PDA

View Full Version : So I just pierced my ears....

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Wednesday. Didn't hurt as much as people suggested. Did my own. Both ears (the right about 6 times...the left about 2 times)

Long Story
On my right I kept losing my back hole. So I did it again. Then my mom tells me I did it to low. I went too high for the third piercing, then my finally good middle hole I made I lost the back again, so I said fuck it and stuck the blunt earring itself thru my ear.
Basically the same happened on the left except I marked it perfect in the middle. Only took me once. Lost the hole in the back. So once again I said fuck it and stuck it the blunt earring itself thru my ear. Actually it was earstuds but who cares?

Short Story
I fucked up multiple times, but its all good.
2 Questions however.

1)How long should I wait before taking them out and them not closing?

2)How long should I wait before buying bigger ones?

DaneO'Roo
September 14th, 2008, 08:24 PM
No offense, but you already have a baby face, now you have piercings in each ear?

Dude, what the fuck were you thinking.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1418/billhickscq1.jpg

Malloy
September 14th, 2008, 08:27 PM
lawl owned.

LlamaMaster
September 14th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I hate when people say "no offense" when there's only one way to take it...

Malloy
September 14th, 2008, 08:30 PM
only if the opposite sex is male Llama.

where i come form an ear piercing in both ears is to be considered homo sexual on a boy.

DaneO'Roo
September 14th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I hate when people say "no offense" when there's only one way to take it...

Well no personal offense was meant, just the obvious stupidity of what he did needed to be highlighted.

If someone takes it further than that, it's their problem not mine.

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Out of the man club? I was in it? Males always have piercings too. Whoever said only females should have piercings? And whoever said its homosexual where your at well im not at where your at so who gives a damn? Yea I guess its stupid cause I'm not following YOUR ideals. That makes sense.

Besides. No one has ever said anything about link's earrings............(i actually kinda forgot he had em)

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Over here in UK, you'd need to be careful how many/where they are to make sure you dont look like a puff. Maybe the area your from has different feelings but here its a bit weird.

Its both sides?

Sel
September 14th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Has anyone here pierced their dick?

Yah ducky Im looking at you baby.

Kalub
September 14th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Yea, just stop. Take them out and let them heal, its better than wearing cut cubic zirconium thinking your cool.....

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 09:12 PM
they're not cubic zirconium.....and I didn't buy em just to "Take them out and let them heal"
As much as I paid fuck that. You people have more money than I do and I like to get my money's worth.

CN3089
September 14th, 2008, 09:27 PM
So when's the sex change operation, LinkandKvel?

blind
September 14th, 2008, 09:29 PM
After his ears heal, I'm guessing.

Apoc4lypse
September 14th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Over here in UK, you'd need to be careful how many/where they are to make sure you dont look like a puff. Maybe the area your from has different feelings but here its a bit weird.

Its both sides?

its funny because they talk about americans...

lawl

Pierce w/e the fuk u want idc, where I live no one really gives a fuck.. not saying everyone i know has em, but some do and some have em on both. Hell my friend got his fuken dick pierced... the worst part is hes considering doing it again.

people judge so badly its sick.

I'd personally only do 1 of em tho if I ever were to... my friend also has em on both ears also...

The only part id judge u on is what types you decide to put in them.

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Ear studs. I guess that somehow make me feminine to these forum people. In that case I guess men can't wear jewelry at all according to them.

Corndogman
September 14th, 2008, 09:41 PM
If you put like big hoops or hearts in then I'd call you gay. But,they're just studs so its considered "bling."

CN3089
September 14th, 2008, 09:47 PM
In that case I guess men can't wear jewelry at all according to them.

They can, it just makes them look gay.

Kalub
September 14th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Ear studs. I guess that somehow make me feminine to these forum people. In that case I guess men can't wear jewelry at all according to them.

Pretty much, so what do you want for the ear studs, I could give them to my sister for christmas.

LesserOf2Evils
September 14th, 2008, 09:54 PM

Out side of a necklace I don't think jewelry would look good on me. I have friends with earrings though. Ear studs look good on some people but anything other than that looks gay to me.

Bad Waffle
September 14th, 2008, 09:55 PM
No offense, but you already have a baby face, now you have piercings in each ear?

Dude, what the fuck were you thinking.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1418/billhickscq1.jpg

this. i mean damn, earrings are just so superfluous.

Its both sides?

