PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] What are you looking forward to in Halo 3?

Xetsuei
March 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
Assault Rifle.

Please, no flaming.

TeeKup
March 23rd, 2007, 10:34 PM
Xetsueiâ„¢;39566']Assault Rifle.

Please no flaming.

Oh I get it, like humor but different.

The MC?

Limited
March 23rd, 2007, 10:40 PM
Dont really have a like number 1 thing, I just want to play it as it will be fun with all the new additions such as ATV, that lazer thingy, man cannon, etc. i wouldnt say halo 1 is getting boring, its just getting repetitive for me.

Caboos001
March 23rd, 2007, 10:48 PM
Finding out who the Forrunners are...I hope 0_o. oh and the new water.
lol out of everything I pick the water

rossmum
March 23rd, 2007, 11:28 PM
Everything.

legionaire45
March 24th, 2007, 12:21 AM
the HDR. im in love with HDR. In fact, I had to clean the stuff out of my....nevermind.

ExAm
March 24th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Everything.

Ditto.

Pooky
March 24th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Noobs to leik PWN onlein rofl

Corgy
March 24th, 2007, 01:06 AM
multiplayering it up with gbh \http://h2vista.net/forums/images/customavatars/avatar669_2.gif/

Champ
March 24th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Yeah, hopefully He-Who-Has-The-Weird-Ass-Name-Which-He-Cannot-Pronounce-And-Is-Also-A-Racist doesn't show up and decide to spam it up like last time.

I'm hoping that they corrected Halo 2's mistakes.

I_Am_Error117
March 24th, 2007, 09:39 AM
the game.

Hotrod
March 24th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Everything, including Grunts, Finishing the Fight and eating cookies while I play.

Chief117
March 25th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I'm looking forward to see how the hell a few marines and 1 kick-ass SPARTAN-II kick flood, sentinel, and covie ass. I'm excited to see how/what happens to halo. (Arbiter stay the fuck out of this game will ya! you ruined the last one!)

Hotrod
March 25th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I'm looking forward to see how the hell a few marines and 1 kick-ass SPARTAN-II kick flood, sentinel, and covie ass. I'm excited to see how/what happens to halo. (Arbiter stay the fuck out of this game will ya! you ruined the last one!)

I agree with all, of that except the no Aribiter part. They introduced him in Halo 2, now the have to end his part of the story in Halo 3. They can't just leave him out, it would ruin the story line.

Masterz1337
March 25th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Finishing the Fight

teh lag
March 25th, 2007, 08:44 PM
The music - Halo 2's was very good for the most part. The announce trailer had great music - I can't wait to see (hear?) what's in store for the rest of the game.

Pred1ator
March 25th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Im looking forward to seeing the pistol again, welcome back ol buddy

Champ
March 25th, 2007, 09:06 PM
It's not the Halo 1 pistol.

legionaire45
March 25th, 2007, 09:07 PM
im honestly look forward to them not screwing up the story due to their retarded insane deadlines this time. hopefully I won't be disappointed ^_^

Chief117
March 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I agree with all, of that except the no Aribiter part. They introduced him in Halo 2, now the have to end his part of the story in Halo 3. They can't just leave him out, it would ruin the story line.
Only show him in important relative cutscenes. I can't fucking play as the Arbiter. I just can't, He's a freakin' bastard.Why? Hell I don't know, I just hate the arbiter, call me racist against elites but I just plain hate him. BTW his lvls sucked.

JDMFSeanP
March 25th, 2007, 11:02 PM

And hwo would you know?

Looking forward to the new plot line and finishing the fight, along with all the new goodies that come with it.

Pooky
March 25th, 2007, 11:04 PM

Of course it's not... It's the Halo 3 pistol :eyesroll:

JDMFSeanP
March 25th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Ah, very good point XD

rossmum
March 26th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Only show him in important relative cutscenes. I can't fucking play as the Arbiter. I just can't, He's a freakin' bastard.Why? Hell I don't know, I just hate the arbiter, call me racist against elites but I just plain hate him. BTW his lvls sucked.
Well I was going to say I thought the inclusion of a Covenant perspective in Halo 2 was one of its greatest features, but once I saw your undeniable reasoning I had to change my mind http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-awesome.gif

Champ
March 26th, 2007, 09:20 AM
And hwo would you know?

Well, for one, there are only 8 bullets.

Limited
March 26th, 2007, 09:22 AM
He didnt say it was h1 pistol. However it is more halo 1 style which is great as h2 one was shockingly shit.

rossmum
March 26th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Not if you had 2 of them and good aim.

...I know, I didn't either. My friend Bruce, on the other hand...

Champ
March 26th, 2007, 09:41 AM
He didnt say it was h1 pistol. However it is more halo 1 style which is great as h2 one was shockingly shit.
He said "Welcome back, ol buddy", which is impossible because he's never used it before.

Limited
March 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Fair enough, but halo 3 pistol is a modified halo 1 pistol.

Champ
March 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Fair enough, but halo 3 pistol is a modified halo 1 pistol.
You don't know that.

