PDA

View Full Version : Bungie.net

«TUI» HenTz
March 22nd, 2007, 06:01 AM
I got a problem on getting to bungie.net site. When i type it on the address bar and go then i get this message :

The page is unavailable or no longer exists

The page you're trying to find is either temporarily unavailable or no longer exists.
Please do one of the following:

Click your browser's Refresh button to try reconnecting to the page.
Check the spelling of the web address in your browser's address bar.
Click your browser's Back button to go back to the previous page
:S I can't get to directly MAW forums , neither to the bungie.net , does anyone know how can i fix this or something ?

rossmum
March 22nd, 2007, 08:13 AM
It's a normal error you get when a page is down for whatever reason. You can't do anythiong about it, Bungie's site is probably down for a while.

Emmzee
March 22nd, 2007, 08:16 AM
The haxors stole your megahertz. There's nothing you can do.

Except kill yourself.

«TUI» HenTz
March 22nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
Lmao , but you other can get to bungie.net ?

Xetsuei
March 22nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
Works fine.

jcap
March 22nd, 2007, 05:01 PM
Something has been acting strange with their Windows Live ID service since they updated their website.

Try clearing your cookies for Bungie and trying to login again.

Xehsin
March 22nd, 2007, 05:07 PM
Bungie was renovating their site, they changed its layout. I had that message too, but try it again. It works for me now.

DaBillyBob
March 22nd, 2007, 05:18 PM
Im getting that error too. I went around asking people what they got and it seems to work fine for most of the people I have asked.

Rosco
March 22nd, 2007, 05:28 PM
I don't have the error, I don't usually sign into bungie, but I don't like the new layout, I prefer the old one :/

jcap
March 22nd, 2007, 05:35 PM
I love the new layout. I couldn't bare the old one with its bloated pages and terrible load times. Plus, the GIF graphics they used looked like they were from the 90's, which they missed by a hair.

As I said before, just clear your cookies and go to the website again. It will work.

ExAm
March 22nd, 2007, 09:21 PM
I got a problem on getting to bungie.net site. When i type it on the address bar and go then i get this message :

The page is unavailable or no longer exists

The page you're trying to find is either temporarily unavailable or no longer exists.
Please do one of the following:

Click your browser's Refresh button to try reconnecting to the page.
Check the spelling of the web address in your browser's address bar.
Click your browser's Back button to go back to the previous page
:S I can't get to directly MAW forums , neither to the bungie.net , does anyone know how can i fix this or something ?
Delete all your BNet cookies. That will fix it one hundres percent.

RaVNzCRoFT
March 22nd, 2007, 09:36 PM
OMFG, the new layout hauls ass. :D

«TUI» HenTz
March 23rd, 2007, 06:06 AM
Thanks for help , I got into the site now , I love the new one better :P

Rosco
March 23rd, 2007, 01:03 PM
I love the new layout. I couldn't bare the old one with its bloated pages and terrible load times. Plus, the GIF graphics they used looked like they were from the 90's, which they missed by a hair.

As I said before, just clear your cookies and go to the website again. It will work.

the load times didn't bother me, I just liked the old one because it's what I'm used to. :)

rossmum
March 23rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
the load times didn't bother me, I just liked the old one because it's what I'm used to. :)
Same.