Yea seriously, there's too many places in the world where piercings in spots marks you as a puff. If i was going to get ear piercings though...they would pretty much be the ones to fuck up my ear so badly it would be manly. Like, studs running up the inside of the ear and shit.

rossmum
September 14th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Out of the man club? I was in it? Males always have piercings too.
uh what

I don't have any and nor do I ever intend to get any, what is this 'always' business

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 10:48 PM
In America

'always' ain't tha same as 'everyone'

rossmum
September 14th, 2008, 10:51 PM
actually it more or less is

and I know plenty of people there without them so perhaps you should try a more sensible indicator of frequency, like "often"

Bad Waffle
September 14th, 2008, 11:06 PM
yea link, you kinda lost me when you said always was not the same as everyone, especially in this context and usage of the word "always"

Xetsuei
September 14th, 2008, 11:22 PM
In America

'always' ain't tha same as 'everyone'

There is not a single male I know with piercings...not even the gay one(s?).

Kalub
September 14th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Just rip them out, that way every time the pain surges across your shredded lobes you'll remember what you learned.

kenney001
September 14th, 2008, 11:28 PM
^^only then will he be manly

LesserOf2Evils
September 14th, 2008, 11:30 PM
There is not a single male I know with piercings...not even the gay one(s?).

lol I know 5 and only 1 is gay.

Kalub
September 14th, 2008, 11:31 PM
lol I know..... No one cares.

StankBacon
September 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM
alot of guys i know have ear rings... nothing gay about it either.

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 11:41 PM
alot of guys i know have ear rings... nothing gay about it either.

I know right. Am I missing something? Whats soooo gay about it?

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Its like a diamond wedding ring, guys dont usually wear rings, they just put on plain ones to show others they are, but they arent too fussed about what it actually looks like. Its just a female thing.

e. Im talking about really fancy rings.

Heathen
September 14th, 2008, 11:56 PM
only if the opposite sex is male Llama.

where i come form an ear piercing in both ears is to be considered homo sexual on a boy.

Unless their black. Besides...we're not all from Texas...where the gay is a mental illness, AND seemingly a crime. I have 3 holes in my ears...but only my left one. All along the top of my ear. It was badass because my uncle did it for me so I could put a spring in it, but then we realized that I cant wear silver :/

I wanna get my lobes done so I can gauge them but I don't feel like doing it.

Their really is nothing gay about it...whats more hardcore than punching a bunch of fucking holes in yourself.

In fact, that same uncle said that if I don't puss out, on my 18th birthday he is gonna pay for me to get my tongue split.

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 12:07 AM
In fact, that same uncle said that if I don't puss out, on my 18th birthday he is gonna pay for me to get my tongue split.
Okay THAT deserves a spell out of What The Fuck.
Anyway I did em myself isn't that manly enuff? I guess gay dudes that have tattoos are "manly" huh?

The_Wraith
September 15th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Don't worry. Most people here don't go outside enough to actually know what people wear or consider cool. If you lived in Cali, nobody would look twice.

Kalub
September 15th, 2008, 12:14 AM
If you lived in Idaho, we'd make fun of you 'till you got rid of them, and then...

We'd still make fun of you.

but do what you want, its your image

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 12:16 AM
I just came to get answers for a couple fucking questions lol, I didn't know it would be like this. Does almost no one here have ear piercings?

Also
Its like a diamond wedding ring, guys dont usually wear rings, they just put on plain ones to show others they are, but they arent too fussed about what it actually looks like. Its just a female thing.

e. Im talking about really fancy rings.Your telling me you wouldn't wear a diamond chain or an iced out Rolex? Shit I would.

Heathen
September 15th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Ha, getting your tongue split isn't at all what you think. The biggest thing is that you cant eat much. You have to drink alot of juices and shit. And you have to sleep with your face over something because you can choke on gauze and you cannot drink your own blood. My uncle threw up alot because he didn't really think about that much and he would crash with no bucket and he would vomit in his sleep. They offer anesthesia and my uncle says not to take it but I so am going to. In Louisiana you have to be 18 because of self mutilation laws, but in Texas its different somehow and I can get it done this year since I'm 16 and have consent from an adult. Ill do pics if I do it any time soon.

Kalub
September 15th, 2008, 12:25 AM
AlsoYour telling me you wouldn't wear a diamond chain or an iced out Rolex? Shit I would.

No. I'd sell it, and try to regain what dignity I had before I obtained it.

Bad Waffle
September 15th, 2008, 12:27 AM
sweet, i wanna get my tongue split...

Heathen
September 15th, 2008, 12:30 AM
What you do is you cut a piece of fishing string so that its long enough to be pulled from the inside and the outside and you stick it through. That way you can sleep without worrying about it. Sure it looks goofy, but according to all these closed minded monsters here so do the rocks. Do what you want man.

As far as the gauges...you need to wait about 2 or 3 months because you need the fistula of your piercing to develop fully. A fistula is the tube of skin that forms inside of most piercings. This skin stretches along with the rest of your lobe. If you try to stretch it too soon, it will tear and form scars which make later stretching and closure more difficult. Tearing your piercing also leaves you more vulnerable to infection.

Make sure you also go very slowly when going from one size to another. A jump from a 14 to a 12 is alot easier than a 6 to a 4. So be slow about it.

