PDA

View Full Version : Sorry hry

supersniper
May 22nd, 2009, 10:12 AM
... yeah so idk who hry is but i jokingly accused him of botting (mainly cuz he was whipping my ass) and people now think he bots.

Just is just a formal apology, so if anyone knows him tell him Fro§ter says sorry and that he's one hell of a player.

nooBBooze
May 22nd, 2009, 11:56 AM
So he banned you from his server and passed the banlist around huh?

Sel
May 22nd, 2009, 12:05 PM
huh

supersniper
May 22nd, 2009, 12:13 PM
uh no... I was playing in free's server and he was there owning me... so i said he was a botter (jokingly) then some freak started spamming it so I wanted to apologize. where the hell did a banlist come in? He told me he is in AE and i know they don't bot.

Joshflighter
May 22nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Eh, he is one asshole when it comes to posting on forums. If you want to find him, you can find him over at Halo maps as with the rest of his kind.

Sel
May 22nd, 2009, 03:37 PM
uh no... I was playing in free's server and he was there owning me... so i said he was a botter (jokingly) then some freak started spamming it so I wanted to apologize. where the hell did a banlist come in? He told me he is in AE and i know they don't bot.

Uhhh

AE had/has(?) botters in it.

Limited
May 22nd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Just to let you know, I dont think every single Halo player views these forums, its a sad fact but its reality.

Probably shouldnt have called him out. Bad sniper!

hry
May 22nd, 2009, 07:45 PM
Lol?, people who know me, knows I'm not a botter.

Eh, he is one asshole

Ohh.

hry
May 22nd, 2009, 07:47 PM
uh no... I was playing in free's server and he was there owning me... so i said he was a botter (jokingly) then some freak started spamming it so I wanted to apologize. where the hell did a banlist come in? He told me he is in AEB and i know they don't bot.

FTFY.

PenGuin1362
May 22nd, 2009, 08:06 PM
Oh yeah by the way, no one gives a shit

hry
May 22nd, 2009, 08:12 PM
Oh yeah by the way, no one gives a shit

Correct.

supersniper
May 23rd, 2009, 12:02 AM
Sorry I cared...