PDA

View Full Version : Post your april fools pranks :)

Con
April 1st, 2007, 01:06 PM
I just did the ol' tape the sink sprayer handle, so when they turn on the tap, they will get sprayed :)

EDIT: I just tested it out and sprayed myself :(

jcap
April 1st, 2007, 01:07 PM
*cough*

Hurrvish
April 1st, 2007, 01:08 PM
lax + brownies + fat ass middle schoolers

CtrlAltDestroy
April 1st, 2007, 01:09 PM
pfft i invented that !!

Hurrvish
April 1st, 2007, 01:10 PM
>:U

Limited
April 1st, 2007, 01:12 PM
Ran into my parents bedroom saying YO GET UP YOUR LATE.

They thought they had work haha, my dad was like "So John, why arent you ready for college" I said "Ha its easter holidays :D:D"

hes so pissed :D

legionaire45
April 1st, 2007, 01:36 PM
lol avatar bombed.

ARE YOU SAYING PACMAN SHOULD EAT WINDOWS VISTA!?!?!?!!

Dootuz
April 1st, 2007, 01:42 PM
Wip cream in the face.
Made something out of Ketup, mustered, wipped cream yougert, butter, Ranch, blue cheses, Ritz, Gingler ale, relsh and made my ferind eat it and get my frend to trhough it on him. Wip cream fight. Telling people the halo 3 beta came out :).

Con
April 1st, 2007, 01:56 PM
Wip cream in the face.
Made something out of Ketup, mustered, wipped cream yougert, butter, Ranch, blue cheses, Ritz, Gingler ale, relsh and made my ferind eat it and get my frend to trhough it on him. Wip cream fight. Telling people the halo 3 beta came out :).
O-o messy

Emmzee
April 1st, 2007, 01:57 PM
I took the cream filling out of a doughnut and filled it with my semen. JK LOLOLOLOL APRIL FOOLZ!

Stealth
April 1st, 2007, 02:28 PM
gelatin in the tolit bolw, hair die in a Pill capsul in right in side of shower head, Drive off with person's vehilce before they wake up.
Edit | Just in case that you don't know what I'm talking about, don't get mad, the prank makes sense, it's the way I spelled most of it that makes no sense what so ever.
And a little note to Masterz and Ross: If you have nothing useful to say to me, please don't -rep me, because I think all you can see is the "I disapprove" part of the window, so please stop being so thick in the head.

Con
April 1st, 2007, 02:30 PM
Whoa, I just noticed that if you look to the side of Stealths sig, they start spinniiiiiiiing :0 :confused2:

I_Am_Error117
April 1st, 2007, 02:30 PM
Seran wrap over the toilet seats in the WEOMENS restroom, always wanted to do that

Con
April 1st, 2007, 02:34 PM
Woudln't they notice it's shiney >_> Besides, how would you get into the womens room you pervert :V

Hurrvish
April 1st, 2007, 02:35 PM
isnt it obvious ;)

I_Am_Error117
April 1st, 2007, 02:50 PM
Woudln't they notice it's shiney >_> Besides, how would you get into the womens room you pervert :V

skillz

Con
April 1st, 2007, 03:19 PM
fuck i keep spraying myself at the sink

Teroh
April 1st, 2007, 03:36 PM
fuck i keep spraying myself at the sink
Dumbass.

Con
April 1st, 2007, 03:49 PM
I no :( Finally my mom got home and got owned, made me clean it all up >_>

Stealth
April 1st, 2007, 05:33 PM
Whoa, I just noticed that if you look to the side of Stealths sig, they start spinniiiiiiiing :0 :confused2:
lol, you just now figered it out.

Seran wrap over the toilet seats in the WEOMENS restroom, always wanted to do that
lol, that's good, I've heard of that one.

maybe... >.> and if you work as a junitor there, you can stick it on when you're cleaning the restrooms, I personly wouldn't go in there, but I've been in there to mop, and check the lights.

I no :( Finally my mom got home and got owned, made me clean it all up >_>
lol I remember watching some one do that, he tested it, and the floor wet, and sliped, nocked out some of his teeth, and it was funny, then right after that, I ended up watching a dog jerk off and try to hump a male dog, it was funny, it was a gay dog.

XFFreakyK
April 1st, 2007, 06:52 PM
a buddy and I just spent half the day impersonating a couple guys over on our forum - same username, same sigs, same avatars. Fun times pretending to be someone else.

Hid massive sections of the forum from some other users

PlasbianX
April 1st, 2007, 07:27 PM
Habanero peppers in my dad's breakfast.

Stealth
April 1st, 2007, 11:36 PM
Habanero peppers in my dad's breakfast.
now that's mean, but what I think is meaner is the fact that my dad was thinking about getting up at 5:00 AM {MT} to go out and move my sister's car to the meat locker (Please note that the meat locker is on the same block as my house and their back yard use to be apart of mine) well any ways, he was going to move it and go back to be and let us sleep in and at 9:00 he would get up and go runing around town to get stuff like food, then call us and tell use to go somewhere.

mR_r0b0to
April 2nd, 2007, 12:57 AM
lax + locked restrooms + hidden keys.
quite funny.

