PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Inferno
May 17th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I got banned from the Modacity Halo Server during a no shields all shotguns and grenades match on battle creek with 16 players... I threw a nade and got a betray killltac in the base...

Unban please?

supersniper
May 17th, 2009, 06:32 PM
hahahahaha you dork.

Needles
May 17th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I got banned from the Modacity Halo Server during a no shields all shotguns and grenades match on battle creek with 16 players... I threw a nade and got a betray killltac in the base...

Unban please?

I'm really sure most severs auto-unban in 3 days for that kind of stuff (mine did when I was running my area 51 sever).

Corndogman
May 17th, 2009, 07:07 PM
hahahahaha you dork.

The exact same thing happened to me in your server lol. Unban me?

InnerGoat
May 17th, 2009, 11:07 PM
This isn't really the spot to request unbans ;(

Sel
May 17th, 2009, 11:08 PM
unbanned

jcap
May 17th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Meh, you get unbanned after a couple minutes. Don't worry (unless you are on your 5th autoban).

Also, it seems like a lot of people really like that shottyctf. Is this true? Any other gametype suggestions/maps?

supersniper
May 17th, 2009, 11:19 PM
The exact same thing happened to me in your server lol. Unban me?
Yeah I unbanned you the minute you got banned...
but my server hasn't been up for a while due to windows 7 issues.

p0lar_bear
May 18th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Meh, you get unbanned after a couple minutes. Don't worry (unless you are on your 5th autoban).

Also, it seems like a lot of people really like that shottyctf. Is this true? Any other gametype suggestions/maps?

Seems so. Server was pretty populated when I jumped in, though I wouldn't make it like 24/7 that.

God forbid you remove everyone's precious shields and pistols.

jcap
May 18th, 2009, 08:12 AM
I was considering throwing in some SWAT-like gametype(s). I just wasn't certain of the maps they would be good on, or really how good it would be due to the leading.

Say what you want.

Sel
May 18th, 2009, 09:36 AM
(multiple servers go)

Inferno
May 18th, 2009, 04:00 PM
If the game type has no shields make sure team damage is off. It's way to easy to nade betray with no shields.

Also Team SWAT and FFA SWAT on small maps is fun.