PDA

View Full Version : Christmas list

Zeph
October 20th, 2008, 02:14 AM
I've got a shitload of expensive things already. I've been having trouble thinking of things that wont break the bank. Any ideas?

Bodzilla
October 20th, 2008, 02:28 AM
it's like 2 months away :S

n00b1n8R
October 20th, 2008, 02:34 AM
A subscription to playboy.

Kornman00
October 20th, 2008, 03:00 AM
you can get better shit off the internet for the same price noob

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 20th, 2008, 03:04 AM
And most times on the net it will be cheaper.

n00b1n8R
October 20th, 2008, 03:32 AM
you can get better shit off the internet for the same price noob free.
ftfy :eng101:

I hardly expect his parents to go to HARDCOREXXXCHICKSLIKEBLACKWILLYS.COM though. :p

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 20th, 2008, 03:37 AM
I'm sure we are talking about tangible items though. Nice thought though, was deep. :)

Bodzilla
October 20th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Fleshlight?

FRain
October 20th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Fleshlight?Vibrator?

FTFY

PS: 100 posts 'till I'm 1337.

Snowy
October 20th, 2008, 07:59 AM
hey, this is just a little suggestion here...
Could we wait until... idk.. maybe at least the end of the month before we start talking about Christmas? It's like those radio stations that play Christmas songs two months in advance.. by the time actual Christmas is around you're completely sick of it!

Let's enjoy the holidays that we have upcoming, and enjoy Christmas when it's here.

TeeKup
October 20th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Its not even Halloween yet.

Zeph
October 20th, 2008, 02:14 PM
:\
you guys do know stores put out christmas stuff about this time last month, right?

PenGuin1362
October 20th, 2008, 02:28 PM
M1 Garand. or Kar98 :)

Can't go wrong with either.

Boba
October 20th, 2008, 04:50 PM
fleshlight, vibrator, or a vagina.

e: or a christmas fuck (ITS A FUCKING WISHLIST OKAY)

Rentafence
October 20th, 2008, 04:54 PM
You gotta sit on Santa's lap to request that one, Boba :pervert:

Heathen
October 20th, 2008, 04:57 PM
New phone maybe.

LG shine sucks.

Apoc4lypse
October 20th, 2008, 05:38 PM
I want turbo for my car...

is that too much to ask for? :XD:

And black leather racing seats too...

Needles
October 20th, 2008, 06:45 PM
4-7 new video games and a few $25 and $50 gift cards. Maybe a new Stephen King book and some more halo actionclix collectibles.

DaneO'Roo
October 20th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Mirrors Edge
Dead Space
Xbox360
Massive Black DVD's
Eat 3d DVD's

il Duce Primo
October 20th, 2008, 06:52 PM
"You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

teh lag
October 20th, 2008, 07:07 PM
"You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

I hate that movie so much.

HATE.

Heathen
October 20th, 2008, 08:17 PM
says the guy shooting himself in the head repeatedly.

flibitijibibo
October 20th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Unleash the motherfucking Bach TB200 (http://www.wwbw.com/Bach-TB200-USA-Series-Trombone-i22497.music)

Oh, and gas money.

supersniper
October 20th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Gas card
Xbox 360
Wii Fit (Heard it was really good for getting into shape)
Wii
Iphone or Itouch
The traditional "dunno what to get" Clothes gift

Mass
October 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM
it's like 2 months away :S
You're not American, are you?

Guys, we've yet to celebrate our first monument to consumerism, and our day of gratefulness for (well I presume it's for as that's what's been augured into my mind if not your own) our mounds of over-marketed bullshit, and we're already on the topic of le grand fromage?

Let me tell you folks, as a Jew, it took me not long into my life to see there is no better time of year to draw a chiaroscuro portrait of American society than this one. Ancient Germanic traditions repackaged to send the country into GOTW (Get Out The Wallet) mode, an endless stream of progressively more generic music re-coverage, widespread culture rape and rapine, and various marketing "techniques" employed by corporations and churches alike (I suppose at this point the distinction is pretty pitiful) in order to whip up the Christmas spirit.

This is the only thing I've ever really found general disgust in regarding Americana...and I hope it's the last.

I almost forgot The War on Christmas, what the fuck is with Republicans and insisting that they and others are constantly doing battle with not only inanimate objects but often intangible ones?

TeeKup
October 20th, 2008, 09:35 PM
RC F-22 raptor

oxOKpieJ6jc

HELL YES PLEASE.

Pooky
October 20th, 2008, 10:20 PM
christmas fuck

This one.

You're not American, are you?

Guys, we've yet to celebrate our first monument to consumerism, and our day of gratefulness for (well I presume it's for as that's what's been augured into my mind if not your own) our mounds of over-marketed bullshit, and we're already on the topic of le grand fromage?

Let me tell you folks, as a Jew, it took me not long into my life to see there is no better time of year to draw a chiaroscuro portrait of American society than this one. Ancient Germanic traditions repackaged to send the country into GOTW (Get Out The Wallet) mode, an endless stream of progressively more generic music re-coverage, widespread culture rape and rapine, and various marketing "techniques" employed by corporations and churches alike (I suppose at this point the distinction is pretty pitiful) in order to whip up the Christmas spirit.

This is the only thing I've ever really found general disgust in regarding Americana...and I hope it's the last.

I almost forgot The War on Christmas, what the fuck is with Republicans and insisting that they and others are constantly doing battle with not only inanimate objects but often intangible ones?

What the fuck are you, a communist?

Mass
October 20th, 2008, 10:43 PM
"Dope? Do you think the Russians allow dope? Hell no. Not if they can catch it, they send them up. You see, homosexuality, dope, uh, immorality in general: These are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and the left-wingers are pushing it. They're trying to destroy us."

Sorry Dick, we still have you to kick around.

Bodzilla
October 21st, 2008, 12:41 AM
actually my mum asked if i'd want anything for Chrissy the other day.
nothing :/

I just dont think i need anything :shrug:

Sever
October 21st, 2008, 01:07 AM
RC F-22 raptor.

n00b1n8R
October 21st, 2008, 05:17 AM
The moon.

Once the Helium 3 reactors start getting perfected that little satelite's going to be worth a pretty penny.