the chain-gangs waiting, make a cat-bird sing.

Down this vagina mine..."

ZoSRE39peag

Note the syllables and vowels carefully, you'll see what I mean.

Even though there isn't much message held there, theres still an applied level of thinking to take things further.

Also IMPORTANT WATCH:
j-_a7FzzGps

Oh and by the way Apoc, I play guitar and I write a bit of lyrics but I don't really write as much as I should. I'm probably best at my singing if anything.

Apoc4lypse
September 15th, 2008, 08:18 PM
heh cool videos, love that puscifer (sp?) song XD.

Bad Waffle
September 15th, 2008, 10:01 PM
so interesting, seeing you guys bicker intelligently--really. dane, zilla, you guys gotta find something you both like playing.

Bodzilla
September 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM
i actually do have tunes in my head and a projected path for the vocal direction when i write the song, however actually getting the tune thats in my head to the guitar is a little difficult sometimes :/

and yes, we are an old married couple lol, it's part of knowing him what nearly 13 years now?

Bad Waffle
September 16th, 2008, 11:57 PM
well heres a little thing to help get tunes from the head to the guitar--turn on the radio, and try playing along with everything, if it has guitar or not. you'll screw up alot in the beginning, but it gets quicker.

Bodzilla
September 17th, 2008, 02:17 AM
no but i can do that already lol.

head to guitar is different lawl. it's like you know a dream, where shit that can and does make sense in the dream is actually impossible or it doesnt exist.

Bodzilla
September 20th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Just a heads up fellas, i'm playing my guitar in the Modacity Teamspeak server at teh moment, i'll having a short break, but i should be back in 20.

come and check it out if your intrested, then rate and comment on it.
appreciate it :D

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7982

Bodzilla
October 1st, 2008, 08:05 AM
I've got a clip of me jamming available for you to listen too. it's not a set song or structure, i just played the first thing that came to my head and improvised. There are mistakes but i think it's enjoyable to listen to anyway.
and this is my style.

enjoy
http://files.filefront.com/We+Be+Jammin+mahnmp3/;11943545;/fileinfo.html

Apoc4lypse
October 1st, 2008, 11:00 AM
sounds cool... yeah I suck at actually reading or learning songs.. so I just mess around on my guitar all the time... wouldn't really call it knowing how to play.

Sounds neat though, just needs more structure.

E: also whats the deal with the microphone, mad static lol.

Bodzilla
October 1st, 2008, 05:12 PM
lol nah i play my guitar through line in, i just have a very chunky buzzy distortion, its sorta all i can really do with the effects i have available to me :(

Bodzilla
March 22nd, 2009, 02:04 AM
*update*

whats up people it's sunday afternoon, i've had a weeee bit to wet my qhistle and i thought i'd share with ya some revisions of a song i was making, as well as a youtube video of my jamming on my guitar improvising to a song i'm working on.

hope yas enjoy it, criticism welcome :D

The Audio is kinda the best i can do based on the equipment i have, it's not terrible but tell me what ya reckon.

4YaqNoHyrdo

Polydicks Revised ~

just acepting what you've been told
cant you see they've been sold
to the highest bidder?

Why
Lie
to my face again..
shy
pry
into the truth.

it out for yourself.

sit there to become brainwashed
as your inteligence is insulted
and salted on a plate of deception
and insubordination.
one nation?
huh.
one station, one switch, no will
no thoughts, no facts more lies,
less time.

Why
Lie
to my face again..
shy
pry
into the truth.

whats the point.
whats the point of it all
chasing shadows down dark meadows
into dark corners with dank deceptions
whispers in the night
fight or flight
what is right
whom to trust
whats my lust
what do i love

you
you've been lied too
They
THey've deceive you
they,
they control you
but,
do they own you?

WHO OWNS YOU!

Free speech for who
those that please you?
the right to an opinion
as long as you follow their legion
Dont be a sheep, a slave
a minion
a believer.
just another deceiver.

it out for yourself.
for yourself.

FIGURE IT OUT
i FIGURED YOU OUT!

~zilla da Sex god~

t3h m00kz
March 22nd, 2009, 02:51 AM
garbage.

jk

Dude I didn't know you could play guitar, I dig the rhythmic "DNNN DNN" you do.

Bodzilla
April 18th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Been going through this thread reliving some old things and it all just makes sense to where i've got in the last year, and where danes got and the things we believe, think and dwell on.
Very eerie how certain things that where said here have carried on and manifested themselves in different ways, whether good or bad.

this is me having a bit of a sing to a song by adema called the way you like it.
pUB-9ZAVRvg
i'm just reading off the computer the lyrics so easy up on the fuck ups :p

Malloy
April 18th, 2009, 01:31 PM
lol kudos for posting that online :o

Syuusuke
April 18th, 2009, 02:05 PM
lol in HQ mode I can hear you strumming the strings. Good stuff though, I think i listened to this 5 times by now.

Gonna see if I an get a bass line for it...

MetKiller Joe
April 18th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Nice.

You look like me after a couple of beers with my cousin listening to music on a pier with friends.

Heathen
April 18th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Been going through this thread reliving some old things and it all just makes sense to where i've got in the last year, and where danes got and the things we believe, think and dwell on.
Very eerie how certain things that where said here have carried on and manifested themselves in different ways, whether good or bad.

this is me having a bit of a sing to a song by adema called the way you like it.
pUB-9ZAVRvg
i'm just reading off the computer the lyrics so easy up on the fuck ups :p
What a goofy fucker.

Do you ever wear shirts boi?

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
April 19th, 2009, 01:07 AM
ROFL, I loled. :P

Corndogman
April 19th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Very nice, I like it a lot. You have a good voice for that style of music. Just try to face the microphone next time so we can here you better.

TVTyrant
April 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Can you sing and play guitar at the same time? I find that to be incredibly difficult, especially in fast metal/hardcore punk songs.
Nice cover. I think your voice has a little more grit than Adema's.
And on the guitar part you posted back in march, I noticed your tuned to drop A on the 7th string. Makes for a good thud when you play it I'd say. What kind of guitar is it that you own, and what scale is that song in? Sounds like good stuff.

Heathen
April 21st, 2009, 12:03 AM
your hawt

Joshflighter
April 21st, 2009, 06:53 AM
omg, that vid is epic!

Sel
April 21st, 2009, 07:05 AM
Hey guys

HERES THE FOOTAGE ZILLA DOESNT WANT YOU TO HEAR

http://files.filefront.com/Smooth+Criminalwav/;13633209;/fileinfo.html

Just kidding lmfao, Zilla I love you :)