PDA

View Full Version : [APP] Whisper - Halo 2 Vista Servertool

KIWIDOGGIE
January 4th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Oh Hai....

The Features are:
Auto-Messaging Fake Gamertag Check Unfair Team Boot Remote Privacy Control Start With Windows IP Address Check IP Address Banning Away From Keyboard Check Add VIP List Add Ban List Custom Plug-ins

With Custom Plug-ins You can add:
Grenades Throw Rockets Server Query 25 Players Instant Re-spawn

With the Custom Plug-ins SDK You can create your own plug-ins to control the server yourself.

Pictures:
http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/MainPlayer.jpg
http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/Options.jpg
http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/GTCheck.jpg
http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/customs.jpg
http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/IP Address.jpg
http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/Plugins.jpg

For all of this I would just ask $10 USD to donate, It will include Sample's for the SDK and Custom Features made into your Whisper like Clan-Only Players, and True VIP List (no-one can namehack to get in your server).

The Basic version of this Whisper Product will not have Server Query and a few other extra plugins, not included with the Features List.

Inferno
January 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Very nice.

ShadowSpartan
January 4th, 2009, 04:50 PM
I don't see the point in charging people in order to have a copy. It just doesn't seem right in my opinion.

leorimolo
January 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM
25 players?

Inferno
January 4th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Wait it costs money?
Fail.

Pyong Kawaguchi
January 4th, 2009, 05:21 PM
25 players?

This^

KIWIDOGGIE
January 4th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Oh Hai....
The Basic version of this Whisper Product will not have Server Query and a few other extra plugins, not included with the Features List.

The basic wont have the SDK for plugins and Server Query as of now. Thats the only diffrence

Vicky
January 4th, 2009, 05:36 PM
And the GT-check? So Elite50 would be kicked with that option enabled because he's thought to be Devinfly1234 even though he's listed elsewhere?

ShadowSpartan
January 4th, 2009, 06:20 PM
The basic wont have the SDK for plugins and Server Query as of now. Thats the only diffrence
So are you saying that the basic version will be free?

Choking Victim
January 4th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Is it even still considered a donation if you're paying for something? Don't substitute the truth with sugar-coated alternatives, at the end of the day this is still a ploy to make money. Who's sad enough to spend money on a program to mod a dead game anyway?

Inferno
January 4th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah I mean seriously do you see any one else around here charging for their mods. Charging for mods = Fail.

KIWIDOGGIE
January 4th, 2009, 08:01 PM
So are you saying that the basic version will be free?

Yes, It will be free. Sorry if I dident make that sure. Also Vicky you need glasses.

The SDK/Source code will be by donation.

Vicky
January 4th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Some hexafocals then i guess... either way, that doesnt look good. How's the cpu-usage nowadays? Still up to 100% for a simple app ?

johnnyblaz20
January 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Why talk down about someone trying to fill in the gap you left? As i'm sure you're well aware of Vicky your old versions are useless after the last live update.

Vicky
January 4th, 2009, 08:51 PM
My servertool still evolves and is still up to date, just for a very select group of real enthousiasts that wont hack the game or server. Something you can't say.

johnnyblaz20
January 4th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Can you say you never made a hack?:lie:.

Vicky
January 4th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Only based on your game-hack-info to create antihack functions in my servertool. And i don't use them in online games unless their private, unlike you, moose etc.etc.

And i don't think disabling the x-delay could be considered a hack, although in theory it is, but like moose did put it spot on; we'd still be waiting for games to start...

Anywho, i was pointing something out to kiwi, let it be that thread and not ours about you online hacking or not...

Heathen
January 4th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Can you say you never made a hack?:lie:.

Um...who cares?

1. Its a game.
2. Its not ranked, and most online PC games aren't.
3. Its a game.
4. If someone is hacking then leave...or quit playing.
5. Its a game.

Thats my thoughts.

johnnyblaz20
January 4th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Vicky. I just wish you didn't look down on people for doing the same thing as you. Instead of saying "good job" or "Hows it coming" you say "i bet the CPU usage is at 100%". I mean why even post? This tool is much simpler to operate than yours and just as efficient.

And it will be a public release.

Joshflighter
January 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM
This looks cool. :D

Corndogman
January 5th, 2009, 01:39 AM
I dont have this game but this looks very cool. The 25 players and custom plugins option looks very neat.

