PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Halo 2 Vista Page Updated(Not Much New)

bfett9
March 31st, 2007, 10:40 PM
Microsoft has updates it web-page for halo 2 vista . It has the same basic info that has been released everywhere else. There's nothing really new. It just looks a lot better then it did 2 months ago. Check it out at:http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo2/

Stealth
March 31st, 2007, 10:51 PM
Cool, I like the new look for the page, very cool looking.
I'm just looking over it, and it has most of very thing you need to know about the game.

Snowy
April 1st, 2007, 09:40 PM
New screenshot:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo2/screenshots/images/screenshot02.jpg

The new maps aren't listed though :(

Xehsin
April 1st, 2007, 09:51 PM
this is kinda old to me, lol i check the site regularly, but i like the update too.

Stealth
April 2nd, 2007, 12:13 AM
Holy crap, I hope they did alittle work to the brutes, and I hope that every thing that you shoot doesn't come out of the MC's eyes, that bugs me alot, and I've pointed this out to every one, and I all most got masterz to do a few fixes to CMT's maps that makes it so it doesn't do it, but... some where along the line something happened.

[MT]Slayer
April 2nd, 2007, 06:45 PM
For SP the maps are Cairo Station, Outskirts, Metropolis, Arbiter, Oracle, Delta Halo, Regret, Sacred Icon, Quarantine Zone, Gravemind, Uprising, High Charity, and then The Great Journey. That pic of MC and the brutes, i think it is either in Gravemind or High Charity, but the only difference between those maps is that High Charity has a huge wave of Flood attackers in it. It looks like the brutes are better looking, i hope their battlefield behavior and tactics are changed.

Hotrod
April 3rd, 2007, 07:40 PM
They won't be changing anything in Halo 2 Vista so it will be the same as on Xbox besides the map editor and the better resolutions. SO i guess that means that the Brutes will act exactly the same way.

TheGhost
April 6th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Yeah, it's a port, they aren't trying to change anything with the gameplay. If you're looking to change that, just use the editing kit.

TPE
April 6th, 2007, 02:25 PM
woah it looks awesome

LlamaMaster
April 6th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah, it's a port, they aren't trying to change anything with the gameplay. If you're looking to change that, just use the editing kit.
Yes, it is a port, yet it requires 16x more ram...

Syuusuke
April 6th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Actually I do remember that they were going to enhance the physics also.