PDA

View Full Version : [GALLERY] LinkandKvel's Lyrics. Big risk

LinkandKvel
January 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Yea I know How anti-rap this forum is but hey might as well take a chance

Something I just thought up in 20 mins as I typed (I type slow):
(Also expect spelling errors. intentional for the way it's meant to be said.)
(If you don't wanna take the chance of reading something bad skip to the next one, which I doubt because most of you are trolls anyway :p)

nobody holding me, caint nobody flow with me, story of my life this aint no goddamn poetry, but I aint blowin trees to show that i dont need assistance from a drug I do consistent jus hit em wit persistence in a instant, damn it seems my raps is on a mission, just to get you to listen to the difference between bad raps and good lyrics, if the sky's the limit then I'm going the whole distance, some others is wishing they had the talent i'm giving to the music business but some put me down, mostly the anti-rap critics. and other rappers now to which im currently speaking why say the same shit, now rapping has no reason. hold that, truthfully ya broke ass has no cash and wanna bring pistols when the truth's told at last, why that? If you rich why still live in the hood, that means you must be lying about ya life soo good. Waste of space but hey do what want to, obviously ya broke self MUST be comfortable.

That was a bit sloppy but here's a better organized previously wrote one:
Personally I think this one is ALOT better, didn't like the first 1? read this anyway you MIGHT like it.

when the allure of the game makes you insane, takes away ya chains, and takes away ya fame, it turns you into a lame, ya train, it aint the same, you can survive off the high and yet off ya brain,
but it comes so fast, watch it you wont last, cuz you envy this and that, I'm not goin out that way like Jay faded to black, I refuse to believe that, just beast on the tracks and keep ya mind focused on things thats in between raps,
take a hidden message, got it? learn it till u stress it, survival of the fittest bitches, soon you gon be testin, its a life lesson, I aint gon sugar coat it or dress it, anyone wanna be saved I'll address it
You got one life dont wanna end it in a second, you got one chance you betta make it into a session,
don't understand what im tryna say? live life to the fullest, aint no mistakes, learn that from K.

Heathen
January 10th, 2009, 08:16 PM
I'm not anti rap I am just picky as hell.

Bodzilla
January 10th, 2009, 08:19 PM
just DIssin doose foolz bra.

need some emotion.
i still hold up Eminem - Kim as one of the most confronting songs i've ever heard because it's raw and bleeding.
Need to bleed into that mic right, stop flight ,start fight show em the true side.

Bodzilla
January 10th, 2009, 08:19 PM
foo shizzle

LinkandKvel
January 10th, 2009, 08:20 PM
ALOT of underground rappers nowadays aren't even smart, I COULD easily say the same shit that do.......lemme think of something.....okay got one!

cash cash cash, I love money money money, If you aint about ya money then you a dummy dummy. Bring out the macks make your insides gummy from all of the bullets that I sprayed in ya tummy.....wow that was way too easy and sad thing is I bet I can sell those lines lol

Bodzilla
January 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM
you missed what i ment.

all your doing is attacking other rappers and their commercial music.
you need to bleed a bit of YOURSELF onto the mic, cause right now anyone can say that and it doesnt hold an special regard.

wheres dat linkandkvel fool, aint bout straight up dropping beats bombs and fists.
bout dropping soul.

LinkandKvel
January 10th, 2009, 08:25 PM
^I understand what your saying. I typed that while you were posting both posts, and by the way only the last part of the first one I was addressing other rappers.

all your doing is attacking other rappers and their commercial music.
you need to bleed a bit of YOURSELF onto the mic, cause right now anyone can say that and it doesnt hold an special regard.

wheres dat linkandkvel fool, aint bout straight up dropping beats bombs and fists.
bout dropping soul.Have you read the second one? You know what allure means right? THAT WAS from the soul from a point I was getting across. That was pretty deep but I can go ALOT deeper.

thehoodedsmack
January 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I was wondering what you were up to when your profile said you were making a Studio thread! :D Well, it beats most mainstream, but falls short of anything memorable. Basically what Zilla's trying to say. I enjoyed the Jay reference.

thehoodedsmack
January 10th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Yo, LinkandKvel, record somethin' to one of your beats. Now you've got me interested in how some of this would sound.

FRain
January 11th, 2009, 03:12 PM
My interpertation of bad rap is:

u fucked my ho so i shot ur mom in a drive by

That's what I thought it was.