PDA

View Full Version : AIDS notification under avatars.

Sel
October 30th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Since we have a spot in our profile for it now, why not have an icon for xfire to show that it's there?

Lateksi
November 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Yes, that would be great!

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
November 7th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Ive been wondering about that tbh, icon please?

Con
November 7th, 2008, 06:19 PM
yes, wtf

InnerGoat
November 7th, 2008, 06:46 PM
in

Kornman00
November 8th, 2008, 03:03 AM
want in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first

FRain
November 8th, 2008, 08:45 PM
HAHA.

SnaFuBAR
November 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM
HAHA.
another great post by FRain.

Donut
November 9th, 2008, 04:32 PM
want in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first
is an xfire name icon an unreasonable thing to ask for? im not being sarcastic. i dont know how that icon system works

legionaire45
November 9th, 2008, 05:54 PM
There is already an xfire thing on the profile page =P.

Sure, why not.

Kornman00
November 9th, 2008, 06:14 PM
is an xfire name icon an unreasonable thing to ask for? im not being sarcastic. i dont know how that icon system works
I was answering for the admins that be. Ones never here, ones incompetent and other is busy with life and can't be arsed with the site right now. Makes ANY kind of change a rare occurrence. Oh and one of the admins is a rep too, so that should be reason enough for his incompetence :downs:

What would I recommend? Separation of powers. Give each moderator an explicit power (ie, IP banning, avatar\sig moderation, smilies editor). That way there is a fall back. But like say, that would be change and change isn't what we support around herre :downs:. Oh and I'm not even sure if giving a moderator explicit power of smilies control is possible, but it'd be nice.

legionaire45
November 10th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Or make all the postwhores moderators so that people who are actually on can do shit.

Of course, only the postwhores that are actually useful.

:3.

Zeph
November 11th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I've been trying to get the admins to fix the moderator and admin gradients for about six months now. What makes you think they're going to get you a new little button that actually takes work, testing, and debuggin?

Zeph
November 11th, 2008, 09:03 AM
What would I recommend? Separation of powers. Give each moderator an explicit power (ie, IP banning, avatar\sig moderation, smilies editor). That way there is a fall back. But like say, that would be change and change isn't what we support around herre :downs:. Oh and I'm not even sure if giving a moderator explicit power of smilies control is possible, but it'd be nice.

What, didn't you get the memo about jr admins? Oh, that's right, you're not one so you didn't get it.

Kornman00
November 11th, 2008, 10:43 AM
What, didn't you get the memo about jr admins? Oh, that's right, you're not one so you didn't get it.
separation of powers doesn't work when theres only one person to separate that power from >_>

Con
November 11th, 2008, 11:53 PM
zeph for admin 08

legionaire45
November 12th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Just make all the currently active mods into admins with different jobs to do ._____.

and then make more section mods.

Bodzilla
November 13th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Or make all the postwhores moderators so that people who are actually on can do shit.

Of course, only the postwhores that are actually useful.

:3.
i dont know whether to be honor'd or offended, Please say honor'd :p

look i'm not ALL bad :)
lBut honestly i do like to have a joke or dribble a bit of shit for fun, but i'm extremely non biased. a good idea is a good idea regardless of who said it or when they said it. all things considered.

but i do have a bit of a reputation for shitposts, so it's ultimately your decision.
But i am in the off-topic section 3-4 times a day and actually spend around about 3 hours a day checking things out on this site.

Jelly
November 13th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I would be a better moderator than Bod; my user title is kind!

ICEE
November 13th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Why not just make us all mods while were at it? -.-