PDA

View Full Version : [APP] Abyll's Halo Rcon Commander

Aßyll
December 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM
So I finally got around to it - the Public release of my Halo Rcon Commander.

What it is:
It's an extensively produced hotkey script for GlovePIE. That is, you press a key (or use a voice cmd) and the app will type whatever the command is for you, including opening the console, adding the rcon password (if necessary), and closing console afterward. For right now, there's just most of the basic commands, and a few extras like team_change.

How to use it:
Get yourself GlovePIE (Any version), and stick my script in it and do some preconfiguration like setting the Rcon Password, then hit the RUN button.
You might also like to learn the hotkeys that are either at the header, or in the readme.txt. And with the script running and Halo up, (In no particular order,) hit the hotkeys to run the commands.
**Notice**: In order to use change_teams, you need to have devmode enabled. In my full-zip package, I included haloCEdev.exe for you. If you just get the script, it'll try to load it each time, but ignore the fact that it cant. So open haloCedev yourself, and it'll press pgup and pgdown when it runs change_teams.

What's in it:
RTFReadMe.txt
It tells you everything, like the fact that it has cmds for sv_X, sv_say, sv_players, sv_ban, sv_map_reset, and change_team. The readme tells more, such as how it holds console open for you, and puts your cursor for you so it's easier to type.

How to get it:
You ackshully have Multiple options! (Aren't I nice!) I have a RAR (http://abyll.game-host.org/downloads/GlovePIE.rar) and a ZIP (http://abyll.game-host.org/downloads/GlovePIE.zip) that has GlovePIE with the Halo Commander, the HaloCEDev that will be automatically run, and the complementary ctrl-F-U hotkey. Or if you can handle getting GlovePIE and the halocedev yourself, you can get the script (http://abyll.game-host.org/downloads/Halo_Rcon_Commander.pie) itself. When my private website proves its fallibility, I might feel like hosting it elsewhere. bah to effort.

Then, coming in the next release, will be extensions for SAPP concerning chat commands and teleport and kill, and maybe other cheat-like fun stuff. For now, :lol: I'll let you suffer in curiousity.

Limited
December 15th, 2008, 06:05 PM
404'd on the .PIE file.

Interesting stuff, so for an example, if I press CTRL + S, I could get it to say "hello" via server say command?

Gamerkd16
December 15th, 2008, 06:29 PM
404'd on the .PIE file.

Interesting stuff, so for an example, if I press CTRL + S, I could get it to say "hello" via server say command?
The RAR doesn't 404.

Aßyll
December 15th, 2008, 06:34 PM
K, fixed those links. (lol, in handtyping the links, I forgot the 'downloads' directory..)
And yeah, I actually used to have alt-F5 be player greet, but I removed it since I didn't use it.

It's a script, so you could easily add almost whatever you want. I used some pretty funky methods, I'll admit, but it Does work really well, and if you can figure it out, it's Very easy to add more stuff. :)

PlasbianX
December 15th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I think i might ackshully try downloading this.

ßLÃRGÄN
December 16th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Sounds awesome man, I bet it makes life easier when playin' zombies.