PDA

View Full Version : Analyze my Gameplay

Lex1337
September 13th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Tell me what I did wrong/right. Post your own gameplay of anything and have other analyze it aswell.
http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/Halo_3/GeeVee/Analyze_my_gameplay/610096

Limited
September 13th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Page never loads for me.

Lex1337
September 13th, 2008, 03:57 PM
The link must be down..

JDMFSeanP
September 13th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Uhh few things.

Don't pick the best games you perform in to try to have people "analyze" it. Its really obvious you are just trying to show off becuase the kids you are playing are fucking terrible.

Your BR is garbage. Try switching to a higher sensitivity and steadying your shot there and then going back to a lower one so you will be SUPER steady and his your shots.

Yeah basically don't play noobs and try to show everyone here how "awesome" you are for raping them. I don't think anyone really cares.

Terry
September 13th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Oh, and I think there were a few times when you could have gotten away by looking down but didn't.

And there was a point where you could have had a relatively good sniper but passed it by.

This game also doesn't show much since they were just recklessly charging, and you were more or less in the sniper area for atleast 90% of the game.

It seemed to me as if you cleaned up more of those kills than anything else really.

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 03:11 AM
My biggest piece of advice was look around ALOT more. Playing MLG means no radar, that isnt always bad, but you need to be aware whats around you at all times, a few of your deaths could have been easily avoided if you had just looked around a bit before making a move.

Pretty much same as any one else has said, the other guys werent too great, they had no real teamwork going on.

I assume putting sensitivity up by one your aim is pretty steady (compared to mine) but not really quick enough reactions.

When was this played? I've played MLG gametype a bit lately but its never been unlimited ammo and it doenst say MLG TS v5 at bottom right corner.

JDMFSeanP
September 14th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Its a custom

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Its a custom
Through matchmaking? Or like custom game?

JDMFSeanP
September 14th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Custom game