E: Go for it Wol :lol:

Apoc4lypse
September 15th, 2008, 01:14 AM
... meh ther all just tryin to fuck with ya bro.

and yes I do realize im gonna catch shit for how I worded that I dont care.

Ear piercings really don't matter tbh... ear studs are fine anyway. My friend got like ones with barbs on em (if u wanna call it that...).

E: what funny is that... if any of u took the time to think about it, a lot of girls like guys with some piercings, for some girls its even a turn on, so all you "naysayers" can piss off lol.

Phobias
September 15th, 2008, 01:51 AM

Can someone explain why you would want to get your tounge split? It's becoming quite popular in my town, and I can't see why. All these people trying to be different are ending up looking the same.

n00b1n8R
September 15th, 2008, 02:33 AM
congrats on sticking holes in yourself

Bodzilla
September 15th, 2008, 03:50 AM
shit this thread went fast, the only place anything in your ears for a dude is even remotely acceptable is in the left ear only.

this double ear stabbing is and always will be, homosexual.
Just the way it is.

CN3089
September 15th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Piercing anything is pretty gay if you're a dude, hth http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/redface.gif

rossmum
September 15th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Don't worry. Most people here don't go outside enough to actually know what people wear or consider cool. If you lived in Cali, nobody would look twice.
Guys, you want to watch this one, he's onto us. He knows we sit inside literally all day posting on an internet forum, paying out on all the cool kids because we're jealous. We'd better be careful.

(PS, I dunno about anyone else here but I honestly don't give a flying fuck what people wear or consider cool, I wear what I like because I'm secure enough about myself not to give a toss about 'fitting in' by wearing the latest shirts from wherever or getting piercings)

Also Your telling me you wouldn't wear a diamond chain or an iced out Rolex? Shit I would.
In the shittier side of Newcastle? Fuck, that's a good one

I don't really give a stuff what other people do with their bodies and I'm not going to stop them, although I do find it pretty pathetic that kids these days will go put holes in themselves or warp their earlobes to ridiculous dimensions just because everyone else is doing it, or better yet because they somehow think they'll be different... by being the same. What's even funnier is that you can't reverse the more extreme stuff, so I'd pay good money to be around in ten or twenty years when they're over it.

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Why does it always have to be someone trying to be different or follow the 'cool' crowd. Maybe it's not that. Maybe they just like it. God I've realized over the years this forum group is SO close minded it's ridiculous.

Also

Anyway I did em myself isn't that manly enuff? I guess gay dudes that have tattoos are "manly" huh?
How do you apply what's 'manly' and what isn't? Body building is considered 'manly' but there are gay body builders too. A female body builder is considered 'manly' too. You can't really tell me what's manly or not.

rossmum
September 15th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Sorry, please do point out the part where I specifically claim you are doing it to follow the crowd of be different.

Oh, wait.

DaneO'Roo
September 15th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Guys, you want to watch this one, he's onto us. He knows we sit inside literally all day posting on an internet forum, paying out on all the cool kids because we're jealous. We'd better be careful.

(PS, I dunno about anyone else here but I honestly don't give a flying fuck what people wear or consider cool, I wear what I like because I'm secure enough about myself not to give a toss about 'fitting in' by wearing the latest shirts from wherever or getting piercings)

In the shittier side of Newcastle? Fuck, that's a good one

I don't really give a stuff what other people do with their bodies and I'm not going to stop them, although I do find it pretty pathetic that kids these days will go put holes in themselves or warp their earlobes to ridiculous dimensions just because everyone else is doing it, or better yet because they somehow think they'll be different... by being the same. What's even funnier is that you can't reverse the more extreme stuff, so I'd pay good money to be around in ten or twenty years when they're over it.

Premium post.

Seeing groups of guys walking in and out of shopping malls with bags full of tight jeans, giggling about their hair and their favorite top 40 hit is a solid declaration that society needs to start asking some really serious fucking questions about the current state of the world.

I'm really really fucking over this epidemic of trying to stand out. Actions say more about your character than the streaks in your fucking hair, or whats on your fucking iFail playlist.

Bodzilla
September 15th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Why does it always have to be someone trying to be different or follow the 'cool' crowd. Maybe it's not that. Maybe they just like it. God I've realized over the years this forum group is SO close minded it's ridiculous.

Also

How do you apply what's 'manly' and what isn't? Body building is considered 'manly' but there are gay body builders too. A female body builder is considered 'manly' too. You can't really tell me what's manly or not.
it's not about being close minded or tough or what ever.

If you want to look like a homo then thats fine by you but wearing those types of things comes with a stigma that you'll never be free of.

having your right ear pierced is gay. It's just the way it is. left ear mb but theres certain things you shouldnt do.

