PDA

View Full Version : Disrespect

halo CE
December 17th, 2008, 09:15 AM
polar bear saw fit to lock my thread in the halo ce section and state his opinion about it.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13415

locking my thread and limiting what i say defeats the purpose of having a site.

i appeal to higher managment to unlock my thread so i can continue for the benefit of halo ce.

Or I can simply make my own site. I don t have time for this type of b.s.

StankBacon
December 17th, 2008, 09:21 AM
i appeal to higher managment to unlock my thread so i can continue for the benefit of halo ce.

uh, you don't get it do you, your rambling posts about nothing do not benefit the community at all.

do this.

FRain
December 17th, 2008, 09:25 AM
polar bear saw fit to lock my thread in the halo ce section and state his opinion about it.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13415

width="800" height="600"
Okay, I swear to god last time I'm using that.

E:Also, polar IS highest management, being an admin.

EE: Also, there is no benefit in being completely worthless and irritating. Go away.

EEE: Also, why would we need someone to tell us that people are playing CE? No one. We know a few are playing, but we dont need to have a fucking thread full of useless pictures to tell us this. We can click CE and go ingame.

EEEE:

Who gives a fuck. Oh wait. You.

blind
December 17th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Give him a reason to respect you instead of you posting stupid shit nobody care about :embarrassed:

Hunter
December 17th, 2008, 09:46 AM
LMFAO!! He thinks he has rights to speak to higher management? How old is this guy, he is trying to act hard by using these technical words Lol.

Would of helped if he added capitals to his sentences.

And where is the benefit that he is giving CE? I have seen none so far from this guy. He is as bad as that Destroyer faggot which I flamed a bit.

SnaFuBAR
December 17th, 2008, 10:27 AM
You can leave, nobody will miss you.

=sw=warlord
December 17th, 2008, 10:27 AM

There are many sites that do not give you the option to make comments let alone discuss things.
You read the TOS when you registered, youve read the rules while being on this site yet you moan when your punished for spamming a forum.
Come on...

Kornman00
December 17th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I'm half tempted to slap you with a 'backseat moderation'. Theres a forum system called PMing. Next time PM the management when you feel your thread was locked for a unfair reason. Do not make another fricking thread about another thread being locked.

Read this while on the john next (http://www.modacity.net/forums/announcement.php?f=82).

The board is essentially a dictatorship; your ability to post on or otherwise use the board is a privilege, not a right, and this privilege can be taken away from you for any given reason. What the staff says, goes. If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, contact another moderator or administrator regarding the issue. If other admins or moderators feel that the action was just, adjust your actions accordingly to avoid being punished.Or have you not read your user AUP? That fall under your definition of "b.s." too?

TheGhost
December 17th, 2008, 09:48 PM
If we buy a license for vBulletin blogs, you can post this sort of blog material there.