PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Halo 3: Mythic Map Pack Release

BobtheGreatII
March 23rd, 2009, 02:24 PM
Bungie: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=18361
The months of subtle hinting and sly dodging are over, the Mythic Map Pack is coming to the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on April 9th, 2009.

For those who have stumbled into this story completely oblivious, here's the condensed version of what you can expect to get when you plunk down your hard-earned 800 Microsoft Points in exchange for this trio of maps:

"New spaces, new skulls, and new achievements for Halo 3's Multiplayer experience. Get tactical in Orbital, compete on the symmetrical Assembly, and construct your own creation with the Forger’s paradise, Sandbox, a blank slate offering players unprecedented levels of customization."Just for those peeps out there who don't read the Bungie update, and or, don't already have the Mythic Map Pack.

Heathen
March 23rd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Badass

007useless
March 23rd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Lol i was going to make a thread about this but you beat me to it Bob. Anyway I need to get More Microsoft points if I want to get the Resident evil DLC that same day.

Hotrod
March 23rd, 2009, 09:25 PM
Nice to get the official release date of the maps. Thanks for posting. :)

Advancebo
March 24th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Is it possible to download them maps from marketplace, then give someone else the code you got from Halo Wars?

Hotrod
March 24th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Is it possible to download them maps from marketplace, then give someone else the code you got from Halo Wars?
If you haven't used the code yet, then I don't see why not. But if you've already used the code from Halo Wars to download the maps, then no, the code has been used, and that's that.

p0lar_bear
March 26th, 2009, 02:05 AM

If you have an unused code, and have 800 M$ to blow, yes, you can.

If you've already used it, you can't buy the map pack; the content's already been unlocked on your gamertag and you can redownload it as many times as you want. Thus, the code is voided.

RecycleBin
March 29th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Sweet!
But fuck...800M$ points?
Well better go get my lazy ass a new job.

Rosco
March 29th, 2009, 11:48 AM
ahhh, but some points for the map pack on cod, rest can go to songs and this. :)