Leiukemia
April 2nd, 2007, 01:14 AM
Me and my friend tried to prank my buddies car. Since we probably wouldn't see him april fools day, we decided to do it at school during animation class. Put a bunch of leafs in his exhaust pipe first. Wrote homo and fag and bitch all over it with eraser, so you can only see it when the sun shines on it. Put a peice of metal underneath it to fall out and scare him as he's driving. Then we stole 4 rolls of toilet paper and started tping his car. We were going pretty damn good until the liason came out. She's like "all 3 vice principals are watching you right now. I suggest you take all that shit off and walk away". So we ended up having to take all the damn shit off his car. Oh well, we're gonna get him while it's parked at work onetime. Damn parking lot cameras. Still got away with the little stuff though (leafs etc)

Kalub
April 2nd, 2007, 03:03 AM
Out cameras are like 16bit sega games they dont even work all that well, and are on an 8 hour loop, I love my dumb school.

Master Chief
April 2nd, 2007, 09:20 AM
not really an April Fools prank, but funny at the same time.

k, i bought a toy from a school fund raiser thing a few years back, and when my mother came to pick me up, i asked her to open up the toy i bought (it was a wooden snake in there, and it pops up when u open the box) and when she opened it, she screamed out loud lolz! later, she told me she didn't know what it was.

teh lag
April 2nd, 2007, 09:50 AM
I missed out on all the april fools fun :(

Best thing I ever did : set up a rubber snake to drop down when someone opened our front door. It was funny for a few minutes.

rossmum
April 2nd, 2007, 11:37 AM
lax + locked restrooms + hidden keys.
quite funny.
Oh you cheap son of a bitch :XD:

Best thing I remember doing was putting a live spider in my parents' bed. Hilarity ensued.

PenGuin1362
April 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
http://h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1557

turned out to be pretty convincing in the end :D

<3 snaf

ExAm
April 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
I fucking knew it! You almost got me. You deserve a commendation for being a couple of persistent motherfuckers.
+rep4u

Random
April 2nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
I fucking knew it! You almost got me. You deserve a commendation for being a couple of persistent motherfuckers.
+rep4u

Don't forget me :D

ExAm
April 2nd, 2007, 10:21 PM
Didn't you claim not to know anything about it? Apparently you weren't in on it?

Stealth
April 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Ok here is some pranks that I've pulled on people.
#1 push the botton right before the floor the person in the elavator with you wants to get off at. (it helps if you do it when he/she isn't looking.)
#2 go to the top floor and push all of the bottons going down, and right after some one gets on, you get off. (I've done this before, and I didn't mean to, but the girl that got on got off and call anther elavator.)
#3 when you work for Property management and you know how to swich an elavator so no one can call it, but you can still use it, and when it stops on a floor, it stays open, and walk around and watch people try and use that elavator. (I've done this many times, and only 25% of the people got it to the floor they needed to go.)
#4 when you have a security card that lets you into buildings at your work that sets off the alarms in stores, when you and you friend walk out of the store with a bag, slip the card in the bag, if your friend is holding the bag. so when the alarms go off, every one looks at your friend. (I've had this happen to me, both going in, and out of pet co. the sad thing is, now the checkers just look up, see me and my dad, and go back to what they were doing.)

Random
April 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM
You claimed not to know anything about it. Apparently you weren't in on it.

Pfft, we are smart at Modern Combat :p it was all part of the plan.

ExAm
April 2nd, 2007, 10:47 PM
Of course it was. More rep to pass around.

rossmum
April 2nd, 2007, 11:37 PM
Pick me, pick me, I knew about it the day before :p

ExAm
April 3rd, 2007, 12:13 AM
won't let me.

n00b1n8R
April 3rd, 2007, 12:55 AM
http://h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1557

turned out to be pretty convincing in the end :D

<3 snaf

i'm sick of this april fools crap, can you all just unlock the threads and get back to work?
(slackers)
k.

legionaire45
April 3rd, 2007, 01:04 AM
That thread gave me many laughs. It was so obvious from the beginning that I couldn't help but keep the gag going by posting xD.

n00b1n8R
April 3rd, 2007, 04:03 AM
i can't stand these april fool's thread. it's like you all feel obligated to jump on this bandwagon and that just looses (atleast my) respect.

Btd69
April 3rd, 2007, 05:23 AM
You 'loose' at spelling noob :)

Moving along, I tricked this chick into formatting one of the TAFE PCs, in front of the class during our presentation. She doesn't talk to me any more :(

n00b1n8R
April 3rd, 2007, 05:59 AM
^I KNOW THAT :P

also LUL

rossmum
April 3rd, 2007, 06:31 AM
Oh Blake, you're such a caring soul.

Btd69
April 3rd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Well see because the PCs use some weird HDD, they present some error on loadup, asking to press R to repair, or nothing to skip. I said press R, and she did. Then we all laughed, she bitchslapped me, and we both nearly failed the assessment :P