PDA

View Full Version : [COMP] October Modeling Competition: Game Prize

MetKiller Joe
October 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM
This thread is for deciding the game I will give to the winner of the October modeling competition.

Vote on which you think is what the winner should get.

The choices are:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=129550)
Burnout Paradise (http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=128320)
Mass Effect (http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=125040)
Bioshock (http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=121645)Games are bought used off of GameFly and are Xbox 360 games (PC games are not sold on GameFly).

The terms of the shipping are:

* You must provide me with a valid street address that you want the game delivered to
* If you want anything more than standard flat rat, you will pay the difference to me via paypal
* I will ship via UPS
* I will ship ANYWHERE (you won, you deserve the prize)

I could ask the winner which one s/he'd rather have, but that would mean that I wouldn't be able to send out the game the day the winner was announced (or preferably a couple of days before).

FRain
October 16th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Bioshock, by far.

Con
October 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM
mass effect is srsly awesome

Gwunty
October 16th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Cawpy cat.

jngrow
October 16th, 2008, 10:43 PM
How about the winner chooses? There's a huge probability that almost EVERYONE here has played at least one of those games.

Xetsuei
October 16th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Bioshock ftw.

Con
October 16th, 2008, 10:54 PM
How about the winner chooses? There's a huge probability that almost EVERYONE here has played at least one of those games.
actually, if that was an option I would vote for it.

Rob Oplawar
October 16th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I vote for Mass Effect, because Bioshock is so awesome that everybody has it already, and whoever doesn't have it sucks.

n00b1n8R
October 17th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I have none of these games.

also anything but the racing game :gonk:

NuggetWarmer
October 17th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Burnout is awesome. You get to crash into shit.

MANLY

Bodzilla
October 17th, 2008, 12:52 AM
it's a toss up between the Shock of Bio and Mass erect, but Honestly i woudlnt want Securom on my pc .__.

FRain
October 17th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Burnout is awesome. You get to crash into shit.

MANLY

Personally, I liked Takedown the best, we'd have these little parties where like 5 people would come over and we'd play takedown.

Yeah, we weren't so focused on winning the race, as smashing the opponent into the wall.

Tweek
October 17th, 2008, 09:24 AM
i read SO many posts where people had mass effect, totally legal but couldnt play it because of securom fucking them over.

FluffyDucky™
October 17th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Bioshock tbh. :)

nick3d
October 17th, 2008, 09:31 AM
What platform will this be on?
I voted Burnout because i have never played the others.
and lets say i win *adoubt it* and i live across england how are you going to get it to me?

FluffyDucky™
October 17th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Post it out.... You should be a rocket scientist.

StankBacon
October 17th, 2008, 09:39 AM
racing games suck on the pc, unless you use a 360 controller, so i vote Mass Effect.

nick3d
October 17th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Ok well if your across in america then it will cost more for postage. Wont it?

Pooky
October 17th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Mass Effect made me horny, so I vote that.

JunkfoodMan
October 17th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I haven't got Bioshock, but I have Mass Effect.
SecuROM sucks, yes, but is it a good game.
I just don't get immersed enough to carry on playing. I didn't get even half way when I got bored =\

Arteen
October 17th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Mass Effect is one of my favorite games ever. I love it. I only have the 360 version though, so I don't know about the DRM issues it might have.

odseraphim
October 17th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I haven't got Bioshock, but I have Mass Effect.
SecuROM sucks, yes, but is it a good game.
I just don't get immersed enough to carry on playing. I didn't get even half way when I got bored =\

Since the first post clearly states that the games would be coming from Gamefly - a console only service, I'm going to assume that there is a fair chance that you wouldn't be receiving a PC game.

MetKiller Joe
October 17th, 2008, 02:58 PM
OK, to clarify, these are Xbox 360 games (PC games are not sold on GameFly).

The terms of the shipping are:

* You must provide me with a valid street address that you want the game delivered to
* If you want anything more than standard flat rat, you will pay the difference to me via paypal
* I will ship via UPS
* I will ship ANYWHERE (you won, you deserve the prize)

I could ask the winner which one s/he'd rather have, but that would mean that I wouldn't be able to send out the game the day the winner was announced (or preferably a couple of days before).

I'll post this on the first page. If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hotrod
October 17th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Mass Effect, definitely one of the best games I've played.

FluffyDucky™
October 17th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Fook, bioshock got raped.

BobtheGreatII
October 19th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I'm kind of finding it silly that you're not letting the winner decide...

MetKiller Joe
October 19th, 2008, 02:35 PM
I'm kind of finding it silly that you're not letting the winner decide...

Mass Effect has been bought.

I am donating this. At first, I thought it was silly as well, but then I realized I had a coupon that was going to expire (I bought ME yesterday). So, I bought it at $15 instead of $20. It was a better deal for me, and both Bioshock and Mass Effect are great games.

I would have, but I am only a student with less than a part-time job (car expenses, insurance, computer, food, etc).