It's basically the same as you having a haircut like ducky yet claiming your not a metro.
no matter what you do or say, your conforming to a style of look which has that stigma attached to it.
nothing you can do.

randreach454
September 15th, 2008, 07:01 AM
shit this thread went fast, the only place anything in your ears for a dude is even remotely acceptable is in the left ear only.

this double ear stabbing is and always will be, homosexual.
Just the way it is.
I gaged both of my ears about a year ago, just for the hell of it, not following a crowd or anything..

I see men with double pierced ears all the time, usually gaged, and definately dont think of them as homosexuals.. you guys are pretty much stereotypical..

Do what you want, but dont ever let anyone influence your choice to do so.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
September 15th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Has anyone here pierced their dick?

Yah ducky Im looking at you baby.

LOL, no darling I have not. But I want to get a stud in my left ear. :)

Bodzilla
September 15th, 2008, 07:03 AM
it's not about being sterotypical or close minded god, it's the stigma behind the origin of the trend.

it's the same as me Shaking your hand and using my middle finger to rub or scratch the inside of your hand.
it's Gay.

Sel
September 15th, 2008, 07:04 AM
oh

n00b1n8R
September 15th, 2008, 07:07 AM
In what way is saying "having your right ear pierced is gay but having your left ear pierced is not" not pointlessly stereotyping. >___>

That's got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

E: well perhaps in the top 100 anyway

Bodzilla
September 15th, 2008, 07:11 AM
In what way is saying "having your right ear pierced is gay but having your left ear pierced is not" not pointlessly stereotyping. >___>

That's got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

E: well perhaps in the top 100 anyway
because it's a stigma.

it's not like saying "all blacks just wanna steal mai bike"
or "everyone who wears an earing in there right ear is gay"

it's an immediate action or response to a persons look that identifies them as a gay.
it's not a frame of thought but a process of information. and myself alogn with alot of others process that as gay because of where it originated.

there is no other way to say it so go ahead if you must but you'll look silly either way.

StankBacon
September 15th, 2008, 07:37 AM
i thought that was when i was like 6..

anyone who still thinks that is ignorant, and doesn't know shit about society.

rossmum
September 15th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant people who don't know shit in the world.

Patrickssj6
September 15th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I look it from a subjective point of view...if it makes him look better then it's alright...but I highly doubt that. On the contrary I think he just did it out of pure nonsense.

blind
September 15th, 2008, 09:15 AM
when i got my lip pierced a few people called me gay so i just went up to them, put my hand around their shoulder and gazed into their eyes and gave a lil upward nod.

rossmum
September 15th, 2008, 09:36 AM
One of my mates got his lip done and had a spike put in.

His next week was spent stabbing people with it. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-sigh.gif

TeeKup
September 15th, 2008, 01:37 PM
because it's a stigma.

it's not like saying "all blacks just wanna steal mai bike"
or "everyone who wears an earing in there right ear is gay"

it's an immediate action or response to a persons look that identifies them as a gay.
it's not a frame of thought but a process of information. and myself alogn with alot of others process that as gay because of where it originated.

there is no other way to say it so go ahead if you must but you'll look silly either way.

You're being extremely ignorant.

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I don't wanna gage them. I just wanna know when I can wait to get to bigger studs.

Corndogman
September 15th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Everyone saying "u peirced ur ear OMG ur gay lolololol!!!" needs to go back to middle school, seriously.

Bodzilla
September 15th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Everyone saying "u peirced ur ear OMG ur gay lolololol!!!" needs to go back to middle school, seriously.
you clearly dont understand anything thats gone on in this thread >_<

now what would your first thought be if i rocked up to your house, dressed the same as "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE" guy in a pink MX5 with I'm a barbie girl playing?
Gay.

same thing.

NullZero
September 15th, 2008, 03:24 PM
piercing your ears is fucking stupid. why why why

"no offense"

TeeKup
September 15th, 2008, 03:25 PM
you clearly dont understand anything thats gone on in this thread >_<

now what would your first thought be if i rocked up to your house, dressed the same as "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE" guy in a pink MX5 with I'm a barbie girl playing?
Gay.

same thing.

Bod.

You're profiling, you're generalizing, and you're being ignorant. You're making yourself sound like a complete douche.

blind
September 15th, 2008, 03:36 PM

i'd think "Oh my! What a confident fellow!"

DaneO'Roo
September 15th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I gaged both of my ears about a year ago, just for the hell of it, not following a crowd or anything..

I see men with double pierced ears all the time

Hmm.

Also, people, FOR FUCKS SAKE. Get off the "your being ignorant BAWBAWBAW" bandwagon and fucking fess up. You all are being massive motherfucker hypocrites anyway.

Lets have an example.

Someone walkspast you on the street wearing a trucker hat, a leather jacket and blue jeans.

You ALL would INSTANTLY profile them as a redneck, wouldn't you?.