Rob Oplawar
March 26th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Well, I have memorised every last tidbit of information leaked about Halo 3, because, you know, it makes me such a better fan to spoil as much of the game as possible for myself. </sarcasm>

To tell the truth, the only thing I'm looking forward to is the storyline, because at this point there are better games out there for all the other categories. It's good this is the last one, because Halo is aging- it's just getting old. With this one done, Bungie can move on to bigger and better things. But I still love Halo with all my heart as the best game ever made. I can't wait to see how the story ends! but that's about it.

rossmum
March 27th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Well, I have memorised every last tidbit of information leaked about Halo 3, because, you know, it makes me such a better fan to spoil as much of the game as possible for myself. </sarcasm>
I made that very mistake as soon as I caught wind about Halo 2. Never again.

I'm hardly even checking up on H3 anymore. I want it to be a surprise this time.

Pooky
March 27th, 2007, 12:20 AM
I made that very mistake as soon as I caught wind about Halo 2. Never again.

I'm hardly even checking up on H3 anymore. I want it to be a surprise this time.

Same on all counts =|

Boba
March 27th, 2007, 04:10 PM
The new Multiplayer Elites.

SolarwingGX
March 27th, 2007, 06:51 PM
OH OH i know what i want~
AIs soo i can practice and not get critisezed by those pros who own you the 1st day you play
a 3rd person movie AND combat camera*
and HDR!!!!!!!!!! i love that thing!
edit*also being able to play as the flood
you cant hit with weapons but you can use your mutated claws
**going way ahead**
HALO 3 FOR VISTA!!!!!!!!!!! or some other software microsoft
is making up
*(bitterbannana made one for halo and halo CE but
his second version's shooting is WAY off
i like the 1st versions better because its accurate
i guess the 2nd one is modified for movies)

SnaFuBAR
March 27th, 2007, 07:15 PM
i'm looking forward to the end.

Pred1ator
March 27th, 2007, 07:19 PM
im looking forward to seeing cheifs face...which i doubt will ever happen..

Hotrod
March 27th, 2007, 07:28 PM
I actually don't want them to show the Chief's face. Not showing his face makes it easier for the player to imagine that is him\her actually being there and fighting covenant, and not somebody else. In plus, if you want an idea to what the Master Chief looks like, read Halo:Fall Of Reach.

Pred1ator
March 27th, 2007, 07:35 PM
i know the idea of what he looks like, but im not into books lol >.>

Hotrod
March 27th, 2007, 07:46 PM
That's too bad. The Halo books were really good and they really tell you a lot of stuff about the Halo universe.

Rob Oplawar
March 27th, 2007, 07:48 PM
You know, it's funny, I used to be really opposed to the idea of revealing the cheif's face, but come to think of it, it really won't be bad and might add a nice human touch to it, so long as they don't make a big deal about it. If they make some dramatic bit about omygosh he's taking off his helmet at the very end of the game and as soon as we see his face the game ends, then it'll be pretty lame, but it'd be nice to see the mc in dress uniform or something during the game.

SolarwingGX
March 27th, 2007, 07:55 PM
hmm people say he is black

Pred1ator
March 27th, 2007, 07:57 PM
where do people get these ideas?

Hotrod
March 27th, 2007, 08:07 PM
If you read the books, you would know that he is white, has brown hair and a few freckles.

Atty
March 28th, 2007, 02:18 AM
I'm looking forward to possible online co-op. I really enjoy games with online co-op, it makes the single player so much more fun.

Rob Oplawar
March 28th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Ohhhh, right, I forgot about the recording system. I'm really looking forward to being able to record all my multiplayer battles so I can capture those insane luck moments.

Pooky
March 28th, 2007, 04:03 PM
If you read the books, you would know that he is white, has brown hair and a few freckles.

The impression I got from the books is that he's a really buff nerd. He's muscly and extremely fucking pale.

Rob Oplawar
March 29th, 2007, 09:57 AM
He's pale because he wears that armor all the time. That's gotta be the oddest description of the mc I've ever heard before. I don't really know how to react to someone calling him a nerd. It's just not a contingency I had ever even remotely considered.

Edit: not gonna waste a new post on this- answer to below:
he's a really buff nerd. That's what you said. You never used the word complexion. S'okay, I forget words frequently too =P

Pooky
March 29th, 2007, 03:44 PM
I didn't say he's a nerd, and I'm well aware of why he's pale. I said the impression I got from the books, is that he has the COMPLEXION of a nerd.

SnaFuBAR
March 30th, 2007, 02:01 PM
that's one of the stupidest posts i've read in a while.

Pooky
March 31st, 2007, 12:17 AM
that's one of the stupidest posts i've read in a while.

That's one of the stupidest posts I'VE read in a while.

SnaFuBAR
March 31st, 2007, 12:46 AM
go look up anything by svc, llamaboy, etc. that oughta refresh your memory on true stupidity. k? K.

Rob Oplawar
March 31st, 2007, 10:35 AM
Oh no, this thread is completely derailed and it's my fault :(

In an attempt to save it, I'm also looking forward to big battles- for all the scale of Halo 1 and 2, they both seemed to be limited to delivering enemies in waves (and I understand the limitations motivating that decision). It looks like Halo 3 will be able to avoid waves and just let us go at it.