PDA

View Full Version : Who went trick-or-treating?

FRain
October 31st, 2008, 11:39 PM
I certainly did. Who else went?

thehoodedsmack
October 31st, 2008, 11:42 PM
This thread needs a poll. Also, I didn't. I spent the night out with my friends, away from the constant doorbell-ringing.

FRain
October 31st, 2008, 11:44 PM
Damn it, I keep forgetting to put polls in the topic.

Can a mod put one in?

Timo
October 31st, 2008, 11:47 PM
Trick or treating here is generally reserved for kids aged 10 or less.

Heathen
November 1st, 2008, 12:05 AM
Spartan Armor here boys. Expensive as hell too.

n00b1n8R
November 1st, 2008, 12:07 AM
Trick or treating here is reserved for people who don't realise they're in Australia.

ICEE
November 1st, 2008, 12:38 AM
I wore a mask and ran around for a bit looking for people I knew. Didn't go for candy though.

HDoan
November 1st, 2008, 12:42 AM
I went to a church with my best bud, though it wasnt to pray. We chilled with some friends there, sang, dance, jumped on trampoline, played some volleyball in its gym. Then we ate some sushi, chicken and lasanga, and we ended the night with bowling.

Cortexian
November 1st, 2008, 12:42 AM
I worked... Came home, posted this, and went to bed.

ExAm
November 1st, 2008, 12:44 AM
Trick or treating here is generally reserved for kids aged 10 or less.
This sentence could not be more wrong.

I went out with some friends dressed as a zombie outbreak survivor.

legionaire45
November 1st, 2008, 02:01 AM
I was Captain Morgan because I was wearing a pirate hat and my first name happens to be Morgan.

No trick or treating. I pissed my Halloween away playing video games and studying for the SAT II's :D.

Rob Oplawar
November 1st, 2008, 02:49 AM
I went out and got slightly inebriated with some friends. This is a first for me.
I could go back and retype my post to fix the spelling errors. But that seems to destroy the effect. The popular thing is to ignore the squiggly red lines in order to demonstrate the level of inebriation. So that is what I will do.

edit: I couldn't stand to look at it. Fixed.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
November 1st, 2008, 02:51 AM
Little kids ran around with scream masks! :(

Timo
November 1st, 2008, 04:10 AM
This sentence could not be more wrong.

I went out with some friends dressed as a zombie outbreak survivor.

Well sir unless you're another resident New Zealander I believe you're wrong :botman:

There's no real following of the holiday here, no decorations go up on any houses.

n00b1n8R
November 1st, 2008, 04:26 AM
Well sir unless you're another resident New Zealander I believe you're wrong :botman:

There's no real following of the holiday here, no decorations go up on any houses.
^
It's just become another one of those commercial holidays and it's not one that a lot of the world wants.

ExAm
November 1st, 2008, 07:23 AM

There's no real following of the holiday here, no decorations go up on any houses.i are stupid

Sel
November 1st, 2008, 07:47 AM
I was sick :(

So I stayed home and listened to led zeppelin, and played zps and synergy with timo.

Hotrod
November 1st, 2008, 08:08 AM
Spartan Armor here boys. Expensive as hell too.
Pics please.

And I didn't go out, haven't done so for 4 years...and it was the shittiest Halloween I ever had, damn heartbrokeness...

Mass
November 1st, 2008, 08:12 AM
I got really, really, really high, and then I got pretty drunk. Now I'm smoking off the hangover. I ate tons of the candy I had here for trick-or-treaters, two pizzas with my buds, beer, some white-russians for watching the Big Lebowski

oooohhh duuude my balls are REALLY warm

chyes

Wakeboy1337
November 1st, 2008, 09:20 AM
I most defiantly went, with my gf and a bunch of kids i didn't even know.

Roostervier
November 1st, 2008, 09:24 AM
I haven't since I was 7. I never had any fun on Halloween, so I just stopped going trick or treating and ate all our extra candy and some of my friend's candy (that did go trick or treating) instead.

PlasbianX
November 1st, 2008, 09:27 AM
I went with my BFF, her boyfriend, and my girlfriend.

Saggy
November 1st, 2008, 11:05 AM
I don't dress up or go out anymore. We just buys 3 boxes of candy and what ever we don't give out, I get. Less work on my part.

StankBacon
November 1st, 2008, 11:30 AM
no, went to an epic party instead.

Sargent_Hawk
November 1st, 2008, 04:15 PM
My big sister tricked me into going, but barely got anything, and my family allways buys candy the day after anyways.

Agnaiel
November 1st, 2008, 04:24 PM
Yes. I would've been the Spy from TF2, but I couldn't find a ski mask, so I just went as some random guy in a suit...

Also, trick or treating with friends and girlfriend is fun. :D

Edit: On a somewhat related sidenote, I'm turning sixteen this month, and I think there was only one year where I didn't go. (I fell asleep.)

Anton
November 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM
I went with a few friends and my brother. So one of my friends and I just turned around and came back home to watch some of our other friends box.

(One of my friends got owned, bled for what seemed like forever.)

Evil_Monkey
November 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
I stayed in and turned all the lights off. Trick or treaters > :fuckoff:

ultama121
November 1st, 2008, 05:45 PM
I did with some friends.