A guy walks past you on the street with tight black pants, black and red combed over hair and some deathy quote on their t shirt.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHERE AN EMO.

"what if he just likes that look huh?"

"what if blah blah different blah blah"

Rednecks have their staples.

Emos have their staples.

Goths have their staples, and I'm afraid to say:

GAYS HAVE THEIR FUCKING STAPLES. If I see a guy walking down the street, holding a manbag, with a pink flip top celphone squeezed into the back pocet of his tight leather pants, what the fuck kind of attention is he expecting to grab?

Every group of society has their little things that everyone recognizes. Those things are there for a fucking reason.

Wearing tight jeans and floppy black hair makes you look like an emo, having dreads in your hair makes people think your a stoner, and wearing an earing in your left ear, accompanied by the usual metro fucking clothing is pretty much profiling yourself as someone who bats for the same team.

Get off of this New Age bullshit. It's a farse and needs to fucking stop. I really can't fucking handle this shit. Everyday I feel like im in some totalitarian conformist world, where everything is brightly fucking coloured and anything that moves has a dress size.

NullZero
September 15th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I see men with double pierced ears all the time,

in the gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar gay bar

Sel
September 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Man link&kvel you're gangsta now with all that bling.

rossmum
September 15th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Bod.

You're profiling, you're generalizing, and you're being ignorant. You're making yourself sound like a complete douche.
whoosh

He's not saying that people who look like that are definitely gay, he's saying that it is a general assumption the vast majority of people will make upon seeing such a person.

Corndogman
September 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I think everyone would agree with that, so why are people arguing?

Yes people may generalize and assume he's gay, just because he has earrings doesn't mean he is.

god this thread escalated from something so simple. >_>

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Wow so no matter how I dress if I have an ear stud in each ear and came to your guys living area peoples first thoughts are "lolz gay"? You guys aren't pointlessly sterotyping at all[/sarcasm] I see Males with the tightest damn pants on ever seen but my first thought isn't "what a fag". Thats like seeing a male black teen's pants saggin' and first thought being "dumbass with no home training". Sadly society is like that where if I have ear studs it is gay even though not knowing a damn thing about me.

StankBacon
September 15th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Aussies are homophobes :o

:P

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 05:29 PM
^this

Huero
September 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM
How are earrings a gay staple anyway? I really don't see how they are. I'll agree that there are stigma (itt I don't know what stigma means) that identify a person as part of a certain culture, sexuality, or social group; I'll also agree that it's stupid. But pierced ears are so common in guys now it's hardly a gay stereotype. I know a few guys with pierced ears, none of them gay.
ps link what do they look like

The_Wraith
September 15th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Wow so no matter how I dress if I have an ear stud in each ear and came to your guys living area peoples first thoughts are "lolz gay"? You guys aren't pointlessly sterotyping at all[/sarcasm] I see Males with the tightest damn pants on ever seen but my first thought isn't "what a fag". Thats like seeing a male black teen's pants saggin' and first thought being "dumbass with no home training". Sadly society is like that where if I have ear studs it is gay even though not knowing a damn thing about me.Like I said don't worry. Most of the people here have no idea what is fashionable or acceptable to society in terms of clothing and accessories. Nerds like to 'lulz gay' at anything not in Levi jeans and a Bungie t-shirt.

Bad Waffle
September 15th, 2008, 06:05 PM
BINGO. SAYS DANE-O. Good man.

E: regarding post #50

blind
September 15th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Like I said don't worry. Most of the people here have no idea what is fashionable or acceptable to society in terms of clothing and accessories. Nerds like to 'lulz gay' at anything not in Levi jeans and a Bungie t-shirt.
Fashion!
But yeah, earrings don't really have a gay stigma. This isn't 1999.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
September 15th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Wow, you guys do realize no matter what any of you guys say your not going to be held a hero, your not going to be correct. This thread is an extreme example of "your own opinion" if you guys have not yet realized that arguing the point of it being gay or not gay is going nowhere then snap out of your bullshit and stfu.

Oh and in my opinion, it's not gay. I wanna get a stud in my left ear, (Aussie's will know that a lot of wogs have it done. Wogs; European background people who think they are all "fully sick") Also, depending on who you are, or what type of earrings they are, you may or may not be able to pull it off... it's as simple as that. And bacon, no Aussies are not homophobes, spesh not me, I really don't give a fuck who does what, if that's what someone wants to do then good for them, I'm not one to go out of my way and say lol that person's gay. You could be looking at the most straightest looking/sounding guy you've ever seen and could be gay. Most gay people are actually the ones that are hardest to pick out of a crowd. Dunno why I bothered to post all this shiz cause yet again, it's my opinion. Fail thread. Link, good on yah! Fuck what everyones saying. :)

CN3089
September 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I just wanna know when I can wait to get to bigger studs.

