PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

English Mobster
December 27th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I like the new Notification system, but I have an idea.

I'm not familiar with the programming on Vbulletin, I've never been a mod or admin on anything more than Invisionfree, but is it possible to add a "New Rep" notification to that "Your Notifications" button up top there? So that way someone like Bod or Noob doesn't have to check their rep after every :awesome: post they make. :P

n00b1n8R
December 27th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I don't check it after every post. :saddowns:

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
December 27th, 2008, 06:52 PM
You have enough anyway, :)

p0lar_bear
December 29th, 2008, 02:29 AM
Eh.

I'll put it into our "fiddly little things to add when we run out of good ideas" pile. :downs:

Bodzilla
December 29th, 2008, 03:18 AM
awwww shucks.

Heathen
December 29th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I just remembered Polar!

Make an arrange by friends choice in the members list :D

supersniper
January 2nd, 2009, 04:50 PM
... wait people actually check their rep! Doesn't it just tell you if you click on your own rep bar... Sorry if I'm lazy but it seems a lot easier than programming notifications every time you get a rep.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
January 2nd, 2009, 05:45 PM
Uh, what? Heathen, for me that would be like, pointless, I added everyone, it still would take the same amount of time to find someone. Sort by rep, all the active people are on the first 3 pages. Lmao! :P But that's just me, haha.

Ifafudafi
January 2nd, 2009, 11:18 PM
... wait people actually check their rep! Doesn't it just tell you if you click on your own rep bar... Sorry if I'm lazy but it seems a lot easier than programming notifications every time you get a rep.

Well, you see, many people here equate their self-worth to their amount of rep power, and check it every five minutes to see if they can feel a little more secure.

...Not that I'm like that or anything. :tinfoil:

Bodzilla
January 3rd, 2009, 12:39 AM
me either.

:tinfoil: