PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] Signature

STLRamsFan
September 23rd, 2008, 06:26 PM
Well as most of you all know, my Rams are 0-3. :rolleyes:
I just received news that Marc Bulger (who is in my signature) has just been benched. I tried to make a new signature for myself but non of them came out any good. So with that being said, I was wondering if anyone would be up to the task for making me a new signature?

Here's what I'm interested in:
Basically the same format as my old signature but this time the focus is on this player:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/writers/michael_silver/07/30/faulk/p1_faulk_getty.jpg

Thanks a lot. Definitely appreciate it. Like the fact that my avatar and my signature match very well. That's why I've kept them for so long. Musty did an excellent job on them...

TeeKup
September 23rd, 2008, 07:22 PM
I recommend you go request this at Halo-Grid in the Image Discussion section. They have a full compliment of talented signature artists.

Con
September 23rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
I'm already half-done it
E: What's the font
E: Nvm, stole it from the original:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4881/ramsfan2ao4copyyc7.jpg

STLRamsFan
September 23rd, 2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks a lot man, definitely appreciate it.

TeeKup
September 24th, 2008, 02:27 PM
IT NEEDS A BORDER. If signatures don't have borders I feel as if they're like wet paint about to leak out onto the forums.

Con
September 24th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah I was going to add a border but had to rush out of the house and I forgot. I'm sure Rams can add one if he wants, it's not hard... at least I hope he can ;p

STLRamsFan
September 25th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yea, I actually forgot how to add one and had to watch a video on how to do it... Embarrassing. :haw:

STLRamsFan
January 6th, 2015, 01:31 PM
So, due to recent events (if you watch sports, you probably heard the news...), there's a chance the Rams might be moving to Los Angeles... So, with that being said. Would anyone be up for fixing up my avatar and signature, again? While they haven't moved yet, I want to be prepared in case they do...

Here's what I'm interested in:
1. Same style as my previous avatar and signature (if you can't find the font, anything similar would be just fine).
2. Instead of "St. Louis Rams Fan", "Los Angeles Rams Fan".
3. Same pictures (if you need the picture for my avatar, just let me know and I'll grab the original. Picture for sig is in the OP of course).

Sad to have to do this, but if it does happen it does.... Least the stadium looks awesome.

Much appreciated!

Rentafence
January 6th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Should we change your username to LARamsFan too?

STLRamsFan
January 7th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Ha, I hope it doesn't come down to all of this, but I may consider it... *sigh*