Just come out of the closet already dude http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-laugh.gif

Apoc4lypse
September 15th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant people who don't know shit in the world.

/thread

and oh yea..

lawl drama.

btw I like my closet.

Anton
September 15th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Dane nailed it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Although sometimes the choices we make will lead others to see us differently than we really are.

I dress in Relaxed jeans/khakis to shorts, T-shirts (whether it be solid colored or styled, and button up dressy type shirts occasionally and people automatically assume I'm some prep kid from Beverly hills or something. Yet I'm the simple laid back kind of kid who respects mostly everyone and would befriend just about anyone.

So yeah. That.

Kalub
September 15th, 2008, 08:32 PM
So I decided to ask the Cheerleaders what they thought of a guy with two studs.... they laughed. The seem to be fine with one in the left ear though, so you know what to do. I expect pictures.

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Fuck it.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8518/0915082208ri8.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3425/0915082204lp3.jpg
Shitty camera phone. and excuse the curtains. I haven't been able to get a room makeover since like 5th grade. I'm a senior now. No need to care anymore.

Xetsuei
September 15th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I gotta say, you look like a girl with a shaved head.

DaneO'Roo
September 15th, 2008, 10:19 PM
See. I fucking told you. Bad idea.

Wow, you guys do realize no matter what any of you guys say your not going to be held a hero, your not going to be correct. This thread is an extreme example of "your own opinion" if you guys have not yet realized that arguing the point of it being gay or not gay is going nowhere then snap out of your bullshit and stfu.

Oh and in my opinion, it's not gay. I wanna get a stud in my left ear, (Aussie's will know that a lot of wogs have it done. Wogs; European background people who think they are all "fully sick") Also, depending on who you are, or what type of earrings they are, you may or may not be able to pull it off... it's as simple as that. And bacon, no Aussies are not homophobes, spesh not me, I really don't give a fuck who does what, if that's what someone wants to do then good for them, I'm not one to go out of my way and say lol that person's gay. You could be looking at the most straightest looking/sounding guy you've ever seen and could be gay. Most gay people are actually the ones that are hardest to pick out of a crowd. Dunno why I bothered to post all this shiz cause yet again, it's my opinion. Fail thread. Link, good on yah! Fuck what everyones saying. :)

Says this guy:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8672/hmmnu8.png

:eyesroll:

LinkandKvel
September 15th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Who cares? His hairstyle is his hairstyle. If you see him with that hairstyle and instantly think "gay" well guess what? Your stereotyping and there's no denying it. Don't even try. And you told me what? Because one person said I looked like I shaved girl when someone already said that before I had the piercings. Fuck what you guys think, I like em. You told me to see? I look in the mirror I'm not blind. I like having a baby face. I'm secure with my image, the girls seem to like it. Alot of girls around here like boys with ear piercings. I can gives a fuck what u think. I know I'm not gay. I like how everyone in this thread says it's not stereotyping but newsflash! IT IS!!!

No one still has told me If I can get heavier studs yet. It's been almost a week so far.

mech
September 15th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I see you sportin the BK drank, good shit mah nigga. Also, earings are not gay.

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Who cares? His hairstyle is his hairstyle. If you see him with that hairstyle and instantly think "gay" well guess what? Your stereotyping and there's no denying it. Don't even try. And you told me what? Because one person said I looked like I shaved girl when someone already said that before I had the piercings. Fuck what you guys think, I like em. You told me to see? I look in the mirror I'm not blind. I like having a baby face. I'm secure with my image, the girls seem to like it. Alot of girls around here like boys with ear piercings. I can gives a fuck what u think. I know I'm not gay. I like how everyone in this thread says it's not stereotyping but newsflash! IT IS!!!

No one still has told me If I can get heavier studs yet. It's been almost a week so far.

You can, start by letting your mistake heal and trying again in a few years

Bodzilla
September 16th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Hi everyone how ya going.
My names Linkankvel and i have a problem understanding what is being said to me. Some times the line between 2 things that are completely different get a little bit blurry to me, but you know what, Fuck you for my inability to understand or comprehend what is being said to me.
i'm keeping the holes in my head.

Xetsuei
September 16th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Bwahahahaha.

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 12:29 AM
There, now do you understand? We've all spelled it out for you. So listen, you asked our advice, now put it to use.

DaneO'Roo
September 16th, 2008, 12:30 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f1/Hiroshima_bomb.jpg

Zilla just dropped some carebomb.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/73/Giveafuckometer.gif

LinkandKvel
September 16th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Actually no your not saying much but the same. Theres nothing different. You can say it looks gay but you fail to give a reason why. Yours is "It is because it is duurr" so I should listen 2 u guys y? You gave me advice? No. I didn't come for you peoples approval. Infact I was not "pwned" (which is a dumb ass retarded term anyway).

I'm going to post pics to make me look like a smart ass (IMGs)
oooooo nice one

You should take the right one out because it looks gay

Why does it look gay?

