PDA

View Full Version : Ignore list issue

Mr Buckshot
February 8th, 2009, 01:58 AM
So I've been expanding my list of ignored users to avoid more problems. Though I wonder why some people are just incapable of doing the same to me...it'd make them happier too.

But there's a certain user (not saying) whom I didn't realize was a mod due to username colour, and so when I try to ignore that user a message pops up saying "Sorry XXXX is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him/her." I'm guessing that user is merely a section mod, since he has a standard username colour.

Is it possible to remove that feature for mere section mods? I don't plan on ignoring the red-username/green-username people like Timo or TheGhost anyway, just some guy whom I didn't expect to be a mod.

Bodzilla
February 8th, 2009, 02:17 AM
you keep this up buckshot and soon you wont have anyone to play with.

DaaxGhost
February 8th, 2009, 02:22 AM
you keep this up buckshot and soon you wont have anyone to play with.

sadly, that may just happen.

Rook
February 8th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Ignore of foraums, wat

SnaFuBAR
February 8th, 2009, 03:22 AM
pluging my fingers in my ears LALALALALAAAA problems don't exist if i don't pay attention to them! LALALALALALA!

CN3089
February 8th, 2009, 06:26 AM
welp, looks like we might have our own proudlegion soon enough

rossmum
February 8th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I AM OPENLY ADVERTISING THAT I MAKE AMPLE USE OF MY IGNORE LIST LIKE ANYBODY REALLY GIVES A RAT'S TOSS

lol, ignoring mods

Mr Buckshot
February 8th, 2009, 09:35 AM
No, I'm not advertising. I'm just saying, there's an issue with the forum structure in relation to ignore lists that's all, just like Apocalypse made a thread about how ignored users' thread titles still show and so on. Only requesting to the admins/bigger mods.

I know no one cares if they go on my ignore list, I don't care if I go onto anyone's ignore list. To me it's just a way of preserving peace.

Edit: Hmm, suddenly it worked. I don't know why it didn't work previously, but now it works. Locked.