PDA

View Full Version : putput lights out WIP

onotix
December 1st, 2008, 05:10 PM
Well ig ot the lightmaps to works and thanks to dr.peper the lights too the weapons arent final...
http://www.xfire.com/video/4a80c/
if ztem has a problem with me using the weps pm me.

Heathen
December 1st, 2008, 07:26 PM
Um...what in hell was that?

Ki11a_FTW
December 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM
a putput map with no lights and zteam weapons

Lateksi
December 1st, 2008, 08:03 PM
I like the idea of making ChironTLsomenumberineverremember a zombie-like, horror map. However, the custom HUD and weapons are unnecessary. You could make the map layout more simple, too, so it would be more played. (I'm sure a zombie putput would be played if it was a bit better than original putput).

Advancebo
December 1st, 2008, 08:16 PM
like PutSlut? or WutPut? or SlutPut? or WutSlut? PutWut? or Shutut?

onotix
December 1st, 2008, 08:33 PM
o ya i forgot to post lol im using the original halo hud and zteam asked if i could take out there weapons so i did.

Limited
December 1st, 2008, 08:33 PM
No lights? Cant I just close my eyes and imagine I have no weapons? I'm not a fan of it sorry, mainly because I hate games where I have to strain my eyes to see anything further than 2 feet ahead of me.

onotix
December 1st, 2008, 08:43 PM
hm...ok ya i see what you mean i guess it is a bad idea......some people seemed to like it but :\

Inferno
December 1st, 2008, 08:56 PM
I think its interesting but please for the love of god do not mix match weapons from different maps. You need to either

A) Use classic weapons.
B) Make your own custom weapon set with all matching weapons with matching HUD's and similar designs. ( I mean don't put a halo 2 battle rifle and a halo 1 pistol in the same map or so on )

onotix
December 1st, 2008, 08:59 PM
ok i alredy took out the h3 hud they were there because.....i frgot to take them out lol. and im trying to kepp it halo 2 like.