Because it does
Nice reasoning there guys. Your very convincing.

I dunno why I'm arguing with socially disabled people anyway.

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 12:52 AM
I'm pretty sure when a squad of preppy little girls all agree on the state of male ear piercings its more than just opinion. So stop while your ahead, your just making yourself look duller and duller.

Like I said, you asked for advice, now take it or leave it.

LinkandKvel
September 16th, 2008, 01:01 AM
I didn't ask for fucking advice you dumbasses, I asked 2 damn questions because I could really give a fuck if you like em or not. Heathen was just about the only one to answer. You don't even know what the fuck your talking about. I don't live in YOUR area therefore I don't follow whats socially acceptable in YOUR area instead of MINE. Why the hell would I do that. How bout you go outside once in a while and socialize instead of cooped up in the damn house on the fucking computer looking so you can argue back on something that doesn't apply to you. If you were more social you would stop focusing on the things that makes us different, damn! Answer the question or continue to argue back because you obviously don't have anything else better to do with your life.

Have fun +1 postcount nerds. At this rate this is gonna get locked before I get my answers.

EDIT:
e: Asking questions usually leads up to someone lending advice, gg, l2askquestions.....If I cared I would have asked, gg on using l2internet expressions to prove no point.

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Its midnight on a schoolnight, what exactly do you want me to be doing other than giving you an honest answer. And shit, at least play a different part, the internet tough guy around here is PedoRoss.....

e: Asking questions usually leads up to someone lending advice, gg, l2askquestions.....

Bodzilla
September 16th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Well Clearly you guys arnt as G as me, Because if you where even half as G as me, you'd understand that earrings are totally fucking rad.

LinkandKvel
September 16th, 2008, 01:31 AM
well clearly you guys aint as G as me, cause if u was even half as G as me, you'd understand dat diamond ear studs are tha shit.ftfy

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I'm sorry, I do believe Chucky Cheese's is that way, please go fantasize about being G along with the others in the plush ballpit. (They double to smooth and exfoliate your baby skin) I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely with the 10 year olds.

Thank you and have a nice day!

LinkandKvel
September 16th, 2008, 01:43 AM
God can't take a joke either. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. Besides you don't know where I live. May not be the worst but gunshots are heard some nights.

rossmum
September 16th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Wow so no matter how I dress if I have an ear stud in each ear and came to your guys living area peoples first thoughts are "lolz gay"? You guys aren't pointlessly sterotyping at all[/sarcasm] I see Males with the tightest damn pants on ever seen but my first thought isn't "what a fag". Thats like seeing a male black teen's pants saggin' and first thought being "dumbass with no home training". Sadly society is like that where if I have ear studs it is gay even though not knowing a damn thing about me.
Wow, are you fucking dense or what? We're not saying LOL EARRINGS MAKE YOU GAY, we're saying that other people might make that assumption. I don't see how we're the ones stereotyping earrings as gay. Perhaps you should check out your reading and comprehension skills, because you seem to have difficulty with it.

Like I said don't worry. Most of the people here have no idea what is fashionable or acceptable to society in terms of clothing and accessories. Nerds like to 'lulz gay' at anything not in Levi jeans and a Bungie t-shirt.
If you're so cool, why don't you go hang out with your cool friends? If you honestly believe all any of us do is sit around in Bungie shirts posting on this forum, you're even more fucking thick than I thought you were. You see, it is in fact entirely possible to post on an online forum and still socialise with people; although I'm still not sure whether to laugh or cry at the fact that you think "what is fashionable" is worth sweet fuck all to any of us. Unlike you, we aren't governed by shitty trends and a strong desire to be just as much of a tool as Dan from down the street.

PS Link I like how you went with the nerd stereotype and then cry blue murder when we're not even stereotyping, very hypocritical of you there. Then again, I suppose it'd be asking too much for you to actually read any of our posts rather than skim them, see the words "earring" and "gay", and then have your little baww-fest about something we're not actually saying.

:)

Bodzilla
September 16th, 2008, 01:55 AM
AHHH THE LOGIC IT BURNS!!!!!!11111

AARRRGGGGHHhhh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH GOD

AHH!H!H!H!HHHGGGHHHHhhhhh......
*sizzle*

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 01:56 AM
iknorite....

It would also help if you understood that when you ask questions you generally get advice, and if you don't want to read the aforementioned answers and advice to your questions then why bother asking them. Its pretty funny when people are so blind they fail to see that the answers they seek are right there.

They only see what they want to see, and they only hear what they want to hear. Its a shame really.