InnerGoat
January 5th, 2009, 10:30 AM
H2V can do 25 players?

Shock120
January 5th, 2009, 12:41 PM
H2V can do 25 players?omg:eek:
Kiwi is this true?

Limited
January 5th, 2009, 12:59 PM
The words EXPERIMENTAL usually means its a risky thing that might not always work, so dont jump the gun yet guys.

Also, vicky give kiwi a break, you constantly batter people for making things however for some reason you feel that you are above your stupid rule and are saving everyone, what gives?

Not a massive fan of the donation idea but then again alot of time has been put into this, its like the whole winrar thing, people could donate most dont but there are people who are thankful for the service and wish to donate out of good heart.

GUI needs a bit of spicing up though kiwi :)

Vicky
January 5th, 2009, 01:25 PM
The only thing i said was it's not a 1on1 list, and i knew he had cpu-usage problems.. that's all.
I do look down on ppl that claim to want to have decent hack-free games but use game-hacks in online public games themselves, i just saw another screenshot of someone that claims one but does the other.

Limited
January 5th, 2009, 02:13 PM
The only thing i said was it's not a 1on1 list, and i knew he had cpu-usage problems.. that's all.
I do look down on ppl that claim to want to have decent hack-free games but use game-hacks in online public games themselves, i just saw another screenshot of someone that claims one but does the other.
Does he use the hacks maliciously? Perhaps he was gathering information how they work.

Vicky
January 5th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Lets say i saw more material of that same person hacking in public servers but no need to go into further details.

Limited
January 5th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Well he cant get a true understanding on a hack on his own, although I do understand what your saying and why.

Does the program rest to let the OS evenly share out the load?

KIWIDOGGIE
January 5th, 2009, 04:51 PM
So far Vicky, No my app doesn't even use 2% of CPU usage and I'm working to get the memory usage under 8MB.

Also, I figured out by talking to some folks in the XF clan that you see some people hacking and put it on me when I had nothing to do with telling these badkids to do any of it.

Either way, I'm Finishing and going to continue to support whisper on all versions. It works on Vista/x64/2k3/x64. It doesn't need a console to run over and over.

Also being though that yours refreshed/sent input to an OPEN console over and over your CPU usage for h2v_servertool was around 10-11? Mines runs on my shitty server around 4-3. On a Real Dedicated Server I was given to test this on your runs around 3-5. Mines 0-2.

So its your fault that I really had to push forward and work on this, It was a dead project for ahwile. So stop your bitching and get the fuck out of my thread.

Vicky
January 5th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Also, I figured out by talking to some folks in the XF clan that you see some people hacking and put it on me when I had nothing to do with telling these badkids to do any of it.

This is absolute B.S.

I've never seen my app using more than 2% on my old server (P4 dual 2.8Ghz), normally 0-1% running 3 servers. Maybe you misconfigured it.

A console can't overflow, it has a screenbuffer, what you no longer see is no longer stored so if you had a problem with that maybe you did something wrong there too.

Anton
January 5th, 2009, 05:26 PM
PMs?

Also, Nice app Kiwi. What's with the 25 player thing though?

Pooky
January 6th, 2009, 12:22 PM
My servertool still evolves and is still up to date, just for a very select group of real enthousiasts that wont hack the game or server. Something you can't say.

Why are you still green?

Vicky
January 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
That thingy on the left? Find all my posts and sort by date...

JunkfoodMan
January 6th, 2009, 01:10 PM
vicky, fuck off. you can't just waltz in here and jack the thread with your egotistical bullshit. Ok, you have a server tool. Ok, it may continue to grow. But if nobody here is going to use it (assuming the select few doesn't contain anybody from these forums) then why even talk about the damn thing? It's just being a little fucking tease and fishing for attention. Nobody cares about your app if only a few people are going to use it. Instead of shitting up ANOTHER thread, just provide more criticism for KIWIDOGGIE or get the fuck out.

Vicky
January 6th, 2009, 01:26 PM
provide more criticism for KIWIDOGGIE

That's exactly what i did, people can't read it that way aparently. And i didn't bring up my tool in the 1st place.

p0lar_bear
January 6th, 2009, 02:23 PM
That's exactly what i did, people can't read it that way aparently.

