PDA

View Full Version : [MISC] Neutral Bomb and Bomb Sauce FINAL!

Inferno
May 14th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Maps: You all know what it is already : P Neutral Bomb for halo. Download the maps and you can play neutral bomb with people who also have the maps.

NP FTP Download (http://dedi-servers.net/ftp/dmt/bomb_final.rar)
Halomaps Download (processing)

Source and Tutorial: THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ADD THIS TO A MAP IF YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY NEUTRAL BOMB DOWNLOAD THE MAPS ABOVE The source script and a tutorial explaining how to install it. THIS IS THE SAME SCRIPT I USED FOR THE MAPS IT WILL OVERWRITE ALL OTHER GAME TYPES WHEN INSTALLED ON A MAP.

NP FTP Download (http://dedi-servers.net/ftp/dmt/Assault%20Bomb%20Tutorial.rar)
Halomaps Download (processing)

bobsam
May 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I like it!:worship:

supersniper
May 14th, 2009, 06:36 PM
so if we "patched" the default maps with this script you will only be able to run this gametype. Also will client side people without the map be able to see and synce with the gametype?

StankBacon
May 14th, 2009, 06:43 PM
missing string entry for the bomb was lazy.

also holding the bomb in place of a weapon is pretty gay.... why not just have it like the oddball?

Inferno
May 14th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Because it causes the shittiest problems like looping strings, reversed NAV's and the god awful BLUE TEAM FLAG RETURNED BLUE TEAM FLAG RETURNED BLUE TEAM FLAG RETURNED glitch. And a weapon set as oddball/flag won't respawn properly. And won't sync properly when spawned by a script instead of the engine. Be thankful I did it that way instead ultra glitch way.

so if we "patched" the default maps with this script you will only be able to run this gametype. Also will client side people without the map be able to see and synce with the gametype?
Its not a patch its a script. You have to compile it in a map.

supersniper
May 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM
... that's why I had patch in quotation marks... I understand that.

Inferno
May 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Well still. You both have to have the map compiled with the script for this to work.

Ralex123
May 18th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Hope to play as soon as possible.

Alwin Roth
May 20th, 2009, 04:53 PM
So that file is a map?
or how do i set it up?

Inferno
May 20th, 2009, 05:24 PM
The maps are maps. The source is source.

Cortexian
May 25th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Just add "this is not for noobs" to the OP. Should trim down the stupid questions.

Inferno
May 26th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Can someone look on the halo maps ftp and see if the maps are still there? I think he may have rejected them because I packaged them both in 1 rar.

Sabre
May 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM
I don't see anything labeled Bomb Final in the list :|

Inferno
May 27th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Fucking halomaps. Guess I'll have to upload it again. :saddowns:

edit-

Ummm am I blocked from halo maps ftp because I get a "connection terminated" error every time I try and connect...

Sabre
May 28th, 2009, 05:00 AM
well don't worry, because I remembered a glitch I found, if you're in a vehicle while the game is ending (Ingame carnage report), that you teleport to your biped crush room :|

Also, have you tried resetting router? or maybe try a new ip? Proxy?