PDA

View Full Version : [SCREENSHOT] Smited

p0lar_bear
March 19th, 2009, 03:25 AM
http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=70160304

This screenshot has some backstory involving major bullshit, making it rather funny. Alternatively, you could just take it at face value.
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p119/p0lar_bear/Halo/smited.jpg
Sniped by the Guardians?

So I was playing some Social Slayer with m00kz and a couple of his friends, Team BRs on Valhalla (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameguid=-6050997029352593678). A few seconds into the game starting, I hear them arguing over a teamkill Muki managed to cop. Nobody has any clue as to what happened, so fast forward some, we're all watching our own version of the film.

Muki's POV: He's sniping, and seemingly pops a headshot on an enemy, except that he backpedaled some before taking the shot. A teammate standing right next to him just drops dead and he hears the "BETRAYAL." Blame the hitboxes.

Victim's POV: He missile pods a warthog, moves forward, and Muki seems to run behind him and blow his brains out. The shot then ricochets off his head and into a mountain. It's obviously Muki's fault.

My POV: I was all the way on the other side of the map when this happened, so lag made what we all unanimously thought was the best point of view and reasoning behind it: a sniper bullet already lodged in the victim's head suddenly decided to go somewhere. Alternatively, the Guardians just had enough of this guy's crap and sniped him from orbit.

itszutak
March 19th, 2009, 03:35 AM
smote :eng101:

It's stories like this that make me love bungie's auto-record feature.

Hotrod
March 19th, 2009, 09:15 AM
It's definitely the Guardian's that got pissed and sniped the guy, then proceeded to blame it on m00kz. There's no other possible answer.

ICEE
March 19th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Contrail leads directly to his sword. Looks like they shot him from space with a samurai sword

rossmum
March 19th, 2009, 11:45 AM
smote :eng101:

It's stories like this that make me love bungie's auto-record feature.
I wish more games had one. Some cunt was buzzing me while I was trying to take off the other day in Il-2, so I decided to stay grounded... he came about for another pass and I realised it'd bring him right through my gunsight, so I waited until he was just about to cross it and mashed the trigger. I saw a definite puff from a cannon hit, but it didn't seem to have done anything... until a few seconds later when he ploughed straight into a fuel dump. :haw:

Thanks to the auto-record, though, my mates' respective 360s are filled with awesome footage. Sticks from across Narrows using the whoosh, dumping a drainer in it and following it across guns blazing, two flag carriers having a midair, games of Mongoose vs. Zombie chicken, me wiping out the same friend 4 times with a sniper as he whooshed to the centre on Valhalla, and even an awesome glitch on Construct where, if you leap from the top tier at the right place, crouching as you fall will make you fall so slowly you can earn an extra five or ten seconds with the ball before dumping it into the abyss. We even had footage of one of my friends doing that and then me leaping down hell-for-leather after him, gutting him on the way down, stealing the ball, then falling to my own death...

...after gaining enough time to put me in the lead.

:caruso:

Syuusuke
March 19th, 2009, 05:56 PM
It was muki's fault.

Alwin Roth
March 26th, 2009, 06:41 PM
hmmm, reminds of the ghost in last resort.

you've seen that? where the guy is playing forge by himself then a bubble shield if deployed by itself?

NuggetWarmer
March 26th, 2009, 06:54 PM
There was a Ghosts in Foundry video awhile back. This guy was playing around, just forging, when he got stickied by the guardians.

Delta4907
March 31st, 2009, 10:00 PM
hmmm, reminds of the ghost in last resort.

you've seen that? where the guy is playing forge by himself then a bubble shield if deployed by itself?

I have that film actually, weird.

Limited
April 6th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Hmm, seems like Halo is haunted.

Also lol at the sniping.

Heathen
April 6th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Contrail leads directly to his sword. Looks like they shot him from space with a samurai sword
I am, right now, laughing like an asthmatic.

Rosco
April 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM
First I was like, k? :|

Alternatively, the Guardians just had enough of this guy's crap and sniped him from orbit.

Then when I read the above I was like :lmao:

t3h m00kz
May 19th, 2009, 03:19 AM
I just own bad kids so hard Trevor just attracted my bullet.

fuckin bad kid

I'M MLG

sevlag
May 19th, 2009, 07:11 AM
speaking of ghosts, I have this clip that occured on "the pit"

biped:SPARTAN
emblem: none(not even a off coloured box to show one is there)

my friend is playing and then this guy shows up...doesn't even need to turn around to kill people...thing was so pro but the gaurdians kept stealing its kills xD

anyways yeah...gotta love these moments where you know you should have killed the guy but you got someone else or something else by mistake