Though your first post was criticism and pointed out something that needs clarification, telling someone that you bet their simplistic app probably takes up 100% CPU without having even seen anything more than a screenshot isn't called "criticism", it's called "being a dick."

Speaking on needing clarification, what's up with the Gamertag check screen, kiwi? Why don't the names match up with each other; I see both lists have the same players, but not many of them are in the right spot.

Limited
January 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Speaking on needing clarification, what's up with the Gamertag check screen, kiwi? Why don't the names match up with each other; I see both lists have the same players, but not many of them are in the right spot.
I'm assuming the second list was called differently, meaning it was displayed in the listbox in a different order but the people actually have the same GT.

KIWIDOGGIE
January 6th, 2009, 04:45 PM

They are not going to be in the "exact" order even though it checks for false gamertags. For the "True" Gamertags it does a Hash check against the first one so the hashes are in a different order (by ip address I think, I'm not really that pressed) but the GT check works :highfive:

Also thanks to a few donations I will have my friend ImpactPro work on the SDK some more to include samples. Remember the App is free, SDK/Special/Custom Made Plugins are given upon 5-10$ donation. (And Plugin Updates)

Limited
January 6th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Could you not just check the hash and display the original name in either green meaning true gamertag and red meaning hacked gamertag? Therefore the order wouldnt matter at all.

supersniper
January 6th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Well it seems very useful to the what 100 players of h2v.
What you are missing is a voting system that was in HSE and rec0 app. you know when players can vote to go to the next map or kick a player etc... It's a great program but what we really need is one of these for Halo CE, the console commands are just getting way to old...

But it's great work

Still I don't think it's right to release a hack and then not have all the features unless you pay...

If you make it public it should be free and come with every feature or you just give it to select people. or just keep it private.

KIWIDOGGIE
January 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
@ supersniper, everything is free that is built in. It will even include some external plugins for free. I am not leaving anyone out in the cold with this. Just for the SDK Source code I will give for a donation.

@ Limited, Order does not matter at all. I just put it up there for viewing purposes.

Pyong Kawaguchi
January 6th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Also @ supersniper, Kiwi has put alot of work into this, and is just asking for donations so he will be able to buy more equipment if needed, get more books or teachings on programming, so he will be able to make the program better, and the stock program has good features, and some plugins are free, but the sdk is for donators, and i would not doubt that donators would be able to share their plugins with others, therefore others could also get the plugins without having to pay for the sdk itself, though, an alternative, is that you could pay a smaller amount for access to a fileserver that has user made plugins, and plugins he has made himself.
All in all, its just a donation to keep him motivated, and so he can acquire what he needs to keep the project being developed, and supported.

armoman92
January 6th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Nice job Kiwi!

25 players? How?

and somewhat unrelated, how do you know if you have been banned from a server in H2V?

supersniper
January 6th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Ah I see, well that's reasonable.
It looks good. Maybe I'll go find my h2v cd and see how it works.

ShazzzE
January 8th, 2009, 04:30 PM
This should be very good, i might just make a server of my own.

KIWIDOGGIE
January 8th, 2009, 04:49 PM
By Request, I will also see about the Gravity Gun but server side, It will be included with the free download of whisper. Also we are getting the bugs kicked out of the networking.

UchihaCrow
January 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Awesome i cant wait!

LyleB
January 8th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Just a quick question, will this tool work on Server 2008 ?
I have just upgraded my dedicated server this week.

Inferno
January 8th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Gravity Gun? How on earth do you plan on doing that?

Needles
January 8th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Sounds great, but how come no other severs are hosting games with up to 25 people? My connection isn't really good enough to try to host over 10-15 people in other games, so I don't think I can try it.

johnnyblaz20
January 9th, 2009, 06:59 AM
The 25 players is experimental. I don't think that should be the focus of this server tool either way. This will be a great server tool and much easier to operate than any other server tool released for this game.
This server tool will work on xp, server2003, vista, or server2008. And x86 or x64.
And some weapon modifications are possible server side so i'm sure that's how the gravity gun is possible.

ShazzzE
January 17th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I can't wait for this, I need to make a server on XP :P

klange
January 21st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Can this, by any chance, be expanded to output neat little XML-formatted post-game information in an orderly and accurate fashion superior to the included methods? Hmm (http://cerebrum.ogunderground.com/pcrs/match_20070522-001838.xml)?

Sorry if you were in the random game from my collection and are in any way unhappy with my posting of your game results.

