PDA

View Full Version : [TF2] TF2 is being werid

Needles
April 5th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Whenever I play tf2, some severs don't let me use my new weps I unlock, or when I try to use the lv 1 gun it uses a lv 5 one. I know on any sever running mp_convoy, I cannot use my new scout items, and on some severs my heavy cannot use the lv 1 mini gun, and the game equips him with natascha. Why does the game do this?

So far the medic has had no problems at all with it's unlock-ables though, and the pyro is being fine too. On a rare occasion he cannot use his new ax.

Sel
April 5th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I've heard of some servers forcing weapons, but I don't know for sure because I only play in 2f2f, and occasionally those lc ones with goat, to be kicked out a minute later :( :(

Needles
April 5th, 2009, 08:26 PM
I've heard of some servers forcing weapons, but I don't know for sure because I only play in 2f2f, and occasionally those lc ones with goat, to be kicked out a minute later :( :(

But the severs let other people use those guns it won't let me use.

Damn, just noticed the orange box section. Could someone move this?

InnerGoat
April 5th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Looks like an admin moved it already... Weird problem though!

Needles
April 6th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Looks like an admin moved it already... Weird problem though!

It's been happening a lot less today, but I still get a rare problem with natascha.

And sometimes the game equips all my highest lv weapons in new games, I can change them and it'll work, but it's weird.