PDA

View Full Version : H2Servertool Release Soon

KIWIDOGGIE
September 6th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Supports Custom Mods
Basic Tools as banning by GT/Nic/CD-Key
Switch map.

Comming very soon.

Polar Bear go ahead and give me an infraction for this; I couldent care less. I have a beta tester but I would like a few more, just msn me if your intrested.

I have told XF Lowsy about this over xbl already.
kthxbai!

supersniper
September 6th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Well I can host a halo 2 vista dedi but I cannot join it since my graphics card sucks. So PM me if you need my help. or hit me up at my xfire supersniper1

Syuusuke
September 6th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hmm maybe you wanna change the name, I think its the same as Vicky's...just keep it simple to know who's tool is who's.

Vicky
September 6th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Yeah call it H2V_ServerScratcher or something.

To get one thing straight, my servertool is still being worked on and getting more and more functions all the time, but i won't release it anymore for free to the public thanks to certain "admins" that allowed releasing hacks here for the public.

You want my servertool? You can buy it, all thanks to that brainless admins, goat and polarbarb or something, otherwise it would've been released. If you don't want it: eat p**p and go complain to ur mum instead of putting ur filth here.

SnaFuBAR
September 7th, 2008, 12:35 AM
vicky, do you ALWAYS have sand in your vagina?

E: why would anyone buy your shit when kiwidoggie is making a free one? Also, I don't see how your tool could be malicious, kiwidoggie. Dunno why you'd get an infract for that.

p0lar_bear
September 7th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Kiwi, why would I infract you for making something actually constructive?

Oh wait, it's a hack, silly me. I'm supposed to ban people for making hacks. Because hacks are bad. And evil.

And bad. :downs:

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

p.s. gimmie money

Welcome back.

Fucking CRY. MORE.

Love how you want to "help the community", yet are going to charge for it. Do you think anyone is going to pay for your app on a game that's practically dead? If you're lucky, probably one person will buy it, then crack and/or distribute. Have fun.

And it's "p0lar_bear." Since you seem to lack the mental capacity to spell my name right, I'll spell it out for you:

"G-E-T O-U-T Y-O-U S-O-G-G-Y B-A-G O-F D-O-U-C-H-E"

SnaFuBAR
September 7th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Vicky what the hell did you do to your sig?

Patrickssj6
September 7th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Whoever did that...gets eternally my rep.

Kornman00
September 7th, 2008, 07:21 AM
p0lar bear stole my 'my little pony' retaliation attack that I used on jcarp earlier >:|

That was entirely unprofessional...I don't want to ignore whats going on here, but I'd also rather stay out of this business...ugh, politics :|

supersniper
September 7th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Lol vicky got ponied!!!!! :XD:

Vicky
September 7th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Screw you polar, grow some pubes.

jcap
September 7th, 2008, 09:26 AM
And you grow a set.

SnaFuBAR
September 7th, 2008, 02:38 PM
get better at insults. obviously, polar is kicking your ass at this.

ultama121
September 7th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Ugh, Vicky, kindly leave or straighten your attitude, it's annoying the hell out of all us. If not, enjoy Ban Ville. Kthx.

armoman92
September 7th, 2008, 09:32 PM
on topic, vicky, whatever chance u had for someone to buy ur app is gone. KIWI, ur app is gonna be awsome as are all of ur apps:D

now sorry to be (super) completely off topic and (super) bitchy, but how does vicky (and now KIWIDOGGIE (http://www.modacity.net/forums/member.php?u=1193) ?!? wtf ) have so much more rep than me after publicly telling the admins to go fuk themselves.:(

my rep :suicide: a while ago and I have a feeling im gonna get an infraction for this and/or lose rep but w/e.

supersniper
September 7th, 2008, 11:55 PM
... Not my place to say this but, dude, read the rules.

THE REPUTATION SYSTEM
Abuse of the reputation system will not be tolerated and will lose their reputation privileges. This includes, but is not limited to, a user persistently giving out unjustified reputation, or a user who has chosen to disable/hide their reputation giving reputation (+ or -) to other users.
Do not complain about the reputation system or accuse other members of "rep circling".
Do not complain publicly about reputation you receive; if you feel it is being abused by a member, talk to a moderator or administrator

Vicky
September 8th, 2008, 10:54 AM
on topic, vicky, whatever chance u had for someone to buy ur app is gone.

Agreed, it will no longer be available to anyone apart from a very select group. Call it whatever you like Kiwi.

Pooky
September 8th, 2008, 11:59 AM
get better at insults. obviously, polar is kicking your ass at this.

You're spelling it wrong :maddowns:

armoman92
September 8th, 2008, 09:42 PM
... Not my place to say this but, dude, read the rules.

I get it perfectly (and this is for the admins) I'm not complaining but just stating a fact. I'm just saying its kinda funny. I could really care less about my rep but I would still like to have some to be able to commend people who do good work and stuff.

Anyways, i hope this server tool comes out nice:)

Vicky
September 26th, 2008, 07:20 PM

Sprt4n117
September 26th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Sorry, I edited it out

Back on topic:

Supports Custom Mods
Basic Tools as banning by GT/Nic/CD-Key
Switch map.

what do you mean by custom mods and switch map? like youll be able to remotely switch maps?

(and armoman, have you even seen my rep? lol I have the least out of anyone. at least I'm not in the negatives though, lol i should be thankful for that)

p0lar_bear
September 26th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Stop with the shit-flinging, please, all of you? The whole drama around Vicky's server app is done and over with, don't make me lock this topic for getting off-topic.

armoman92
September 27th, 2008, 04:38 PM
all thanks to that brainless admins, goat and polarbarb or something

this makes me laugh every time:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

edit: shit sry for re-bumping, my bad