KIWIDOGGIE
January 24th, 2009, 06:45 AM
I made a tool to read the Halo 2's Postgame Carnage Reports. I can't remember where I put it though.

Also Plugins are already being developed by a few people of the development team.

There will be a website up soon.

@bacon Found it Download (http://k9dev.info/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18)

Vicky
January 24th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Using the postcarnage game report isn't accurate, Bum has knife mentioned that months ago already. I'd go with the actual scores if i were you.

klange
January 24th, 2009, 12:06 PM
I made a tool to read the Halo 2's Postgame Carnage Reports. I can't remember where I put it though.

Also Plugins are already being developed by a few people of the development team.

There will be a website up soon.

@bacon Found it Download (http://k9dev.info/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18)
I have no problem with reading them, but the ones that come from the H2V server are horribly broken. My reader worked quite nicely (http://cerebrum.ogunderground.com/viewgame.php?g=17), I was hoping you might add some output for proper, non-broken ones.

KIWIDOGGIE
January 25th, 2009, 08:40 AM
!!THIS BE QUOTED FROM K9DEV!!
But either way, its the first plugin available for the people who have a beta. (Final Public Beta released soon)

IMPACTPRO WROTE:
I did some work, to get entire clans banned from a server by banning their clantag. (like XF, MSG, TK9, etc.) But the main code was by JohnnyBlaz20, so all credits go to him. I just ported it for use with Project Whisper as a plugin.

banClan v0.2.33 !BETA! By: JohnnyBlaz20

This plugin is for use with project Whisper, the Halo 2 for Windows Vista Dedicated Server tool.

Programmed By: JohnnyBlaz20
Ported To Plugin By: ImpactPro and KIWIDOGGIE

--TO USE--
Copy both banClan.dll and banClan.txt to the "Plugins" Directory in the Whisper Tool Folder
Open banClan.txt with a text editor (eg. NotePad, WordPad, Word) and add the Clan tags you want banned.

NOTE!: Only put 1 clan tag per line!!!!!!!!!

Save banClan.txt and start Project Whisper
Goto the plugins tab and Load your plugin :)

This is a beta and is not fully tested

Download at Repository (http://whisper.k9dev.info/Plugins/banClan.Blaz20/)
Tested Safe and Approved by KIWIDOGGIE, JohnnyBlaz20, ImpactPro.

KIWIDOGGIE
January 25th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Double Post.

http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/100playa.png

Oh shi, but yea that would never happen that was just a beta test to see if LIVE would handle that many slots. It handles so far 129, but that would be too much of a load.

Needles
January 25th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Double Post.

http://blog.allenthinks.com/images/site/Whisper/BetaX/100playa.png

Oh shi, but yea that would never happen that was just a beta test to see if LIVE would handle that many slots. It handles so far 129, but that would be too much of a load.

When did you take that?! Halo 2 for me usually has around 40 people max, and I have the latest version of live.

{XF}Lowsy
January 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM
If a server is full in Halo2 - you don't see it on the list at all. So may I suggest there might have been 56 people playing in total???

Also, the 100 max person is fun and all, But have you actually had any players join in there? Just asking...

Shock120
January 27th, 2009, 09:32 AM
If a server is full in Halo2 - you don't see it on the list at all. So may I suggest there might have been 56 people playing in total???

Also, the 100 max person is fun and all, But have you actually had any players join in there? Just asking...A MSG Server had himself as Invite Only, so no one could join. :fail:
Would be interesting to actually join a game with that many players.:highfive:

Edit: Turns out, it wasn't 100 Players, he just edited it to look like it, for the lulz

KIWIDOGGIE
March 13th, 2009, 07:04 AM
We had players in there once aponnnnna time. 17 =/

Shock120
March 13th, 2009, 09:17 AM
We had players in there once aponnnnna time. 17 =/and it worked?:confused2:

ThePlague
March 13th, 2009, 09:59 PM
E3pO did this once, he made it show that his Halo CE server said it could a bunch of people, but it didn't really let more people than the regular 16 join.

johnnyblaz20
March 14th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Even if it were possible it would not be worth it. Lag would be off the wall. Client would have to be modified along with Server side. Just a prank if you ask me. I tried it many times btw. People can join but can't actually get in the game. Ofcorse it is very possible "but unlikely:lol:" someone else knows something i don't.