PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Vista Hack - Need Testers

KIWIDOGGIE
April 25th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Ya, Liek so um i liek....let me stop

I'm working on a hack for H2V that will be an ingame client for Whisper that means you never have to leave the game you just press a Hotkey and a menu comes up etc.

I would need suggestions for a hotkey to use because onces its set its set.
Also I would need to try on multiple graphics card because my Main PC (that runs h2v) is down atm so I cant test too much DirectX related stuff.
Meow.

Also a New Blu Trainer is comming that will not have the big flaw that the main one is. It will be more like the Yelo Trainer in many ways. PeeShawwwwww!

Syuusuke
April 25th, 2009, 07:33 AM
You know I always like these kinds of things on H2V man.

supersniper
April 25th, 2009, 09:20 AM
If anyone can somehow find a way to let my intel card work (it says it's compatible but because it's not NVidia or ati it doesnt work) I'll test it out.

Syuusuke
April 25th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I doubt it'll run nicely...

dg
April 25th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Don't you have to pay for Whisper?

Syuusuke
April 25th, 2009, 05:26 PM
If you want some extra stuff for it...I think?

p0lar_bear
April 25th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Don't you have to pay for Whisper?

For the SDK or something IIRC.

supersniper
April 25th, 2009, 10:38 PM
yeah whisper is free but the sdk to make your own patches or add ons is only obtainable by a small donation...

Pyong Kawaguchi
April 26th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Which isn't that much, and I think the plugins are freely distributable what does IIRC mean?

dg
April 26th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Which isn't that much, and I think the plugins are freely distributable what does IIRC mean?

If I recall correctly.

And thank you all for the responses. I don't think that a hack should have to be paid for, especially for a game with such a small user base. Plugins/SDK should be freely distributed, but I digress.