Bodzilla
September 16th, 2008, 01:57 AM
NANANAN I CANT HEAR You
NANANANNANANAA

CN3089
September 16th, 2008, 02:02 AM
You know for all your whining about how we didn't answer your question you still haven't answered mine:

LinkandKvel
September 16th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Wow, are you fucking dense or what? We're not saying LOL EARRINGS MAKE YOU GAY, we're saying that other people might make that assumption. I don't see how we're the ones stereotyping earrings as gay. Perhaps you should check out your reading and comprehension skills, because you seem to have difficulty with it.
it's not about being close minded or tough or what ever.

If you want to look like a homo then thats fine by you but wearing those types of things comes with a stigma that you'll never be free of.

having your right ear pierced is gay. It's just the way it is. left ear mb but theres certain things you shouldnt do.

It's basically the same as you having a haircut like ducky yet claiming your not a metro.
no matter what you do or say, your conforming to a style of look which has that stigma attached to it.
nothing you can do.
Am I reading something wrong? I never said you guys said it makes me gay. I KNOW I'm not gay so I don't give a fuck.

Now point out where I say you are the ones thinking like that.

But yeah, earrings don't really have a gay stigma. This isn't 1999.Seriously. People have Immature ways of thinking.

PS Link I like how you went with the nerd stereotype and then cry blue murder when we're not even stereotyping, very hypocritical of you there. Then again, I suppose it'd be asking too much for you to actually read any of our posts rather than skim them, see the words "earring" and "gay", and then have your little baww-fest about something we're not actually saying.

:)Nerd stereotype? Because I said +1 postcount nerds I'm stereotyping? Okay then so that means anyone who calls me a nigger is therefore stereotyping also..........
HOW ARE YOU NOT STEREOTYPING WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING REASON WHY PEOPLE WOULD THINK THAT WAY?!?!?!?!?

It would also help if you understood that when you ask questions you generally get advice, and if you don't want to read the aforementioned answers and advice to your questions then why bother asking them. Its pretty funny when people are so blind they fail to see that the answers they seek are right there.

They only see what they want to see, and they only hear what they want to hear. Its a shame really.
WAT!? I'M KEEPIN THEM, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

rossmum
September 16th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Am I reading something wrong?
Probably, you seem not to know what a 'stigma' is or you'd understand what he's saying

Nerd stereotype? Because I said +1 postcount nerds I'm stereotyping? Okay then so that means anyone who calls me a nigger is therefore stereotyping also..........
http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-downsbravo.gif

Sorry, I forgot it was only stereotyping when it was used against you.

OF COURSE IT WOULD BE. Jesus Christ.

DaneO'Roo
September 16th, 2008, 02:13 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/63/Rap.gif
YOU BE DA MUGU I BE DE MASTA

WATCH OUT. A FAIL BEHEMOTH ARE COMING.

Seriously that's all I see when I read your posts.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

LinkandKvel
September 16th, 2008, 02:24 AM
Sorry, I forgot it was only stereotyping when it was used against you.

OF COURSE IT WOULD BE. Jesus Christ.
I don't see the word "nigger" as a stereotype nor the word "nerd". Now ^that shows stereotyping. Is stigma not an attribute unaccepted by society? I'm lost at I don't even KNOW any gay dudes with earrings. the ones that's stereotyped modernly ALWAYS wear tight clothes, ALWAYS have alot of female friends, and ALWAYS speak with a lisp. Where am I missing it says "Gay dudes ALWAYS have earrings" anymore?

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 02:28 AM
What I'm saying is, you've just been trolled. Now how stupid do you feel, tell the truth now.

:gonk:

LOL FAG EARINGS MAKEZ U GAY

rossmum
September 16th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Uh, so basically you don't think words conceived to easier stereotype people are actually stereotyping at all?

:raise:

Kalub
September 16th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Oh leave him be, he clearly doesn't know what he thinks anymore, he just leaves that up to the trends and social tidbits. Poor thing. :(

e: K night guys!

LinkandKvel
September 16th, 2008, 02:37 AM
its meant as an insult or name calling not as a WHOLE fucking stereotype and like i said in the other thread fuck the one minded forum memebers. all this shit is anymore is rap bashing, religion bashing, fuck it dis shit is stupid. have fun thinking you won an argument on ear studs

DaneO'Roo
September 16th, 2008, 02:39 AM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3523/bawwwwym5.jpg

Dont tip tha boat ova!

You acted like a big girl after page 2, you've earned it.

fuck the one minded forum memebers.

To hell wit dem "full-brained" fuckers!

http://k43.pbase.com/g3/06/648106/2/57543075.ChimpDog.jpg

fuck it dis shit is stupid

I agree

rossmum
September 16th, 2008, 02:43 AM
its meant as an insult or name calling not as a WHOLE fucking stereotype and like i said in the other thread fuck the one minded forum memebers. all this shit is anymore is rap bashing, religion bashing, fuck it dis shit is stupid. have fun thinking you won an argument on ear studs
Now I remember why nobody at GBX liked you

Timo
September 16th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Oh, ok.